What method would you choose? N is not accesible.

• Total voters
futur

futur

Mar 2, 2019
I am again in that phase when I can only think about suicide. Maybe I will do it soon, or maybe I will not have enough courage again. Last year and even earlier I tried to hang myself (partial hanging), but at the first signs of loss of consciousness, I found a foothold. I am too cowardly for this.

Last summer I prepared a method with chloroquine, but still not sure if everything has been done correctly.

Here is what I have:

approximately 20 grams of chloroquine phosphate in capsules 00
760 mg of diazepam
50 mg lorazepam expidet (fast-acting sublingual tablets, obtainable in Germany)
Clonazepam (rivotril) 180 mg
Metoclopramide 10 tablets
Granisetron 1 mg 5 tablets

Maybe I should buy more lorazepam?

I can get access to most medicines, other than opioids and phenobarbital (up to 300 mg), so I can readily consider other suggestions about medicines.

And I would also like to know where you think it is best to take pills. I live alone, but I would not like to do it in my apartment, I do not want to spoil the mood of other tenants. The hotel is also an option, but again I don't want to spoil the hotel's reputation with my death. You can still get poisoned right in the car, but this is kind of unpredictable.

I also want to send my farewell letters with the boomerang (gmail) service, with a delay of 36 hours. One letter to the police, one to my two friends and one more to my parents. I think that 36 hours will be enough (I will start taking metoclopramide on Thursday, and will be poisoned on Friday evening, so the employer will not look for me).

I found a method with sodium nitrite on this forum. This method is better because there is no risk of blindness. I think that it will be possible to combine sodium nitrite with benzodiazepines, so it will be more peaceful.

edit: or maybe i should combine both methods? This is also a nice idea

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and letmeseethedeath
Prénom Surnom

Prénom Surnom

Feb 19, 2019
I have been planning this with Hydroxychloroquine.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Personally I would go with SN, unless you have all the ingredients for chloroquine suicide mentioned in the Peaceful Pill Handbook. How are you buying these medicines?

futur

futur

Mar 2, 2019
Personally I would go with SN, unless you have all the ingredients for chloroquine suicide mentioned in the Peaceful Pill Handbook. How are you buying these medicines?

ugh, i have a permission to buy most of the meds for my personal use for a full price. Actually it was pretty fun, as pharmacist didn't even bother herself to ask why i am buying 5 packs of Chloroquine, 100 tabs of diazepam, loads of lorazepam (i used a bit of them since summer) and MCP.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kim and Meretlein
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
ugh, i have a permission to buy most of the meds for my personal use for a full price. Actually it was pretty fun, as pharmacist didn't even bother herself to ask why i am buying 5 packs of Chloroquine, 100 tabs of diazepam, loads of lorazepam (i used a bit of them since summer) and MCP.

You are so lucky.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I have considered chloroquine at a point of time.. but I was afraid of the failure consequences. So I gave up this method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
O

Olach

Student
Feb 4, 2019
Pretty good method, but, besides me, you should take at least 50 pills. According to " Five last acts" the lethal dose is 50 pills of 250 mg phosphate

futur

futur

Mar 2, 2019
lol no, he probably has a pretty shitty medical condition

no, this is not true, i don't have any serious medical condition

Pretty good method, but, besides me, you should take at least 50 pills. According to " Five last acts" the lethal dose is 50 pills of 250 mg phosphate

at beginning i had 100 pills, then crushed them and put them in 00 gelatine capsules, so it is not needed to take 100 pills. I tried to mix the powder with joghurt and honey, but it was a bad idea, because the taste of it was still pretty bad.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi
I have considered chloroquine at a point of time.. but I was afraid of the failure consequences. So I gave up this method.

Hi what are the risks of failure? Read p pill chapter and doesn't seem to say you need anti emetics. That right. Alcohol gd with it. Thanks

Reactions: Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Hi

Hi what are the risks of failure? Read p pill chapter and doesn't seem to say you need anti emetics. That right. Alcohol gd with it. Thanks

hey i saw that sometimes it causes vision problems, also idk if i could get it here .I did not do further research about it.. so, did not know much about it.