• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aurora.

Aurora.

It looks peaceful up there.
Aug 1, 2020
Do little things like stubbing your toe or accidentally cutting yourself whilst shaving make you feel 10x worst or just simply ruin your day?

This night could not have been worse, I've been sat here with something in my eye for the past 40 minutes, I've rubbed it so hard that it's really painful and I can barely see, the wind blew through the window and knocked everything down causing a loud crash and probably making my sister even more mad at me, and to top it off I've had spiders crawling up my legs and bugs flying into my face, all while I'm boiling hot and cannot sleep because of a blocked nose. Does this ever happen to you and you just think,
why me?

I know things like this don't usually happen all at once but even when it's just one little annoying thing, it should be easy to get over but it just makes me feel even worse about everything.
Anyone else?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
yeah. if i dont microdose on weed the tiniest things stress me out and i will start crying and panicking. like today i was painting (high at the time) and i went on a rant about how this little tiny drop of paint on the floor would have pissed me off when if i wasnt high, and all i had to do was wipe it up. stupid things like that and knowing they arent a big deal but i react like it is, just piss me off and make me hate myself and yeah it basically snow balls down hill at that point. and if i let it go too long without getting high i will have psychotic episode and hurt myself and anyone that tries to stop me. or ill want to commit suicide.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah I used to be like this before I got my prescription meds. Now it's a bit better in the sense that I don't feel like I have bad luck and bad things just keep piling up but even if 1 bad thing happens it can ruin my day. My day is kind of already ruined if I woke up but it can get even worse, ya know.

Reactions: crybaby