• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I've been playing games less as time has went on, but one of the games I've been playing lately has been Halo 2. Turns out they got the original Halo 2 servers (the ones that were shut down like 15 years ago) back up and running through a mod. I don't remember the name of the mod as I haven't played in a week or two, but I sometimes get some fun out of it.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I'm not playing it rn, but I really want to get back into the dark souls games. I miss playing dark souls 2 and 3, still haven't played much of 1 but plan to

Reactions: xinino and onbekend
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Noita [Steam] [GOG]​ is what I play nowadays. It's an atmospheric, magical action game where every pixel is physically simulated. It's difficult to beat though. And I've been Teeworlds [Steam] [website]​ for over a decade, but now only when I'm bored.

Reactions: xinino
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Pretty close to finishing Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice. Once I'm done I should finally lock into Baldur's Gate 3.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
The Battle Cats!

What if I don't actually like Fire Emblem for its strategy but more for just the music and characters?
Me too! I get drawn to a lot of games for reasons other than gameplay, such as music (No. 1 charm point for me), graphics and character design (the latter which includes not just aesthetics, but also their personalities and traits). A prominent example for me would be the Castlevania series and Metroidvanias like Blasphemous and Death's Gambit.

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Pokemon Scarlet, I'm not that far into it. I caught an Eevee and wanted it to evolve into Vaporeon but got Sylveon instead, I don't mind though. I'm sticking with this game until I finish it but it's kind of overwhelming with all of the icons on the map and not knowing which path/route to take.

Last edited:
Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Alone in the Dark.

And i am not impressed. This is imo not a good game.
Normally i love this genre, but this is just not for me. Seems so..boring.
Oh well. I am waiting for another remake coming later this year: Silent hill 2.

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.

Ahh, shit. Dragon Quest XI. Not as great as Dragon Quest VIII.

Rimworld.