• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
What if this is actually hell? I mean just think for a second. We are slaves to the system, slaves to a ruler (government), and are bound by rules. We have diseases that aren't curable, 1% of the population has most of the wealth, and we have genocide and 3rd world countries. Horrible things happen every day everywhere. Like different levels of hell.

For a lot of us, I'm sure, we hold a job that we either hate or are okay with. Mainly one just to pay the bills and keep food on the table. We work and slave away at said job just so we can survive. When we are done with said job and go home we blow off steam by doing what we find enjoyable and usually unproductive like playing video games, surfing the internet, watching a movie, etc. Just to escape from reality because it wouldn't be bearable without this entertainment. We're so drained by work that we have little energy to engage in things that also require effort that peaks our interest. Even if we do have sufficient time to do it, we put it off because working at something else just after working is madness, and oh look at that I made progress on something that will take a long time to complete such, as becoming competent at programming. Yeah I did well today, but I am exhausted it's time for bed so I recharge to rinse and repeat because I am a robot

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Look at literature. Or the bible, though this is biased. Where do you think all the authors who have written about hell or "hellish structures" got their inspiration from?
Does an all knowing god who made a "evil" archangel with the ability to rebel and a hell for them to dwell in for eternity, along with everything else that refused to kiss ass and be his slaves, even deserve praise? šŸ¤” That doesn't sound like a loving god to me. It doesn't sound like a good story either.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Does an all knowing god who made a "evil" archangel with the ability to rebel and a hell for them to dwell in for eternity, along with everything else that refused to kiss ass and be his slaves, even deserve praise? šŸ¤” That doesn't sound like a loving god to me. It doesn't sound like a good story either.
Lucifer seems more worthy of praise than god to me tbh. God never experienced any hardships.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
Lucifer seems more worthy of praise than god to me tbh. God never experienced any hardships.
Since good can't existence without bad. It seems like he was just a scapegoat to make god look good and worthy of praise.

Have you ever read the book of Job. The poor guy gets tortured. Why did god entertain the "evil" Satan?

The all powerful god casts Satan out only for Satan to sneak back into heaven and be in gods company again. So heaven hosts evil? Is that really paradise if there's evil there too?

It isn't a very well written story šŸ˜‚

M

misthios2040

Smile now itā€™s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
I am convinced that earth is just the nine levels of hell described in Dante's Inferno. It all sort of makes sense when you think about it. How do you torture people for an infinite amount of time without them going catatonic. Make people think they have a choice in life and scatter in false hope only to crush them with the loss of a job, death of a family, psychological internal struggles. If we are being tortured in hell and do not know it then they can torture us forever. That's what gets Satan off. You can only throw people in a pit full of snakes or torture them physically for so long. Eventually they will stop reacting and just go catatonic or be paralyzed from fear. The best way to torture someone is getting a reaction out of them. Watching them cry and struggle with pain. Make them think they have power and autonomy only to take it away. I promise I'm not a serial killer. I just spend a lot of time imagining what can be worse than life. The answer is this life. Life is worse than life because we are seduced by false hope, love, movies, food, etc. you can't punish someone that has nothing you can take. Can't take away their dignity, or love, or hope and sense of worth. Perhaps old Buddhist monks were right about living minimally. If you have few things that you love, and not a lot of material possessions that can be taken away then Satan can't succeed in torturing you. You have nothing left that he can take.

Last edited:
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
Since good can't existence without bad. It seems like he was just a scapegoat to make god look good and worthy of praise.

Have you ever read the book of Job. The poor guy gets tortured. Why did god entertain the "evil" Satan?

The all powerful god casts Satan out only for Satan to sneak back into heaven and be in gods company again. So heaven hosts evil? Is that really paradise if there's evil there too?

It isn't a very well written story šŸ˜‚
IMG 9891

It actually gets funnier the more you look at it šŸ˜‚ So the main point of it is an implication. So poor Job was tortured on gods watch just to imply god doesn't like sin.

The very same god allowed the existence of sin. They'd be no such thing if he's knowing and all powerful.

U

Ulrich

Mar 6, 2024
I think it's hell for some, but not all. If God wanted us to suffer, then clearly delusion in humans would be an obstacle in achieving this aim. If a God wanted us to suffer, then humans never would have developed the capacity for delusion.

Reactions: Meteora
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
God created humans like he wanted us to be. Then he punished us for acting like humans.

