• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
His was the most peaceful I've seen though, his calmness and alertness for so long, he was also determined this is what he wanted. God Bless Him...

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
His was the most peaceful I've seen though, his calmness and alertness for so long, he was also determined this is what he wanted. God Bless Him...
Yes, he seemed to have been an extraordinarily calm person. May he be pain-free wherever he is.

Maybe this way (taking a little less SN) isn't actually the worst...easier on the stomach, less likely to vomit...takes longer though.

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I think it comes down to
"Know the maths,
Know the risks".

Individual choice whether to die,
How to die,
And how much to die.

Reactions: stygal
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Maybe this way (taking a little less SN) isn't actually the worst...easier on the stomach, less likely to vomit...takes longer though.
I was thinking the same thing. He probably had a large stomach, and apparently drank lots of coke also, didn't take anything else with it. It was actually pretty amazing.

He said over 300 pounds so it could have been much more. He didn't mention fasting. It took longer to absorb and do the job. It would be good to really think about this. He eased into it.

Last edited:
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I suppose it depends if SI is likely to kick in if you take too long. Although that might mean you shouldn't be doing it anyway.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
5 teaspoons is 25 grams. He took it with double the suggested amount of water.

So for his weight it was low. Apparently the trade off in slowness was more than made up for with the lack of any unpleasant symptoms. Rather than passing out in 5 or 10 minutes, he did not pass out until about 1.5 hours, but there was no nausea or vomiting.

He actually might have if he wanted to drank a second glass of it after an hour. He was without any signs he took anything for so long.

Last edited:
Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
On mg how?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not exactly sure, but I think that 3 teaspoons is 25 g, and so 5 teaspoons should be (5/3) * 25 g = 41.666666... g Sorry, looks like I got my math wrong. See the post above me..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
Oh my God. It took so long for him to achieve his peace. But it's nice to hear that he wasn't in pain or something. God bless his soul. Hopefully it won't take this long once my time will arrive. I'm kinda sweating buckets right now just thinking about it...

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Anyone else think that the 1.5 hour duration was a good thing? No unpleasant side effects and long enough to decide whether he wanted to continue or get help.
I would love to go out like he did. I wish I had a little more information, like if he took any meds or fasted. I can't get over how relaxed and cheerful he was, how easy it was for him.

D

Dkim06 19

Jan 31, 2020
I would love to go out like he did. I wish I had a little more information, like if he took any meds or fasted. I can't get over how relaxed and cheerful he was, how easy it was for him.
Sounds like he didn't take any other meds due to his financial situation. I was also curious about if he fasted before or not.

Reactions: Meditation guide
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
What a lovely guy. There aren't many, but I'd have loved to had met him. As glad as I am to think he may have found peace, I hate that he had to go.

I'm thinking that he probably didn't fast, since it was an impulsive thing. He doesn't seem to have done much of anything that we're so caught up in.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm extremely encouraged! At around 154 kg, our weight is probably similar. If the extra weight and a stomach that isn't empty helps ease the discomfort, I'll gladly take the time delay in exchange.

Who knew that being fat all my life could pay off in the end?