• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
I'm going to use SN I don't have an antiemetic because I'm using quietapine and it has a bad interaction with meto so I wouldn't be able to get a prescription for it.

I will try using gravol and smoking some weed to help as an antiemetic I will fast for 3 days first.

I'm just wondering about the timeline in terms of puking. I will be ready with a backup glass but my fear is that I will pass out and puke and be unable to take the backup class cuz I'll be knocked out.

How long does it take for people to puke? and how long does it take for people to get knocked out?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
<20 minutes - loss of consciousness. Most often.
Some people may even lose consciousness after a few minutes.
There were also cases of people who lost consciousness a little later.
However, the general consensus is that you should be unconscious within 20 minutes.

It's hard to say about vomiting.
You may vomit immediately after drinking SN, or not at all.
A lot depends on your body.
Lack of antiemetics theoretically increases the likelihood of vomiting, but of course you can still achieve success.
I don't know how marijuana works.
Be mentally prepared for vomiting, as it will most likely occur

I don't know if it is necessary to fast for 3 days.
Sometimes the more the worse.
24 hours would most likely be sufficient.
However, I'm not sure, so don't take my words for granted

M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
However, the general consensus is that you should be unconscious within 20 minutes.

Lack of antiemetics theoretically increases the likelihood of vomiting, but of course you can still achieve success.

Appreciate that, hopefully I can get an answer on the vomiting timeline. If you have any other tips for ensuring success I'm all ears :)

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Appreciate that, hopefully I can get an answer on the vomiting timeline. If you have any other tips for ensuring success I'm all ears :)
Of course, don't treat me as an oracle. I just write what I read on this site :). I may have mixed up some facts.

It would be best if you read this summary:

You will find useful information there.

ultimategrandfinal

ultimategrandfinal

Hopelessness
Nov 13, 2023

Do you know how, in a nutshell, vomiting is caused? Like what's the thing causing it, I've heard it has to do with the taste? (I'm just curious, sorry)

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
I'm going to use SN I don't have an antiemetic because I'm using quietapine and it has a bad interaction with meto so I wouldn't be able to get a prescription for it.

I will try using gravol and smoking some weed to help as an antiemetic I will fast for 3 days first.

I'm just wondering about the timeline in terms of puking. I will be ready with a backup glass but my fear is that I will pass out and puke and be unable to take the backup class cuz I'll be knocked out.

How long does it take for people to puke? and how long does it take for people to get knocked out?
I think ginger is good for nausea, obvs not as helpful as an antiemetic but it might still help

Reactions: malevolentdiety
M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
I think ginger is good for nausea, obvs not as helpful as an antiemetic but it might still help
Are you thinking supplement or what's the easiest way to take it if you know ( appreciate it)

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
I don't know if weed is particularly helpful as an antiemetic for SN. in my 2022 version of the PPH, weed isn't mentioned as an antiemetic in the SN chapter, only meto n ondansetron. weed is mentioned later in a diff chapter abt drugs, but the proof of effectiveness is limited. they do include a note to not take it orally, though.
how long does it take for people to get knocked out?
according to my 2022 version of the PPH when given 25 gm, the typical timeline was:
@12 mins unconscious
@15 mins deep sleep
@40 mins death

Last edited:
Groot

Groot

Mar 27, 2024
Are you thinking supplement or what's the easiest way to take it if you know ( appreciate it)
I think ginger chews/tablets would probs be the easiest way cos if u have ginger tea its just more liquid before the sn drink and I think that'd probs make nausea worse, i've done some googling and it does seem kinda subjective so I'm not sure how effective it will be, I feel like weed would help more cos a couple months ago I threw up like 20 times after drinking and smoking a joint was the only thing that stopped it. I only had a small one, a fat joint might make u a bit more anxious before drinking the sn. Have u heard of phenergan (promethazine), I live in uk and its an otc sleep aid I use sometimes to help me sleep, it's classed as an anti-emetic as well, I was thinking of using that if I can't get meto but I don't think its any way near effective as meto. Does domperidone interact badly with quietapine as well? I think that's an alternative to meto that is just as effective

