• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bluesrock

Aug 28, 2021
Some similarities to when i accidentally took about 5 or 600 mg n capsules, like temp slurred speech. I don't think u need to worry about perm brain damage. I don't think n does that. The nerve problem in yr arm prbly came from u lying on it awkwardly while unconscious.

What about swishing a large amount of honey around your mouth to coat it and then swallowing it all in one gulp?
I think that's a good plan to completely cover the tongue with excessive amount. But the taste of injectible N is so unnatural that I'd rather go for SN. I botched up once SN CTB by not taking enough anti-emetic and the taste is nothing compared to injectible N.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Perhaps, it's a bad mindset that I generally had in life. Trying to do things perfectly.

good idea. I did practice with spirits.

Perhaps the next I would try SN, the taste of it is not nearly as bad.

I haven't tested the theory, but the logic is that with the straw you can direct the flow directly to the throat avoiding tongue which has all of the taste receptors.

if it's non-veterinerian N it is better. the veterinarrian stuff is for injections and taste will be horrific no matter how mixing.

Different type of N.
Can you test a regular liquid with a straw and one without and report back and tell us what it tastes like?

Why would it be a different type of N they had? Everyone is getting it from the same 1 or 2 places on this forum.

Last edited:
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
No one want to test drinking liquids with a straw? It could be the perfect way to not taste it.

B

bluesrock

Aug 28, 2021
Can you test a regular liquid with a straw and one without and report back and tell us what it tastes like?

Why would it be a different type of N they had? Everyone is getting it from the same 1 or 2 places on this forum.
From D is Injectible one. That's what he has.
No one want to test drinking liquids with a straw? It could be the perfect way to not taste it.
I'm sure there are people on this thread who already tested it, if they had straws at hand. But as I said it's pretty unnatural stuff so even avoiding test buds body might reject it without powerful anti-ametics. That's how I still here, I didn't even puke before passing out. Body must have rejected it after passing out. I would definitely recommend injecting injectable one.

Last edited:
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
From D is Injectible one. That's what he has.

I'm sure there are people on this thread who already tested it, if they had straws at hand. But as I said it's pretty unnatural stuff so even avoiding test buds body might reject it without powerful anti-ametics. That's how I still here, I didn't even puke before passing out. Body must have rejected it after passing out. I would definitely recommend injecting injectable one.
You can't inject yourself, even if you know what you are doing, because you'd pass out immediately before it's all injected.

Isn't a straw too slow? Does drinking from a straw really render the liquid tasteless?

Would it be possible to put the liquid into capsules, as can be done with powdered n?

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
@bluesrock were you able send a sample for testing? suppose to be 6g of N per bottle but now I'm kinda worried since I bought from D as well.

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Using a straw does not take away the taste. When you order a coke at McDonalds and they give you a cup and straw, do you know its coke when you drink it? lol of course you do. Using a straw only prolongs the time it takes to drink it.

B

bluesrock

Aug 28, 2021
You can't inject yourself, even if you know what you are doing, because you'd pass out immediately before it's all injected.

Isn't a straw too slow? Does drinking from a straw really render the liquid tasteless?

Would it be possible to put the liquid into capsules, as can be done with powdered n?
it's not the straw that make it tasteless but you might be able to avoid tongue with a straw where all the taste receptors are. I think capsules is definitely a good option but looks like a lot of work.
@bluesrock were you able send a sample for testing? suppose to be 6g of N per bottle but now I'm kinda worried since I bought from D as well.
I didn't.

TerminallyAlive

TerminallyAlive

Oct 7, 2020
Yeah the taste is behind awful. It's something that definitely cannot be underestimated. 200ml is rough.

Lidocaine/benzocaine numbing seems like the only potential way to help (limited feedback on that). But that appears to make swallowing difficult so you really can't win haha
What form of lidocaine/benzocaine would I want, and how would I apply it?

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
it's not the straw that make it tasteless but you might be able to avoid tongue with a straw where all the taste receptors are. I think capsules is definitely a good option but looks like a lot of work.

Might not be so bad with an eyedropper and the largest sized capsules which are readily available for sale. Would the fumes from the liquid be harmful as you work with it?

Last edited:
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
How about using oil dispenser or Funnel ?

Yeah something like that would be even better because I don't know how sitting over an open dish of that vet. liquid might affect you, if the fumes might knock you out, but if you put it in a closed dispenser it would be a little better. Do you know if those empty medicine capsules they sell are water-tight, that is if they won't leak? Also hopefully that liquid won't react with the capsules and dissolve them.

Reactions: bluesrock
S

SadIndian

Mar 22, 2021
You were going to drink only 1 bottle of N? I thought 2 bottles are needed to CTB

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
Yeah something like that would be even better because I don't know how sitting over an open dish of that vet. liquid might affect you, if the fumes might knock you out, but if you put it in a closed dispenser it would be a little better. Do you know if those empty medicine capsules they sell are water-tight, that is if they won't leak? Also hopefully that liquid won't react with the capsules and dissolve them.
200 ml into capsules? how will u fill into capsules without spilling? how many capsules would you need? Doesnt sound too practical for me.

