• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lynnschronicles

Mar 8, 2024
You'd only have the resources (or lack thereof) that you currently have. How are you hypothetically going to ctb?

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The reason as to why I'm still trapped in this existence is because all the methods are either inaccessible or risky, there isn't a method, not everyone is privileged enough to be able to instantly access reliable suicide methods. I certainly despise this world where we cannot all just have the option to easily die in peace, I really wish I could just fall asleep eternally.

certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
Probably partial hanging. I don't have the setup to do full suspension, but I have a good way to do partial. The only reason I haven't done it yet is that I need a bit more time to prepare.

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Partial hanging - because I have tested it. But jumping is a thought that has emerged lately. but high buildings are often less accessible than rope

C

charging station

Mar 12, 2024
Tried partial hanging, doesn't work. Have set up for full suspension, which I am planning to attempt to day or tomorrow. I tried before, but stopped because of unbearable neck pain from the rope.
Also rope was pushing on trachea and I was scared that it will collapse and if I don't pass out, I will just hang there in pain

Reactions: grahf and Worndown
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
N , but i cant get it so my method will be SN

W

Worth_less

Feb 14, 2024
If I couldn't choose hanging, I would slit my carotid arteries and bleed to death.

T

tropicalrain

Apr 9, 2023
SWB, because that's what I have available and it's more reliable than night-night.

Reactions: Grayfield
J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I have the money to buy what I need for night-night. So I'd do that. Gorilla Tape and Cornhole bags. Around $15-17 at my local Walmart.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Guess I'd have to try hypothermia or jumping again if I couldn't get access to anything else despite both failing last time.

B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
CO. Feeling inspired by some KPop artists lol
Please note that the bbq charcoal in Korea has a higher potency of CO than in other countries. Guess that's why it is a popular CTB method there. It doesn't take much charcoal or a big set up to get the job done.

MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
9mm 147 grain hollow point, point blank slightly above the right ear. No pain, just peace.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Please note that the bbq charcoal in Korea has a higher potency of CO than in other countries. Guess that's why it is a popular CTB method there. It doesn't take much charcoal or a big set up to get the job done.
yeah i read about that only now. any thoughts on how to make charcoal more potent for those of us not in korea

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
1. N or whatever that Peru name is that they call it now
2. Nitrogen/SCUBA. This is my method
3. Jumping. It takes a lot of courage. But would rather jump than...
4. Gun pointing slightly upward in the mouth. I have zero courage to do that
5. SN.

Everything after that just proves how desperately down the human condition is...

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I already have my SN kit - will be going by it if the torment becomes completely unbearable.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Hanging.

But if that's unavailable, probably drown myself face down in a bathtub.

Reactions: Worndown
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
The only method that I can really access with my current resources is drowning and even that is near impossible for me to do due to my executive dysfunction. Life is so painful and so cruel for forcing us to be alive. I wish I could be in peace already but, at this rate, I basically am forced to live until I die naturally

AresCohere

AresCohere

Professional Insomniac
Apr 10, 2023
I've only turkey experimented with extracting cyanide from various fruit seeds and got some symptoms, but I have also done some testing with partial hanging and "leaping."

Biggest issue is SI, once that gone the method doesn't matter.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Euthanasia but unfortunately it's illegal and heavily restricted. I would go with N if I had some…
1. N or whatever that Peru name is that they call it now
2. Nitrogen/SCUBA. This is my method
3. Jumping. It takes a lot of courage. But would rather jump than...
4. Gun pointing slightly upward in the mouth. I have zero courage to do that
5. SN.

Everything after that just proves how desperately down the human condition is...
Out of curiosity, why is SN so down on your list? It seems to be the most popular method on the forum

Reactions: FitsTime