I never understood this tbh.
It honestly makes me wonder what Satan and a third of the angels must have really rebelled against.
The bible makes it seem like it was probably god's stupidity and inequity.

If that's the case Satan is the hero of the story.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
This is 10000% hell. How can it not be??

We were brainwashed since kids, because of cartoons and movies, that hell must be a place deep below the ground, full of fire and burning 24/7. Otherwise its not hell

Think about it. We were forced into this world, and by default need to be a slave to some system for over 60 years (school / job), otherwise end up starving and homeless on the streets

From the moment you are born.... until you die.... every few hours you are hungry. Every couple hours you are thirsty. Every couple hours you must use bathroom. Your teeth rots if you don't brush it for too long. You stink if you don't wash/ clean yourself daily

Whatever you clean or organize, will always end up dirty and messy again. Whatever you keep putting effort into maintaining, will always end up breaking down again. Your whole life is just running on this endless hamster wheel, trying to upkeep and maintain something that ends up keep going back to zero, while you have no options to avoid it

If you accidentally or unknowingly break some rule (law), you will be thrown into a cage (prison) to rot away for decades

We're exposed to sickness, disease, virus, crime, war, bully, rape, accidents, disasters, betrayal, loss of loved ones, death. You can only dodge some of these by "luck", leaving you on constant high alert and anxiety your whole life

Even death is complicated to another level. As you slowly decline, you require endless medical needs, doctors and hospitals, where they cut you open (surgery) and stitch you back up multiple times. Before you die, you also need to stress and pay for endless things (insurance, medical bills, coffin, funeral, burial/ cremation, renting a graveyard spot)

Imagine if you just left your dead body on the ground?? If a desperate theft or homeless person came across it, they will probably even search your pockets to see if there are any valuables to take (wallet, phone, jewelry)

Otherwise whatever hungry animal comes across it, will just treat your corpse as their next meal. Even if none of these happen (theft/ animal), your body will just rot away with full of maggots and insects

How is this not hell???

Sure, there are "positive" things too. But how "positive" are they really, if you truly analyze in full details of how complicated this world *ACTUALLY* is. Some of the "good" things in life, actually ends up trapping you mentally instead, to prolong your existence, exposing you to more potential suffering, or to contribute more towards this complicated society, so it can keep running

Almost like a devil thats pretending to be an angel, to trick you into a trap. In the end, we all still rot away and die regardless. Its pretty pointless after-all (torture)

Last edited:
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I have always felt like we are in hell ever since I was in high school. Look at how the US government puts up statues of satan and baal. I think thats more confirmation for what we already know.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
There is everything in this world. Not everything is hell

Reactions: Meteora
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
There is everything in this world. Not everything is hell
Wdym? This world seems like hell though, people have to spend the majority of their adulthood in modern day slavery just to afford to survive. Everything in this damn world costs and relies on money. Everyone is a slave to the system, we all exist as slaves to capitalism and society. Life is essentially a game of and struggle for survival. In nature, it's a fight to the death, animals kill and eat each other. If this world isn't hell, then what could it be?

Last edited:
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
If this isn't Hell, I can't imagine what Hell would be like.
John Milton, that crazy but talented old zealot, wrote something about how Hell wasn't a lake of fire with dancing devils and whatnot, but instead a state of ultimate coldness, darkness, and isolation. It was being totally cut off from the only source of warmth and light, with no company but your own tormented brain, forever.

I swear, it's like he knows me.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
This is 10000% hell. How can it not be??

We were brainwashed since kids, because of cartoons and movies, that hell must be a place deep below the ground, full of fire and burning 24/7. Otherwise its not hell

Think about it. We were forced into this world, and by default need to be a slave to some system for over 60 years (school / job), otherwise end up starving and homeless on the streets

From the moment you are born.... until you die.... every few hours you are hungry. Every couple hours you are thirsty. Every couple hours you must use bathroom. Your teeth rots if you don't brush it for too long. You stink if you don't wash/ clean yourself daily

Whatever you clean or organize, will always end up dirty and messy again. Whatever you keep putting effort into maintaining, will always end up breaking down again. Your whole life is just running on this endless hamster wheel, trying to upkeep and maintain something that ends up keep going back to zero, while you have no options to avoid it

If you accidentally or unknowingly break some rule (law), you will be thrown into a cage (prison) to rot away for decades