But I have no idea about capsules. Last time I took any pill/capsule(OTC or Prescribed) was when I was 5 years old.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
200 ml into capsules? how will u fill into capsules without spilling? how many capsules would you need? Doesnt sound too practical for me.

But I have no idea about capsules. Last time I took any pill/capsule(OTC or Prescribed) was when I was 5 years old.

Open capsules. Fill small half with eyedropper or another device like shown above, close capsule. Can practice with water first.

How many capsules would you need?

Says here:

"How do you calculate mg per tablet?"

1 tablet - 2.5 mg

That would be 80

Here it talks about filling capsules with liquid:

https://www.azurestandard DOT COM /healthy-living/gel-caps-are-back-gel-capsules-are-in-stock-and-ready-to-be-filled/

Reactions: tryingtoescape
hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
Open capsules. Fill small half with eyedropper or another device like shown above, close capsule. Can practice with water first.

How many capsules would you need?

Says here:

"How do you calculate mg per tablet?"

1 tablet - 2.5 mg

That would be 80

Here it talks about filling capsules with liquid:

https://www.azurestandard DOT COM /healthy-living/gel-caps-are-back-gel-capsules-are-in-stock-and-ready-to-be-filled/
thank you.

is it possible to swallow 80 pills of N before falling asleep?

"filling capsules with oil"L

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
Couldn't we just inject it really quick? No taste problem then and we probably would need way less than 200ml?

B

bluesrock

Aug 28, 2021
Couldn't we just inject it really quick? No taste problem then and we probably would need way less than 200ml?
That's a very good question. There seems to be varying opinions some on this thread that it would work and some would say that you would pass out.

L

Losteverythingtwice

Sep 29, 2021
I wouldn't be worried. Op in his heart of hearts did not wish to kill himself. Hesitation really.

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
That's a very good question. There seems to be varying opinions some on this thread that it would work and some would say that you would pass out.
If you are going the IV route, it would have to be given through an IV drip or a syringe pump but yes it would work if you get your set-up right. If you inject it yourself, induction of general anesthesia would happen before you inject enough to successfully ctb (well in 99% of circumstances). You would have to of course place your own IV which is not easy to do on yourself one-handed (although it is possible-a few people on this forum have done it). Simply, IV is too advanced for most people here.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Everyone drinks N, when it's meant to be injected. Tap a vein or artery, inject, and there won't be any nausea. You just pass out and don't wake up. If anything, take a sleeve of Benadryl so you black out shortly after injection.
The benadryl is pointless. Don't even consider that.

More importantly, how do you inject yourself with 200ml of anything?

Very slowly is the answer!

Way too slow to get it all in before you pass out from the N.
Quick question for OP....

Was it just the one bottle of N that you tried to drink? Or did you have 2 in your glass and drank approx 80% of 2 bottles?

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020

Was it just the one bottle of N that you tried to drink? Or did you have 2 in your glass and drank approx 80% of 2 bottles?
200ml is a fatal dose administered orally. It would be substantially less if injected intravenously. Will research how much is needed.

Reactions: Auto Immunity After
B

bluesrock

Aug 28, 2021

1 bottle. I t wasn't that much it was just not very drinkable..

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
200ml is a fatal dose administered orally. It would be substantially less if injected intravenously. Will research how much is needed.
I have to say, I'm really interested to know how it would be possible to administer it intravenously because that is probably a better more reliable option for me and my health situation. I can find a vein no problem. I could no doubt get a canula in with a little dexterity but I'm not sure how the rest needs to be done. I don't think a simple gravity drip bag is enough, though I may be wrong. But I think it needs to go in as quickly as possible. If anybody has medical knowledge thwy can share on this front please feel free to PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I have to say, I'm really interested to know how it would be possible to administer it intravenously because that is probably a better more reliable option for me and my health situation. I can find a vein no problem. I could no doubt get a canula in with a little dexterity but I'm not sure how the rest needs to be done. I don't think a simple gravity drip bag is enough, though I may be wrong. But I think it needs to go in as quickly as possible. If anybody has medical knowledge thwy can share on this front please feel free to PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.
Oral absorption is about 70%, so let's say you would need 140ml iv. That's still and insane amount to inject. If you've ever seen a 20ml syringe, it looks gigantic.

I'm not sure how large amounts of liquid are injected quickly. 200ml is usually administered using an IV bag...

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Oral absorption is about 70%, so let's say you would need 140ml iv. That's still and insane amount to inject. If you've ever seen a 20ml syringe, it looks gigantic.

I'm not sure how large amounts of liquid are injected quickly. 200ml is usually administered using an IV bag...
One bottle is more than sufficient for IV. Oral N is excessively overdosed to make it more reliable and fool-proof (as oral overdoses can be inefficient and prone to complications). It takes less N than you would think to cause apnea sufficient enough to cause cardiac arrest on a IV drip with a high flow rate or a bolus.