• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Sorry. What's incomprehensible? I just want to talk to a girl. It's as easy as taking not 15 g of SN, but 25 g
You messaged me and I felt bad having already read this thread and so I engaged in chat with you, and you got funny with me if I didn't reply quick enough.. saying 'sorry I think I'm distracting you' .. but I was driving at the time. You felt the need to tell me your libido is fine..pushed about how my marriage is and when I said my husband is a good man you left the chat and haven't been back since :haha: It's safe to say you are stalking around ss for single girls to hook up or whatever... not just chat.
It's a shame my value was only as a possible hook up.. I did spend time talking to you as I thought you were lonely.

abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
You messaged me and I felt bad having already read this thread and so I engaged in chat with you, and you got funny with me if I didn't reply quick enough.. saying 'sorry I think I'm distracting you' .. but I was driving at the time. You felt the need to tell me your libido is fine..pushed about how my marriage is and when I said my husband is a good man you left the chat and haven't been back since :haha: It's safe to say you are stalking around ss for single girls to hook up or whatever... not just chat.
It's a shame my value was only as a possible hook up.. I did spend time talking to you as I thought you were lonely.
i'm sorry you had to deal with this, this behavior is not ok and it's predatory too many people try to talk about creeps like this it's a bit disgusting to see even some people defending his behavior. I apologize and I hope you don't have to deal with more people like this

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
This is fucked up. I am so sorry you had to experince this abuse. I had made a post in the Suggestions Thread about sexual abuse on here. It is so true. Please know that you are not alone. I have dealt with creeps here an grooming.

Reactions: Snail and TessB

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021

I experienced something similar from the user Lady Black. (I'm sharing this for the safety of the community.) User kept alluding to being "united" and getting married, they asked in a way that may seem innocent if I was leaving a husband and children behind (Round-about way of asking about my relationship status). (Oh, they contacted me after I posted in the partner's thread.) Luckily, I purposely gave false information from the beginning because I knew they had ulterior motives and just as a preventive care measure in any case (for anyone who might try to contact me with ulterior ill motives). I just waited until the bomb dropped and my suspicions were confirmed and reported the user for the safety of the community. Beware you guys and especially you younger naive innocent unexperienced people (though age doesn't matter, just be careful no matter what.). Heed the words of those who went through it. Don't trust strangers so easily. Especially not when you're in a state of impulsiveness, desperation or instability. Try to calm yourselves down first and think things through carefully and in great detail. The risk is too high. Your well-being is at stake. You might end up worse off than where you started. And my favorite: It's better to be alone than in bad company. So be very careful and care for yourselves if you want to avoid unnecessary unpleasant difficult traumatic experiences. Also, let the experienced justice warriors handle the weeding out of such kind of people. Anyway, be careful yall. I would also suggest for all the caring hearts out there to avoid acting purely out of sympathy or pity. Try as much as you can to stay level-headed, matter-of-fact and critical. Put your well-being and safety first.

Last edited:
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I experienced something similar from the user Lady Black. (I'm sharing this for the safety of the community.) User kept alluding to being "united" and getting married, they asked in a way that may seem innocent if I was leaving a husband and children behind (Round-about way of asking about my relationship status). (Oh, they contacted me after I posted in the partner's thread.) Luckily, I purposely gave false information from the beginning because I knew they had ulterior motives and just as a preventive care measure in any case (for anyone who might try to contact me with ulterior ill motives). I just waited until the bomb dropped and my suspicions were confirmed and reported the user for the safety of the community. Beware you guys and especially you younger naive innocent unexperienced people. Heed the words of those who went through it. Don't trust strangers so easily. Especially not when you're in a state of impulsiveness, desperation or instability. Try to calm yourselves down first and think things through carefully and in great detail. The risk is too high. Your well-being is at stake. You might end up worse off than where you started. And my favorite: It's better to be alone than in bad company. So be very careful and care for yourselves if you want to avoid unnecessary unpleasant difficult traumatic experiences. Also, let the experienced justice warriors handle the weeding out of such kind of people. Anyway, be careful yall.
I wish I had this mentality the first time. Someone on her groomed me when I was in a rough place and out of desperation for love and affection I follow suit. It broke me and now I cant rust people on here like I used to. I envy people who never experienced any pain here

• Hugs
Reactions: TessB
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I never understood what people mean when they say this. If somebody needs someone to talk to.... why would it matter what gender they are?