We're exposed to sickness, disease, virus, crime, war, bully, rape, accidents, disasters, betrayal, loss of loved ones, death. You can only dodge some of these by "luck", leaving you on constant high alert and anxiety your whole life

Even death is complicated to another level. As you slowly decline, you require endless medical needs, doctors and hospitals, where they cut you open (surgery) and stitch you back up multiple times. Before you die, you also need to stress and pay for endless things (insurance, medical bills, coffin, funeral, burial/ cremation, renting a graveyard spot)

Imagine if you just left your dead body on the ground?? If a desperate theft or homeless person came across it, they will probably even search your pockets to see if there are any valuables to take (wallet, phone, jewelry)

Otherwise whatever hungry animal comes across it, will just treat your corpse as their next meal. Even if none of these happen (theft/ animal), your body will just rot away with full of maggots and insects

How is this not hell???

Sure, there are "positive" things too. But how "positive" are they really, if you truly analyze in full details of how complicated this world *ACTUALLY* is. Some of the "good" things in life, actually ends up trapping you mentally instead, to prolong your existence, exposing you to more potential suffering, or to contribute more towards this complicated society, so it can keep running

Almost like a devil thats pretending to be an angel, to trick you into a trap. In the end, we all still rot away and die regardless. Its pretty pointless after-all (torture)
@sanction Awesome post. I thought a lot of the same things. This should be an OP.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Wdym? This world seems like hell though, people have to spend the majority of their adulthood in modern day slavery just to afford to survive. Everything in this damn world costs and relies on money. Everyone is a slave to the system, we all exist as slaves to capitalism and society. Life is essentially a game of and struggle for survival. In nature, it's a fight to the death, animals kill and eat each other. If this world isn't hell, then what is it?
you're right. but maybe the little things like eating your favorite food, listening to music or walking through a park, are moments that are not hell. i understand your crude point and really life is hell because of the system we are used to.

M

misthios2040

Smile now itā€™s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
John Milton, that crazy but talented old zealot, wrote something about how Hell wasn't a lake of fire with dancing devils and whatnot, but instead a state of ultimate coldness, darkness, and isolation. It was being totally cut off from the only source of warmth and light, with no company but your own tormented brain, forever.

I swear, it's like he knows me.
Sometimes I get claustrophobic realizing that there is a whole body under my head and my only perception of the world is through my eyes. I feel trapped that my brain is in my skull and I all of a sudden become very aware of my existence like my breathing, the sensation of touch, and that there are other humans around me. I'm not on illegal drugs. I always felt this dissociation to the world and my body. I don't know how to explain it other than my brain becomes aware that it is trapped in my skull and can't escape. Then I think what if my brain isn't interpreting what my eyes see correctly. How do I function? Where do I look? What do I say? My brain is actually surprised that it's attached to a whole body every time I look down I can feel it's confusion like it has a mind of its own. I'm not explaining this well I'm sorry.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
maybe the little things like eating your favorite food, listening to music or walking through a park, are moments that are not hell.
Maybe they are we just don't it yet. Maybe they exist so we can find some comfort in them only to be tortured further at a later date. if we lose our sense of taste, become deaf, blind and usable to walk what good are they to us then?

Memories of better days long gone can cause immeasurable suffering.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
After watching some Cartel torture videos and spending time in a psych ward where I met people who have been kept there for years in a small room on heavy medication who's activities involve staring at a wall and drooling I really don't think there is an end to the depth of suffering a human can experience on this earth. Thinking about it just gets me wondering what exactly is the purpose of this? Now perhaps I shouldn't blame god for this design since it is us humans who allow this to happen and maybe by nature it wasn't "intended" to be this way but still, why even remotely make this sort of thing a possibility. I don't get it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: R_N and Meteora
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Nothingness is the only heaven that there is to me. Hell is everything, there is nothing in existence that isn't painful to us in some way or another.
Whether it be the media we as people consume which we get addicted to, thereby deteriorating our physical state, Or relationships we get in that don't last where you're expected to just move on after losing communication with a person you loved dearly, among many other things that cause pain to us. There is nothing in life but tragedy, and suffering.
If it is true that after you die nothing happens, then maybe that's for the best. It's the only key to escape this hell that we live in.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Might very well be. For me it is.

I think it's hell for some, but not all. If God wanted us to suffer, then clearly delusion in humans would be an obstacle in achieving this aim. If a God wanted us to suffer, then humans never would have developed the capacity for delusion.
So you think delusion helps to live better, do I understand it right?

Last edited: