• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Just popped a lorazepam to calm me before going. Estimated ingestion time is in 4 hours. Decided to go to dinner. Finished eating 5 hours ago so hoping 9 hours is enough time. My apartment is empty. Pet and roommate are moved out. I felt an overwhelming sense of calm walking in tonight. To think the suffering will finally end in a few hours is satisfying. I will make another post later and try to give some information to those who want to try sn without an AE. I am taking lorazepam as my benzo which apparently has its anti- emetic usages so I might be cheating a bit. Just want to go out in peace and hopefully do some good for yall on my journey to the other side.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Goodbye if this is it for you wishing the very good of luck to you OP and hopefully you'll be able to succumb to absolute perpetual everlasting peace🩷.

Last edited: