• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Sometimes I fantasize that I meet fellow depressed/suicidal people in real life (could use anonymous or fake names) and we meet up for fun self destructive binges to make the process of exiting this world as pleasant as possible. I feel exhausted hiding everything from people. Like if anyone of my "friends" came into my apartment right now they would be very alarmed & call the police to take me away to a psych ward (drugs nooses piles of trash other weird unmentionable shit etc)

Would be cool to meet up with people and just be 100% honest with no bullshit anxiety about saying the wrong thing. A get together of suicidal/mentally ill people. I hope for this.

I live in a city (hint: 9/11) and perhaps I can arrange this but don't want to give away my suicide plans (also I dont want to encourage others - if people want help getting well I think talking to people who understand that suffering can get them on a path to recovery). I went to a group therapy christmas party and it was actually nice to be around fellow people that i had no reason to hide from (a girl with anxiety couldn't eat in front of anyone and it was fine - everyone there understood that. Cool to be in an environment like that. Confidentiality rules there and a therapist is onhand so obv couldnt bring this up.

*I'm very drunk & on klonopin and this is what im thinking about. Maybe sounds crazy.

LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
Sometimes I fantasize that I meet fellow depressed/suicidal people in real life (could use anonymous or fake names) and we meet up for fun self destructive binges to make the process of exiting this world as pleasant as possible. I feel exhausted hiding everything from people. Like if anyone of my "friends" came into my apartment right now they would be very alarmed & call the police to take me away to a psych ward (drugs nooses piles of trash other weird unmentionable shit etc)

Would be cool to meet up with people and just be 100% honest with no bullshit anxiety about saying the wrong thing. A get together of suicidal/mentally ill people. I hope for this.

I live in a city (hint: 9/11) and perhaps I can arrange this but don't want to give away my suicide plans (also I dont want to encourage others - if people want help getting well I think talking to people who understand that suffering can get them on a path to recovery). I went to a group therapy christmas party and it was actually nice to be around fellow people that i had no reason to hide from (a girl with anxiety couldn't eat in front of anyone and it was fine - everyone there understood that. Cool to be in an environment like that. Confidentiality rules there and a therapist is onhand so obv couldnt bring this up.

*I'm very drunk & on klonopin and this is what im thinking about. Maybe sounds crazy.

I like your idea. I would attend such a meeting if I didn't live thousands of miles away from most of you.

Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018

Yes! I would love this!

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Suicide parties would be awesome. Good music, good food, good drinks, interesting conversations, N being passed around.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Sober & still like this idea. Would be cool.

Like I said - I went to a group therapy where everybody was so fucked up in their own way that there was zero judgement and it felt pretty good - there was no pressure and you could just sit in silence and listen if you wanted to and you had to agree to 100% confidentiality. Of course suicide could not be discussed bc a therapist was there but I think this type of thing could work for our kind (no judgement, confidentiality, companionship, food/drinks etc.). Getting drinks and talking about the possibility of death, and methods, or just to help people who are thinking about death and want recovery to have a comfortable place to talk about whatever.

I want to try and make this happen. I live in 9/11 town. I've realized that many people are in a very bad place but try to hide it which is painful and isolating.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I like this idea, but the thought of making plans and having to follow through with going somewhere gives me anxiety. I'm not too far away either. I'm in NJ

Nothing or nobody will stop you from leaving the party.

A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
I wouldnt mind this, even though i have negative zero social skills and my physical presence is more like being haunted by a creepy ghost.. but just being in the company would be.. idk! Nice. Just a fantasy of course since im on an island.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
I would like this but I am in the middle of the US in the State they nickname Misery without a way to get to 9/11. Boo.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
This is somewhat decently close, based on non-medical peer groups started in massachusetts, people have been using their 'charter' to replicate them elsewhere, in other states, which explicitly says they won't call 911 on anyone and don't treat suicidal intent as a 'symptom' or delusion or whatever. (This is an interview with a facilitator.)

Edit: Maybe these ppl would know of something in the netherlands? (Breaking the link to stop fbook tracking)
www.facebook [dot] com/spoons.utrecht/

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
It's a nice idea in theory but I can see the risks involved ... I can understand group therapy for anxiety & depression & suicide attempt survivors even ... or even those with some suicidal ideation...BUT with bringing people that DO feel those suicidal tendencies together is risky as everyone is at different levels of those feelings and others could influence them...some people would just want to 'explore' or express those feelings, whereas there are those that are pretty much sure or decided that they do or will ctb one day- that could be negative for those that just have these fleeting thoughts...I've seen it here ...people may discuss a method they might have thought of ...but in the same post talk about some elements of hope & things they do still enjoy etc & yet some (not all) will straight away just leap in to give them strong (verging on forceful) tips on how to tweak that method to succeed ... virtually ignoring the rest of the post and any other life advice they are seeking & just latching on the suicide technique bit, I'm all for pro choice - but just because some people are 100% certain they want to ctb... some people have not concluded that yet, even though they DO nonetheless think about it as AN option. Therefore I think putting these people together is risky, we are easily influenced creatures...and I believe this risk is heightened irl than online, as it become more 'real', easier to perceive ..its like 'well If they can do it maybe I should to'... 'if their so sure maybe I will to' etc...or is it no different to being on here? I dunno. Would be more upsetting when people did depart that's for sure...

Last edited:
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
This is somewhat decently close, based on non-medical peer groups started in massachusetts, people have been using their 'charter' to replicate them elsewhere, in other states, which explicitly says they won't call 911 on anyone and don't treat suicidal intent as a 'symptom' or delusion or whatever. (This is an interview with a facilitator.)

Edit: Maybe these ppl would know of something in the netherlands? (Breaking the link to stop fbook tracking)
www.facebook [dot] com/spoons.utrecht/

Thanks for posting this.