• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
As the topic says I wanted to know if anyone else is nervous/scared for their future or even just the future of our economy. But for me since middle school (I'm in college now) I've been so fucking scared of the future like I have insomnia because of it. Constantly thinking I'm going to end up homeless, or the fact that I amount to nothing, and even just life in general. Marrying is a huge commitment which just sounds like a pain and scary thing to go through. Seeing as our inflation is constantly fluctuating for the worse I'm worried about homelessness, or not being able to provide. Im a law major and fucking love it I want to be a divorce lawyer or criminal justice lawyer (still debating). But what if I never make it? Sure I have good grades and literally love everything about law and have multiple family in law enforcement but what if I don't make it? I don't have a plan B I just don't think fondly of myself or my future that's why I bought my SN so when I know I fuck up enough to get kicked out or fuck up my scholarships I can end it in peace just like I knew from the begging. That's just my way of thinking though, if you wish to share your thoughts on your future go for it but this is just a rant and question at the end of the day.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Yeah definitely feel the same way as you ever since I was a kid actually I've had this impending doom not only about my future but the future of this world. But I have never been successful had to dropout when I was just in middle school all over a meltdown I had if you can even believe that. 11 years ago and since then I been slowing spiraling into madness that I had sabotaged my life at the tender age of 12 and also just seeing what else is happening to this poor mother earth? that's not even highlighting numerous other problems in life like as you say soaring inflation/prices/homelessness to gun crime or just crime in general I mean we are STILL at war with each other KILLING each other for PROFIT to the climate crisis as well. It is honestly terrifying/sickening to witness and I don't know how much longer she or I is going to be able to take it. But perhaps I'm just a doomer? Perhaps I'm in the wrong here? Hopefully so but it's not like it is going to magically fix my broken ass life as ofc that is going to have to require effort and THAT has never been my strong suit for my lazy and ungrateful ass.

Last edited:
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Used to be afraid of homelessness, thought I'd rather kill myself, until I realised I could just live in my car. Inconvenient but I have a gym membership (good for shower and staying physically fit). If you get a widespread one like Planet Fitness, you could travel down south for the winter and enjoy their luxuries there (free pizza on Fridays!) Public libraries where I would be sitting all day to do art for money or internet. It's pretty freeing when you realize you won't have to spend half or more of your paycheck on housing. Only issue is spoiling food. You'd have to wait until winter to splurge out on large frozen goods like meat and what not. Summers you could get by with canned food.

Don't marry. It's not worth it simply because it doesn't benefit you enough.

If you didn't take your school loans from the government, remember you can always eventually file bankruptcy (wait a few years with some feeble attempts to pay those loans before declaring it). Debt outside of federal student loans is not the end of the world like I thought it was.

Last edited:
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Yes, terribly scared for the future of this clown world. Honk.

AI gf/bf dystopia, social media and its strong, steady flow of radicalization among youth, increasing censorship, climate change, the sharp decline of media literacy and the horror stories I hear about the children from my mother (she's a substitute teacher); the kids are not all right, and this time the elders should be allowed to complain without sounding out of touch, because Tiktok exists. Oh, yeah, and potential war(s).

On a personal note, the near 100% chance I will develop type 2 diabetes, because doctors are incompetent, and I'm genetically screwed. (already prediabetic despite my efforts, 4x incidence in family members, maybe more undiagnosed)
It's not a disease I would wish on anyone, and certainly not one I wish to add to my already decayed quality of life.

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
Don't marry. It's not worth it simply because it doesn't benefit you enough.
Completely share the emotion. Never been through one though. I have only seen my parents marriage and how much they hate each other. In 10 - 20 years, marriages will be a thing of the past.
Having kids has already become less prevalent, a lot of people are not having kids these days

backdrop8743

backdrop8743

Not from this world
Mar 18, 2024
Not really scared of my personal future, i always planned to exit when my life gets too burdensome.
But im genuinely afraid of what happens when the climate completely tips, when we run out of food because we completely ruined all fertile ground, all in connection with a society losing its solidarity because everyone only thinks about themselves. Then again I don't plan on being around much longer and the more i live on this planet, the more i think humanity deserves it. Just sad about all other living beings suffering from human existence.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah. I dread the future. Hopefully it'll never come
As far as we can tell, the arrows of time only move in one direction…

No, I dream about the future and am a future
minded person. As for the passage of time, it's just something that I'm okay with.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
As far as we can tell, the arrows of time only move in one direction…

No, I dream about the future and am a future
minded person. As for the passage of time, it's just something that I'm okay with.
I wish that time could stay still. Btw did you see my DM?

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Yeah. I dread the future. Hopefully it'll never come
For high school graduation, a friend of mine in his speech said, "happiness is simply having something to look forward to." Not sure I completely agree but interesting 🤔
Skynet sees all…
I'm sure you know what that would entail…

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm hoping that I won't be living long enough to see much of my future. The one thing I want to prevent is having a future on this planet

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Definitely. I'm probably already in the period you are dreading- I'm 44. But yes, I was dreading it when I was your age and now I'm dreading old age. Hopefully, I'll save myself experiencing it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I'm not scared but then I am pretty oblivious to what is going on as I don't pay attention to the news and avoid most political stuff.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm not dreading the future in general but I'm dreading a further decline in my life quality. I'm not interested in experiencing life that is worse than it is already now - for me and my subjective feeling. For this I'm prepared with a method.

cet

cet

Mar 28, 2024
I definitely used to be. I still am, kind of, but the effects of being suicidal had kind of just dampened them. Like I know I just shouldn't worry about something too far in the future.