Unless there's an ulterior motive... :nomouth:
I like talking to people I find interesting - male, female, trans, non-binary, straight, gay, or any orientation. But @orlandom may be looking for a certain perspective, I can respect that.

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
I wish I had this mentality the first time. Someone on her groomed me when I was in a rough place and out of desperation for love and affection I follow suit. It broke me and now I cant rust people on here like I used to. I envy people who never experienced any pain here

I'm sorry you went through that @SoloPlayer... It really didn't have to be that way but you've learned and grown. Also, you sharing your story inspired many and was very helpful for a lot of us. So thank you. And please know that you are supported. You are not alone. I find you very brave. I hope you get through this and find peace and justice. I also hope you find it in you to not blame yourself or in any case, to forgive yourself if you are blaming yourself. I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I'm sorry you went through that @SoloPlayer... It really didn't have to be that way but you've learned and grown. Also, you sharing your story inspired many and was very helpful for a lot of us. So thank you. And please know that you are supported. You are not alone. I find you very brave. I hope you get through this and find peace and justice.
In my case I am happy I escaped. In my case the user was @OminousVaL They self banned but they really hurt me. I eventually escaped after a month and if I stayed longer it would have been worse.

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
In my case I am happy I escaped. In my case the user was @OminousVaL They self banned but they really hurt me. I eventually escaped after a month and if I stayed longer it would have been worse.

I am glad you are out of there and safe now. I know it can be hard, especially when one feels so alone and desperate. It's horrible. So, I hope you remember that SS is here for you but stay safe in the way you engage with others and whom you engage with. *hugs*

Last edited:
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I am glad you are out of there and safe now. I know it can be hard, especially when one feels so alone and desperate. It's horrible. So, I hope you remember that SS is here for you but stay safe in the way you engage with others and whom you engage with. *hugs*
Mentally I still crave parts of what was there. Hopefully I can have a similar experince in a healthier relationship one day

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Mentally I still crave parts of what was there. Hopefully I can have a similar experince in a healthier relationship one day

I wish so for you. :happy:

27b08e4e025485232fb665646b422632.gif

Last edited:
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Oh. I just woke up and am just shocked by what is happening. Today I have a hard day at work.

So. Why am I on this site? Because I was betrayed in a previous relationship. And they betrayed me, so I just don't want to move on. I'm lonely now. I am very lonely. I just want to fall in love again and feel the emotions that I had at that moment when I was happy. I do not hide that I am looking for a girl. I'm just trying to grab onto something with the last bit of strength. But the pain they caused me was inside me for about 4-6 months. This is why I am here and why I have to die 10/10 every morning. And this morning, after TessB's actions, it's 20/10.

So. About personal correspondence. TessB is your little betrayal. I don't think I deserve it. And I really didn't write you anything like that, as you put it here. You just took the owl out of context and made me bad. Okay. Let it remain on your conscience. This is your little betrayal, but I will not act like you. The only thing - I'll explain about libido - is that you got out of context. I wrote to her in one of the messages about Setralin that I gave it up - because I started drinking it and my libido began to decline - so I decided to break the rules that the therapist prescribed for me and just refused Setralin and my libido. returned to normal. I decided that I would not take the pills and would just do it myself. It's my choice. The way this person presented this post here made me feel suicidal 20 out of 10.

As for what you write - when you said that you have a husband - that was the beginning of a conversation, and you presented it as if I stopped communicating because of this - it is a complete lie. We continued to correspond with you. If you didn't have a tendency to betray this morning at 1:25 London time, we would also continue to communicate. I'm just having a tough week at work. True.

