• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I'm here because I'm alone. I plan to leave next week by SN. I am a good guy and my health is good. They just betrayed me very much. Very much. Is there any girl who just wants to chat? I just need this. If not, nothing. This life goes on ... I just don't want to be alone. I was made for someone.

Last edited:
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Hey,
Asperger's girl here - I'll be as supportive as I can?

• Love
Reactions: orlandom
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Man. I do not need it. I need a person whom I can hug, kiss and wipe away my tears or tell the most interesting events of the day.
Same bro. In another life, man, in another life.

• Love
Reactions: orlandom
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Same bro. In another life, man, in another life.
View attachment 64134
You know. I still have hope. I don't know if this is good or bad. I am sure that many people can love me if I want it. I'm just afraid to open up to people. They betrayed me so much that I am not ready. Life is full of shit. I want to trust people.
You know. I still have hope. I don't know if this is good or bad. I am sure that many people can love me if I want it. I'm just afraid to open up to people. They betrayed me so much that I am not ready. Life is full of shit. I want to trust people.
Have you ever been betrayed for a fat wallet? For money? I'll tell you how fucking hard it is

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You know. I still have hope. I don't know if this is good or bad
It's bad, it's very bad. At least for me, maybe your case is different. Best of luck, hope you find someone (try to check for rudimentary compatibility if at all possible before jumping into anything out of desperation).

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
There is a half of the human species, whose presence in public life, is seen as a set-up for sexual entertainment, or a source of natural 'care-taking' - if we were human beings the same amount of humor about others based on our desires, and expectations for support, would flow the other way.
Consider we don't agree to live and die this way.

Reactions: Snail
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I never understood what people mean when they say this. If somebody needs someone to talk to.... why would it matter what gender they are?

Unless there's an ulterior motive... :nomouth:
Sorry. What's incomprehensible? I just want to talk to a girl. It's as easy as taking not 15 g of SN, but 25 g

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The ulterior motive is to stop feeling like your heart is being pierced by spears of ice 24/7 from the extreme lack that's incomprehensible to anyone that doesn't suffer from the effects of maternal abandonment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I never understood what people mean when they say this. If somebody needs someone to talk to.... why would it matter what gender they are?

Exactly. I usually stay off the recovery forum but sometimes I see the topics in the "what's new" section and...People really need to stop using this site as a dating app. Enough already. I'm directing this at the OP and anyone else who goes about things this way.
You can get support, but if you're going to start specifying who, what, (when, where, how)-in regards to said support, then there is going to be a problem.
The ulterior motive is to stop feeling like your heart is being pierced by spears of ice 24/7 from the extreme lack that's incomprehensible to anyone that doesn't suffer from the effects of maternal abandonment.
I don't think maternal comfort is the goal here.

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I agree with you @LastFlowers

This community is a safe place for people who wish to discuss mental health and the implications of the single most devastating decision they can make: suicide. It is not the right place to look for girls.

That being said, I wish you @orlandom all the best and hope you find what you are looking for elsewhere.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
NeglectedWatchfulAfricanparadiseflycatcher-small.gif

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It seems predatory on the weakest time of people's lives to be on a site for those who want to commit suicide trolling for girls.

Don't you think that this is kind of low down? Why not try a site where the girls aren't desperate to commit suicide?

Last edited:
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
There is a half of the human species, whose presence in public life, is seen as a set-up for sexual entertainment, or a source of natural 'care-taking' - if we were human beings the same amount of humor about others based on our desires, and expectations for support, would flow the other way.
Consider we don't agree to live and die this way.

FOR EXAMPLE: Here, would it seem as natural to say, that this is a place for discussing a serious topic and so not a place to look for boys?

First, well, if someone was doing that - they would probably talk about looking for men. "Boys" would seem weird or insulting. (This is not a place for minors.)

And then - we accept that there are many men here, and people will often want to talk to them about things. But talking to a man is not understood as euphemism for sexual entertainment or off-color jokes like astolfo posted above. (No complaint about you, astolfo, just an example.) Nor is it as loaded with the expectation that a man should provide fill-in for missing parental care.

(Lack of caretaking can be devestating, regardless of the caretaker/parent's gender - and we keep getting into this weird territory where this loss isn't taken as the same serious 24/7 pain when experienced by women.)

Reactions: Snail
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
(Lack of caretaking can be devestating, regardless of the caretaker/parent's gender - and we keep getting into this weird territory where this loss isn't taken as the same serious 24/7 pain when experienced by women.)
Let those windmills have it! Again with the lance!

Status
Not open for further replies.