• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
Hello, I won't get into what happened on this thread but I'm seriously looking at my options for making an exit.

My original plan was a shotgun in the mouth but I just discovered this forum and now SN is looking a lot more attractive to me (I would prefer less gore, open casket. Plus I don't want to be a disabled monster the rest of my life if I survived somehow. No offense). It looks like it's been quite effective and not too painful from the threads I've seen here so far but then some people are claiming that there is a risk for seizures, blindness, and death in days- not hours. I read Stan's method guide and Moonicide's story as well and they seemed reassuring.

Can anyone else add some clarity to this? Thank you all so much.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Not sure where you're reading that death can take days, or seizures, temporary blindness yes.

Use the search for SN successes and failures, there are two threads that have gathered anecdotes from this site about posted member experiences.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
It is a cheap method.
It is an available method.
It is a popular method.
ergo reliability decreases on a proportional way.
I see SN like an help yell.

You do not leave anything within two next weeks, luckily you could solve some doubts about SN and having doubts use to be complicated projecting any serious planning.

After that short break about SN, I guess you will get back your thoughts towards the gun.

OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
I've been looking over all the posts I can about it on this forum and it seems there are a lot of varied opinions on the subject. The only big worry I guess I have is seizures, which is briefly mentioned in Stan's post. I forget where the threads are that discuss the length of time being days.

I also read a post recently about someone not being sure if they ordered the right thing and that's also what I'm concerned about. I ordered the SN online, it says 99% pure and it is nitrite and not nitrate. 2lbs for $20 USD. I'll examine it when the package arrives.