• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Death_or_Coffee

Death_or_Coffee

Far better rest I go to than I have ever known.
Aug 24, 2023
Hi guys, I just found an antiemetic I was prescribed a while ago called ondansetron, brand name Zofran. This antiemetic is NOT a dopamine blocker from what I've read about it. It is a "serotonin receptor antagonist" with a "low affinity for dopamine receptors". It's primarily a "medication used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy of cancer, surgery and morning sickness".

I know sources about SN method are adamant about the antiemetic being a dopamine blocker. Does this mean ondansetron is just a no-go? Would it maybe have at least a similar effect, or would it really not be worth taking at all before SN? Would just love some advice from some of you who know more about this stuff than I do. Thanks so much in advance!

• Hugs
Reactions: carac
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
The main reason a dopamine blocking AE is ideal is because of the effect of increasing gastric emptying. Meaning it speeds up the emptying of your stomach to the small intestine, where SN is absorbed into the bloodstream. Zofran doesn't do this. In fact it seems most people still feel nauseous and vomit with a dopamine blocker so it's less to prevent nausea and more to speed the emptying of the stomach so that more SN can get into your intestine before being vomited out. It COULD also prevent nausea and vomiting but the majority of people seem to report that they feel nausea/vomit no matter what regimen they follow, due to the large amount of toxin ingested. It's up to you if you want to rely only on zofran but it's not recommended. There are some online pharmacies etc you can procure a dopamine blocker depending on your country so try to get one, it really is for the best. Metoclopramide, domperidone, or prochlorperazine are best. Domperidone has less risk of the extrapyramidal side effects that come with the other two because it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. I was able to get domperidone without a prescription from an international pharmacy that ships worldwide.

Death_or_Coffee

Death_or_Coffee

Far better rest I go to than I have ever known.
Aug 24, 2023
The main reason a dopamine blocking AE is ideal is because of the effect of increasing gastric emptying. Meaning it speeds up the emptying of your stomach to the small intestine, where SN is absorbed into the bloodstream. Zofran doesn't do this. In fact it seems most people still feel nauseous and vomit with a dopamine blocker so it's less to prevent nausea and more to speed the emptying of the stomach so that more SN can get into your intestine before being vomited out. It COULD also prevent nausea and vomiting but the majority of people seem to report that they feel nausea/vomit no matter what regimen they follow, due to the large amount of toxin ingested. It's up to you if you want to rely only on zofran but it's not recommended. There are some online pharmacies etc you can procure a dopamine blocker depending on your country so try to get one, it really is for the best. Metoclopramide, domperidone, or prochlorperazine are best. Domperidone has less risk of the extrapyramidal side effects that come with the other two because it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. I was able to get domperidone without a prescription from an international pharmacy that ships worldwide.
Thank you so much for your comprehensive explanation. This is really good info. I was really hoping I had something similar enough, but it's good to know why the dopamine blockers are the ones that should be used. Will look into getting one from an online pharmacy.

• Love
Reactions: toofargone6969