• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
you're right. but maybe the little things like eating your favorite food, listening to music or walking through a park, are moments that are not hell. i understand your crude point and really life is hell because of the system we are used to.
I understand your point. But also try to take it a few levels deeper

Let's say your favorite food was simply a burger, or a pizza. It may sound super simple. But in reality, how and where did it actually come from? First there were animals that were tortured and killed, in order to have meat on the food. It was also served to you by slaves (workers) that didn't want to actually serve you at all. They are only faking it, straight for money purposes (pay cheque), because they need it to survive and pay bills.

The music you listen to, was only created to entertain you, because there was profit to be made (at least most of the time). The device you use to play that music, was probably created by slaves in third world countries that earn less than minimum wage, under rough environments and conditions

The park you enjoyed (e.g. city/ neighborhood park), also didn't just magically appeared. They turned a natural space, into an artificial environment. From digging holes in the ground, to tearing down trees, etc. which affected the animals that originally lived there. Then tax payers need to keep paying for it. At night, when people left the park and went home, some of them may have homeless people show up to sleep there, or use drugs there

Of course I'm not trying to make everything sound dark and negative lol. But sometimes if you look deeper, things aren't as simple as it seems on the surface level. It really is a complicated world

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I understand your point. But also try to take it a few levels deeper

Let's say your favorite food was simply a burger, or a pizza. It may sound super simple. But in reality, how and where did it actually come from? First there were animals that were tortured and killed, in order to have meat on the food. It was also served to you by slaves (workers) that didn't want to actually serve you at all. They are only faking it, straight for money purposes (pay cheque), because they need it to survive and pay bills.

The music you listen to, was only created to entertain you, because there was profit to be made (at least most of the time). The device you use to play that music, was probably created by slaves in third world countries that earn less than minimum wage, under rough environments and conditions

The park you enjoyed (e.g. city/ neighborhood park), also didn't just magically appeared. They turned a natural space, into an artificial environment. From digging holes in the ground, to tearing down trees, etc. which affected the animals that originally lived there. Then tax payers need to keep paying for it. At night, when people left the park and went home, some of them may have homeless people show up to sleep there, or use drugs there

Of course I'm not trying to make everything sound dark and negative lol. But sometimes if you look deeper, things aren't as simple as it seems on the surface level. It really is a complicated world
You see the world in a dark way and it is understandable in the times we live in. Maybe I'm a little more optimistic, but I still think this world is screwed up.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
You see the world in a dark way and it is understandable in the times we live in. Maybe I'm a little more optimistic, but I still think this world is screwed up.
In real life I'm actually a bit more positive and laidback lol

I just enjoy using this forum as an outlet to release and let it all out. Since I don't go to therapy or anything, so this forum is my alternative for it

Appreciate everybody's patience for always hearing me rant/ vent about negative things. It does feel better afterwards. Because could never say these things in real life :sunglasses:

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
If it is hell, which I won't hold off the table, what the fuck did anyone do to deserve it? If I'm paying for a crime from a past life and I don't remember what I did that's really shitty. Any god responsible for that is evil and vile, I don't care. If it is hell and its not because of some intrinsic sins of the past we are amnesiac about I'm much more likely to believe a gnostic take on it. I don't know everything about it but I think some gnostics believe the god of this world, which is all material, relishes in our suffering and is doing everything possible to keep us from release and spiritual freedom.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
If it is hell, which I won't hold off the table, what the fuck did anyone do to deserve it? If I'm paying for a crime from a past life and I don't remember what I did that's really shitty. Any god responsible for that is evil and vile, I don't care. If it is hell and its not because of some intrinsic sins of the past we are amnesiac about I'm much more likely to believe a gnostic take on it. I don't know everything about it but I think some gnostics believe the god of this world, which is all material, relishes in our suffering and is doing everything possible to keep us from release and spiritual freedom.
What I realized about life is, it doesn't have to make sense, or be fair at all, in order for it to happen. Just think about the endless animals we've already eaten in the past decades alone. Every single one of them had to go through torture and be killed, that they totally didn't deserve

It made no sense some of them were born, just to be sold at McDonalds, as part of a $3.99 burger special. Or to end up as shredded meat inside some Canned Soup in a supermarket. And if that canned soup were to expire before it was sold, it may even just get tossed straight into the garbage. It truly makes no sense

I guess its just the sad reality and nature of this world. By default, it is a place full of suffering. This Earth is a very complicated place

Last edited: