dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I've read from various sources, including the PPH, that nobody has waken up from 1 bottle 100ml 6.3gr of Nembutal.

yes, 2 bottle is recommended, but I only have 1 bottle and waiting for the vet shop to get me a 2nd one....

would 1 bottle be enough?
suppose
- I take the antiemetic
-I use Dilantin or fentoin sodic to increase the efficienty of nembutal, like suggested in the PPH book

would that be enough?

yeah, I have waited around 12 years since my first wish / ridiculous attempt to ctb, waiting a little longer can do no harm... but im just thinking... would 6.3grams of nembutal be enough???

Last edited:
Reactions: suffering, Feline, bubbletea and 1 other person
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
From what ive heard no. So you might as well keep the amount you have until you get more :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
From what ive heard no. So you might as well keep the amount you have until you get more :)
Where you heard that? The ppeh handbook says otherwise.... 1 web post says it doesn't but that's just one.. any other sources?

Apollo D. Ryker

Apollo D. Ryker

Mar 7, 2019
I asked A the same question. He said that providing you take the anti emetics, and have a secure location, where you won't be found there is no reason to believe one bottle wouldn't work.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dandan
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Ages ago on this site. i wouldnt even know where to start to try and find it.

I will let the people who know shit loads about N answer this for you :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
According ash wiki is 6 gr enough, but it's not up to date. I think you are fine maybe need more time. https://archive.is/F9cwm

yup, I've read the book and googled for this info, found the same. However, maybe there's some past history in this forum worth asking for.... like real life experiences from ex-members or stories heard..... maybe 1 bottle failed attempts???

elizabeth.luck

elizabeth.luck

Eliminate your map.
Mar 10, 2019
Honestly, I wouldn't risk it. Imagine how mad you'd be if it didn't work. Just wait for the second bottle.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Iceangel, Ashpac and 1 other person
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I asked A the same question. He said that providing you take the anti emetics, and have a secure location, where you won't be found there is no reason to believe one bottle wouldn't work.
In the ppeh philip nitscke says 100mls is all you need think people get 200mls just to make sure you dont underdose.But to be honest you would think nitscke would know the facts

Reactions: dandan and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
In the ppeh philip nitscke says 100mls is all you need think people get 200mls just to make sure you dont underdose.But to be honest you would think nitscke would know the facts
Yeah I read that too, seems logical and is the Dr words, but then again, .... Little insecure, maybe a real life story about someone who failed? I dunno

GreyMagic

GreyMagic

The more you care, the more you have to lose.
Feb 21, 2019
I'm 90lbs and A said one bottle was way more than enough for me. But still going for two bottles as an extra reassurance. So it might come down to personal preferences as well.

Reactions: lululoo, dandan and Ashpac
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I'm 90lbs and A said one bottle was way more than enough for me. But still going for two bottles as an extra reassurance. So it might come down to personal preferences as well.

Have you received the 2nd bottle?

I have been questioning my willingness to ctb, not sure anymore, and it happens this On / Off , desire and feeling

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I've read from various sources, including the PPH, that nobody has waken up from 1 bottle 100ml 6.3gr of Nembutal.

yes, 2 bottle is recommended, but I only have 1 bottle and waiting for the vet shop to get me a 2nd one....

would 1 bottle be enough?
suppose
- I take the antiemetic
-I use Dilantin or fentoin sodic to increase the efficienty of nembutal, like suggested in the PPH book

would that be enough?

yeah, I have waited around 12 years since my first wish / ridiculous attempt to ctb, waiting a little longer can do no harm... but im just thinking... would 6.3grams of nembutal be enough???
Depends on how fast you need to die. If time isn't an issue then I would personally think that 6 grams would be plenty especially with dilantin.

Reactions: dandan
GreyMagic

GreyMagic

The more you care, the more you have to lose.
Feb 21, 2019
Have you received the 2nd bottle?

I have been questioning my willingness to ctb, not sure anymore, and it happens this On / Off , desire and feeling

I received both bottles at the same time.

Think certain amount of doubt is healthy. Have you questioned your willingness to ctb before? Or is this the first time?

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I received both bottles at the same time.

Think certain amount of doubt is healthy. Have you questioned your willingness to ctb before? Or is this the first time?

Oh I have made 2 , or I dont know if 3 attempts... 1 I cant remember....

But N , is not a suicidal gesture... is not an attempt to OD on cocaine, or put on a Nitrogen Exit Bag

Even then I did question, I question now, the thing is finding a way to live with my condition, solve my issues, accept them, and move forward without daily nagging, doubting, regretting, hate-ing, angry-ness, dissapointment, stupid feeling, can you get the picture?

I have thought much about it, and I constantly rewind to the idea that ctb is the best bet.

however I have a couple days or more, thinking about it.... specially because I'm getting N this weekend and that makes me think on it even more...

Reactions: OnlyMercy