I'm sorry that you did everything as if you wanted to offend me as much as possible.

And so I just close myself in a cocoon. I don't want to be touched anymore. I do not want anything anymore.

I wish you all the best. Yes, I'm lonely. Yes - looking for love. Yes, I am suicidal, I think and plan to do so next week. Please don't blame me. I'm just trying my best to find love. It's just a terrible morning. I love you all.

I just hide in my cocoon and want to be in it now.

I love you all :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Thegoldenapples
abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
Oh. I just woke up and am just shocked by what is happening. Today I have a hard day at work.

So. Why am I on this site? Because I was betrayed in a previous relationship. And they betrayed me, so I just don't want to move on. I'm lonely now. I am very lonely. I just want to fall in love again and feel the emotions that I had at that moment when I was happy. I do not hide that I am looking for a girl. I'm just trying to grab onto something with the last bit of strength. But the pain they caused me was inside me for about 4-6 months. This is why I am here and why I have to die 10/10 every morning. And this morning, after TessB's actions, it's 20/10.

So. About personal correspondence. TessB is your little betrayal. I don't think I deserve it. And I really didn't write you anything like that, as you put it here. You just took the owl out of context and made me bad. Okay. Let it remain on your conscience. This is your little betrayal, but I will not act like you. The only thing - I'll explain about libido - is that you got out of context. I wrote to her in one of the messages about Setralin that I gave it up - because I started drinking it and my libido began to decline - so I decided to break the rules that the therapist prescribed for me and just refused Setralin and my libido. returned to normal. I decided that I would not take the pills and would just do it myself. It's my choice. The way this person presented this post here made me feel suicidal 20 out of 10.

As for what you write - when you said that you have a husband - that was the beginning of a conversation, and you presented it as if I stopped communicating because of this - it is a complete lie. We continued to correspond with you. If you didn't have a tendency to betray this morning at 1:25 London time, we would also continue to communicate. I'm just having a tough week at work. True.

I'm sorry that you did everything as if you wanted to offend me as much as possible.

And so I just close myself in a cocoon. I don't want to be touched anymore. I do not want anything anymore.

I wish you all the best. Yes, I'm lonely. Yes - looking for love. Yes, I am suicidal, I think and plan to do so next week. Please don't blame me. I'm just trying my best to find love. It's just a terrible morning. I love you all.

I love you all
not to be rude but i just think with some of the stuff mentioned on your forum post and the things some girls go through on this site with predatory men who are looking for "love" on a site that is where people can go to be vulnerable without wanting any sort of predatory action to pursue their vulnerability. i think it's ok if being hurt by women is a reason to get you down but i also would say you shouldn't blame women for it, you can see how that can cause some problems and be misinterpreted or misrepresent what might be the point. i'm trying to be respectful here and i'm not going to cover the situation of you and tess but i will say it's just your word against hers so entertaining it more would be to no avail. just remeber this is a pro choice forum to discuss things along that line with vulnerable people, not a dating site <3

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You ain't seen nothing yet, we haven't started chatting...
i'm sorry you had to deal with this, this behavior is not ok and it's predatory too many people try to talk about creeps like this it's a bit disgusting to see even some people defending his behavior. I apologize and I hope you don't have to deal with more people like this

I love you all
Tess is similar to me in that we enjoy comedy and might be a tad bit callous at times, please don't put too much stock into what people say online. I've fallen into this trap myself, when you don't have anyone IRL you tend to get attached to pixels and make shit up. Spend some time by yourself, maybe away from the screen?

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
In my experience this site is like one of the worst places to look for girls/dates or even any romantic relationship because most of them aren't looking for one themselves, sometimes that's because a guy is probably why they're here in the first place. Better to just soak up the female energy that's here out in the open and converse platonically.

