• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
tenor.gif
You predicted this, 200 IQ spotted.
Reported for saying someone deserves to die. Keep your hateful attitude on Twitter.
1. He did not say that.
2. That man is the funniest person on this forum, if you report him then report me as well!

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Reported for saying someone deserves to die. Keep your hateful attitude on Twitter.

Where in there did I say that? Fucking nonce.
You are using anecdotal evidence. You have lived with plenty of stories to store in your mind for you to bring with you when you die where sex and basic human interaction was not enough for you or you were disappointed by making rushed leaps into a mans life. Others here fall into the category of desperate because we aren't saying we tried and it wasn't good. We didn't even be allowed dry genitals. So maybe relationships which have failed is actually the real privilege in a society like this.

I think you took my post literally. Poor you.

Last edited:
H

higgy56

Oct 19, 2020
Where in there did I say that? Fucking nonce.

I think you took my post literally. Poor you.
No just pointing out you're an internet fascist. I don't have autism I know when someone has no suffering experience though.

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote
Status
Not open for further replies.