• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
and i don't want to.. make them that way. i want us to both meet and already be so intrinsically broken, but together.

it's so rare.

i want to hurt myself, and have someone say nothing about it, just quietly rub at each scar, stitch them up if they become too severe. i want to talk to them with my eyes and not need to care about anything else. i want to say i want to die, NEED to die, and not have to worry about being royally fucked over by sectioning, or police, or whatever the fuck else.......

everyone who's mentally ill in my life is... trying. and i can't blame them. it's certainly better than my situation, where i don't try for shit, and they're just trying to preserve themselves. but it also makes me so lonely.

i don't care about falling apart. and everyone else in my life does.

why can't i just fall apart with someone? yeah it'd hurt but i wouldn't be alone. i just want to be in this same agony, but with someone. it has no worth like this

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I understand your pain. I too long for someone in my life that understands. Where are you located?

T

ToastInTheShell

Mar 17, 2024
I get it. Having no one who understands how you're feeling can be really isolating. Having someone who understands AND cares I imagine makes a world of difference.

The person you speak of is out there somewhere. I hope you find them before your time comes.

FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
Word for word, bar for bar. Unfortunately most people just don't understand and are more concerned with playing the role of Superman and trying to "save" you rather than putting in the effort to understand where you are coming OR simply leaving you be. Hope you find the person you're looking for. đź‘Ť

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I've never considered this but honestly I really get it. I feel for you dude đź«‚