Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I'm sorry that things went this way, BPG. Life never really lets up, does it?

Whatever happens, it was nice talking to you. Do what's best for you.

Reactions: Silvermorning
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I'm sorry that things went this way, BPG. Life never really lets up, does it?

Whatever happens, it was nice talking to you. Do what's best for you.
Thank you. I'm going to make a post in the partner's thread for someone to help me set this up as @MiseryLovesMyCompany may not be able to help due to timing.

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am glad you are still here. I see at as not being your time for some reason.

I hope this experience will help you in the future with your decisions(s) about it.. and for your peace of mind.

I hope you can start feeling a little better too. Take it easy on yourself...

Reactions: antigone_iris and Silvermorning
fluffymuffin

fluffymuffin

Oct 11, 2020
The history's gonna repeat. You should keep your pants on all the time! Unless.. you want to pull another Letzte.

It seems like you're a bit better than yesterday, glad you're taking your time.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think @RoseyBird is one of the kindest people ever on this site - always thoughtful and caring.

There are a few people in my life like that, and I just can't bear talking to them about how I really feel. They care so much and want me to feel better, but ultimately there's nothing they can do, and I don't want them to feel worse. I've just stopped saying anything.
Empathy is just as much a curse as it is a blessing. It makes it easy to connect and easy to make people feel loved and valued, but it also makes the nature of the group really hard sometimes, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThrownAwayTom and Pharmaruined
M

Marauder

why keep existing when you´re no living?
Sep 9, 2020
This is why I would never create goodbye thread.
Because I would feel kind of obliged to ctb considering people wishing me good luck etc and I wouldnt want to look like a coward.
My plan is selfban. If I chicken out, I will just unban myself without anyone noticing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I have not gone through this thread in its entirety but I wanted to offer some of my thoughts. Take it for what it is I guess.

I don't think anyone should comment on how a member should be sure to taking their own life. It's a big decision. It's amazing when someone chooses life over death. I also see that others are commenting on how a number of goodbye threads can really play with someone's emotions, and they even say that it's amazing that the OP chose to not go through with it (which I agree). From what I've read, nobody is saying you're wrong for choosing life. Nobody comes to this site and has to leave by ctb, that's not how we role.

You say that you've made two goodbye threads, and I think everyone should just leave it be. It's two threads, big deal. People change their minds, and again, it's a big decision. That's not to say that everyone should be making goodbye threads by the hour, because that's not fair to anyone; when members do leave, it can really hurt no matter how happy we are for them. I see both sides.

BPG, you've been posting some threads that I think have gained some attention. I'm going to make a suggestion which you can take to heart or not. We're all hurting, and I know you're in a dark place, but using mean words will bring others down. It sounds like this weekend hasn't been the greatest, but by bringing up your deal with other members into this is not anybody else's business but yours and the member involved. You don't need to discuss details. I'm just bringing this up since this is what I saw in a recent thread of yours. Of course, let off some steam, but try not to bring other members into it when you're letting off that steam.

This isn't a way to attack you, I'm the type of person that cares about everyone so I wanted to offer this little bit. You're not wrong for your opinions and feeling the way that you do.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Strange, I thought this thread had been closed.

It seems to have been reopened, while my other thread about bullying, what happened on Saturday, and how long-term members have said this site has changed has been deleted!

Censorship on here now?

I'd be interested to know why @Passingby chose to stand down as a moderator! I know she said in the new mod thread that some things she didn't agree with or feel comfortable with, but I can't help but be curious and I know I'm not the only one.
That thread was closed shortly after she announced that she had chosen to stand down.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and Rue89
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Strange, I thought this thread had been closed.

It seems to have been reopened, while my other thread has been deleted!

Censorship on here now?
That's what I just thought when I saw it now! Hmm odd.

Reactions: BipolarGuy
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
That's what I just thought when I saw it now! Hmm odd.
Yes I am sure this thread was closed and has been reopened while my other thread has certainly been deleted.

Certainly some comments have been removed, quite rightly.

Reactions: Rue89
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I definitely remember some of your threads being closed, but can't remember if this one was too.
Why would it be reopened if it was closed though?

Reactions: BipolarGuy and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I for sure saw closed threads I don't know for sure if this was one.

Reactions: BipolarGuy and Rue89
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Goodluck I hope it goes peacefully for you and I hope your torment stops

Reactions: BipolarGuy
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I definitely remember some of your threads being closed, but can't remember if this one was too.
Why would it be reopened if it was closed though?
I don't know, but I'm sure this was closed.

The other thread I started today to do with bullying, what happened on Saturday, and how long-term members (some of whom commented on the thread) said that the site has changed but not for the better, was deleted without explanation.

Let's hope site staff do not complain about other groups being intolerant of anybody with a different perspective or opinion in future....

Edit:
This discussion definitely was closed. I have been PM'ing somebody and have reviewed PM's in which this thread being closed was mentioned briefly.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Silvermorning and esse_est_percipi