I like chatting with women too when the opportunity comes but I've never expected anything since I joined even when one reached out to me first to chat separately on discord. Sadly that didn't pan out so I continue to not expect anything. Ladies, if you ever try to chat me up romantically (first of all, what's wrong with you?) just know that I'm not nearly as funny or witty as I seem in public (though I already don't consider myself very funny or intelligent). I'm actually quite boring to chat with 1 on 1 unless you can give me stuff to work with oh yeah and I've never messaged anyone first on this forum for any reason so far. :ahhha:

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020

Firstly.. nothing is on my conscience.
Second.. you have literally just said in this post in a paragraph opening with 'why am I on this site' that you want to fall in love again, and that you don't hide that you are looking for a girl. So if we talk about 'context' let's remember that you are not hiding that as your agenda.
You had made your need for a girl to chat to very clear before messaging me out of the blue 'hello' so when I began to chat with you I did so with a bad feeling inside that you probably wanted to scope out the possibility of romance and would probably back off when you found out that wouldn't be on the cards. And that's what happened! You were back and forth on the chat even pushing for a reply when I didn't answer quick enough.. then were asking how my marriage was then when you got the reply that my marriage is fine, so I therefore wasn't available you literally vanished off the chat exactly as I knew you would.
It is quite an odd way to go about things. It seems desperate. You should make friends in a normal way with people on here then sometimes a greater connection occurs as a result of that. But really, this isn't a dating site.

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Solid advice, but I'm personally not thrilled about you bombarding this guy from the safety of a comfy marriage while he's getting ready to kill himself.
Fair enough. I did post screenshots to back myself up but realised that's publishing his personal info which is definitely not cool of me so I deleted them.
I'm sorry if I made things worse for you @orlandom. I felt like I could have been a friend to you that's all.
And the comfy marriage part.. I get how it seems that way, but how comfy can it be really when my husband spends his time in utter misery that I'm constantly suicidal, hiding medication and blades from me, hiding my car keys so I can't crash my car to kill myself, dealing with police and crisis teams coming to my door etc. I'm loved but it's far from comfy x

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
And the comfy marriage part.. I get how it seems that way, but how comfy can it be really when my husband spends his time in utter misery that I'm constantly suicidal, hiding medication and blades from me, hiding my car keys so I can't crash my car to kill myself, dealing with police and crisis teams coming to my door etc. I'm loved but it's far from comfy x
Come on, allow me to spice my post up a bit. :devil:

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
I never understood what people mean when they say this. If somebody needs someone to talk to.... why would it matter what gender they are?

Unless there's an ulterior motive... :nomouth:
For me personally, I just enjoy female company more than male company. I'm not sure why. And I'm not really sure why that means I'd prefer to talk to a woman in writing either. But that's all; no ulterior motive or anything.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I will never understand the logic of people who use a suicide forum as a way to meet girls. We don't even want to live anymore- what makes you think we want to be your girlfriend? Ffs
There has actually been several people who have gotten together from meeting each other on this forum alone.

Last edited:
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
There has actually been several people who have gotten together from meeting each other on this forum alone.
i can believe that, i just don't understand it.

But hey i don't understand this desire for love, it hurts more when you have, save yourselves, don't do it.

D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
This makes me so angry ! Clearly the intention was not just to chat to another human being but firstly to stipulate has to be female? And then when someone does engage it starts to become very clearly the conversation isn't about topics relating to SS but your own agenda in relation to predatory advances on potientally vulnerable females! We are a family on here of like minded individuals all seeking support from the community either male or female. Makes me ashamed at times to be a male knowning this goes on.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
This makes me so angry ! Clearly the intention was not just to chat to another human being but firstly to stipulate has to be female? And then when someone does engage it starts to become very clearly the conversation isn't about topics relating to SS but your own agenda in relation to predatory advances on potientally vulnerable females! We are a family on here of like minded individuals all seeking support from the community either male or female. Makes me ashamed at times to be a male knowning this goes on.
The stories some of my female friends have told me make me feel the same. Males have put females through so much, I can't understand how any women even want to deal with men in the most limited form.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020

As long it's a girl is worth it? Don't you prefer some sort of bond that makes you feel that you are really special and not just anybody? Keep in mind that if all girls are "enough" for you then you will only lure people that'll think the same way about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.