Groot

Groot

Mar 27, 2024
I think ginger chews/tablets would probs be the easiest way cos if u have ginger tea its just more liquid before the sn drink and I think that'd probs make nausea worse, i've done some googling and it does seem kinda subjective so I'm not sure how effective it will be, I feel like weed would help more cos a couple months ago I threw up like 20 times after drinking and smoking a joint was the only thing that stopped it. I only had a small one, a fat joint might make u a bit more anxious before drinking the sn. Have u heard of phenergan (promethazine), I live in uk and its an otc sleep aid I use sometimes to help me sleep, it's classed as an anti-emetic as well, I was thinking of using that if I can't get meto but I don't think its any way near effective as meto. Does domperidone interact badly with quietapine as well? I think that's an alternative to meto that is just as effective
*after drinking alcohol, but yeah basically i just couldn't stop throwing up and smoking a bit of weed completely stopped it, still would reccomend aiming to get a stronger anti emetic if u can but people do successfully cbt without it im pretty sure

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Do you know how, in a nutshell, vomiting is caused? Like what's the thing causing it, I've heard it has to do with the taste? (I'm just curious, sorry)
Just like the person above wrote.
SN is perceived as a poison by our body.
Vomiting is a defensive reaction.
Useful for everyday use, but in the case of CTB, not necessarily.

Taste can also be important.
If someone really dislikes the salty taste, they may reflexively vomit.
However, this is an individual matter.

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
S

Six feet down

Mar 22, 2024
Yes Ginger is good by nausea, but the taste .... 🤢

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Taste can also be important.
If someone really dislikes the salty taste, they may reflexively vomit.
Do you think dissolving it into a high salt substance like ramen would dissuade the body from vomiting?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Do you think dissolving it into a high salt substance like ramen would dissuade the body from vomiting?
Sorry, I don't think I understand.
I have to use a translator and it translated strangely for me.

I'll try to answer, but that's most likely not what you meant.

SN should be dissolved in water.
Do not use other substances. Water is simply the most neutral.

If you want, you can put table salt in a glass of water and drink it as a test. You'll see what your tolerance is.
From some people's testimonies, the SN is much saltier, but you will be more prepared.
Do not under any circumstances test SN before CTB. You should only drink SN if you have already made your final decision.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Sorry, I don't think I understand.
I have to use a translator and it translated strangely for me.

I'll try to answer, but that's most likely not what you meant.

SN should be dissolved in water.
Do not use other substances. Water is simply the most neutral.

If you want, you can put table salt in a glass of water and drink it as a test. You'll see what your tolerance is.
From some people's testimonies, the SN is much saltier, but you will be more prepared.
Do not under any circumstances test SN before CTB. You should only drink SN if you have already made your final decision.
I mean making a bowl of Instant Ramen.
eg.

You fill the ramen cup with water. You cook the ramen. After you cook the ramen, you add the very salty flavour packet. Can you add the SN to the ramen after cooking? If SN is salty, it will mix well with the salty flavour of ramen, yes?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I mean making a bowl of Instant Ramen.
eg.

You fill the ramen cup with water. You cook the ramen. After you cook the ramen, you add the very salty flavour packet. Can you add the SN to the ramen after cooking? If SN is salty, it will mix well with the salty flavour of ramen, yes?

If I understand correctly, you want to camouflage the taste of SN with Ramen?

I don't think this is the best idea.

I don't know anything about chemical reactions, but combining SN with boiling water is probably a bad idea.

Another thing is that you should drink SN on an empty stomach.
It will be absorbed faster and reduces the risk of vomiting.

The third thing is that the substances in ramen may have a negative impact on the SN.
For the same reason, you should not use fruit juices, for example.

The best option is to prepare SN in a regular glass with lukewarm water.
Drink Very quickly.
You can pinch your nose (maybe helps a little).
Alternatively, after drinking, you can mask the taste with a bit of chocolate or chew a lollipop.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
youre only supposed to use the amount of water recommended in the pph/sn kit. theres a high chance of certain substances/interactions neutralizing the sn, it shouldn't be contaminated with anything else. ex: people cant add sugar because it changes the chemistry enough to ruin the efficacy entirely. sorry :/ something like a ginger chew or mint gum in the mouth while swallowing the mixture with a straw placed down the back of the throat to bypass a lot of taste buds seems to help people tolerate the drinking process