• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
I got 1 bottle of vet N years ago and I've been saving it but I've read on the pph and other threads people need 2 bottles of 6g.. I know it would be almost impossible to get another bottle of 6g.. maybe if I lose a lot of weight.. I weight about 45kg. Don't know what to do..

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
If you can no longer get N and feel unconfident about the one you have, I'd start looking for other methods if I were you, nice to see you again btw

Reactions: Wonderland
C

Candysky3

Jan 27, 2024
Oh, the Chemical Name for Nembutal is Pentobarbital.

I mixed it up with Phenobarbital :heh:

Last edited:
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
It's one like thisView attachment 128300
I don't know if it is grams or mg. It just says 6… and I've read that people usually takes 2 bottles…

If the one you have lists the net content (contenido neto) as 100 mL like it does in the picture you posted, and it also says 6.5% like it does in your picture, then it is 6.5 grams (which is a very common size). The PPH says the recommended lethal does is >10 grams. That's why people take 2 bottles.

Last edited:
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
The difference between one or two bottles is time. 6.5g is supposed to take approximately two hours.

Last edited:
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
The difference between one or two bottles is time. 6.5g is supposed to take approximately two hours.
For your weight, one bottle is still lethal. As Carcass said, you might just be unconscious for a bit longer.

Where did you read that? I ask because, in the PPH (at least in the 2022 edition) they don't mention anything about that. They only say that the recommended lethal dose is >10 grams.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Final Exit 2020. This info has not changed in two decades. As far as doses go, it seems like some of these come from the research of Björn Ekwall and others.
Ah okay. I actually have a pdf of the 2009 Final Exit and it does indeed say it in there. I guess PPH recommends >10 grams just so it's faster and thus perhaps more peaceful.

Reactions: rozeske and Relic
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You would never want to leave sth to coincidence in a serious attempt regardless of your body weight. In any case I would follow the suggested amount of >10g.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
This might be a dumb question but is there a way to ask questions and get answers from the PPH or Exit people? Are they even reachable anymore?