• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
card or word games on roblox, or visual novels i find on itchio. i found this somehow really high quality resident evil village fanmade VN, and just a bunch of other awesome indie projects on there, i reccomend searching the site.

The most recent game I played was Hello Charlotte (Hence the PFP).
hello-charlotte.gif

However, I still haven't gotten all the ends for Needy Streamer Overload.
2cyul4l5q8pb1.gif

If anyone has psychological horror game recommendations, please let me know!

good luck getting all the achievements for NSO! i really love that game but it manages to scare me 😭

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
overwatch, resident evil 2. I really want to play all of the resident evils someday, so far ive played Re2, 7 and 8. I cant wait for fallout london. Thats awesome youve played spiderman 2, i wanna get around to playing it one of these days

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Outlast 2, I tried playing it last year right after beating the first game but got too frustrated by the abrupt change in features from Outlast. Now I've started it fresh and I'm having a great time. Giving me mad crazy nightmares when combined with my Lexapro though lmao. I wouldn't have expected horror games to be such a great way to keep me calm and distracted when I'm having extreme suicidal thoughts but it's true. Something about needing to use all your faculties and attention to stay alive (even in a video game) keeps me afloat.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

Mar 4, 2024
I've been playing Fruit Mountain lately. (Think 3D Suika game.) It's simple and kind of mindless, also pretty. And Palworld. My camp is thriving! I wish I was.

• Love
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
It's not a photoshop, it's a mod I created. But I've made it accessible to linux users only.
NFS MW VW GOLF Fastest car v3 AWD

• Love
BrokenJesus

BrokenJesus

Jul 25, 2022
playing games is no fun when you have no one to play with. which, unfortunately, is my current situation

oh man i miss my friends

• Aww..
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
playing games is no fun when you have no one to play with. which, unfortunately, is my current situation

oh man i miss my friends
I prefer single player games. Multiplayer games always have downsides, no matter if the multiplayer is local (LAN/split screen) or online. With single player games I'm the only one in control and if I don't like something, I can always try to mod it. If I can't mod it, the game goes in the recycle bin and I move on to the next single player game. :)

xinino

xinino

Shackled
Mar 31, 2024
None, I cut that shit long ago.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Currently playing Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice as part of the Apollo Justice Ace Attorney trilogy. I'm on Case 2. This game as a whole is absolute peak Ace Attorney in my opinion but that may not be a popular take…

I've also been checking in on Pokémon Scarlet everyday to see if there's any outbreaks for potential shinies I need. My goal is to at least have all the starters from gens 1-8 shiny and fully evolved. I'm still missing Meganium, both Typhlosions, Blaziken, Swampert, and Delphox.

I recently also bought Pokémon Violet because I still need to get an Iron Crown and Iron Boulder but progress has been slow because playing the dlc campaign all over again has been kinda boring.

My coworker friend bought me Baldur's Gate 3 which is also the game my crush enjoys playing but I find it hard to progress more than ten minutes at a time because to me it just feels like an uglier Fire Emblem game that also crashes constantly.
-Currently near the end of Case 3 of Spirit of Justice. Some people don't like this one but I just think the twists in it are so cool and it's also really cool that Maya finally gets to channel the victim of a case that isn't Mia.

-Haven't found any new shinies in Scarlet. :C

-In Violet I just decided to use Pokémon Home to fill up the dex in that game so I could get Iron Boulder and Iron Crown more easily. After getting them, I finally have all 1025 Pokémon in Home so I don't see much need to continue playing Violet anymore unless I wanted extra legendaries…

-Haven't touched Baldur's Gate 3 either. I also got Princess Peach: Showtime so I might start that next since it seems easy.

Reactions: sserafim
2bear

2bear

Apr 19, 2024
cyberpunk 2077, seems to be the only game where i can get my mind off things

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
The game of life. Lol jk. Pokémon Go
I didn't know Pokemon Go was still a thing really. I just play Pokemon on the Switch.
overwatch, resident evil 2. I really want to play all of the resident evils someday, so far ive played Re2, 7 and 8. I cant wait for fallout london. Thats awesome youve played spiderman 2, i wanna get around to playing it one of these days

I don't mind playing Overwatch but it's too competetive for me. I've played RE2, 3, and 4 remakes also 7 and 8. You should definitelty play Spiderman 2 it a great game.
I have been playing... Fortnite.
I'm not that good on that and I don't like how their version of TDM is locked behind the building.
-Currently near the end of Case 3 of Spirit of Justice. Some people don't like this one but I just think the twists in it are so cool and it's also really cool that Maya finally gets to channel the victim of a case that isn't Mia.

-Haven't found any new shinies in Scarlet. :C

-In Violet I just decided to use Pokémon Home to fill up the dex in that game so I could get Iron Boulder and Iron Crown more easily. After getting them, I finally have all 1025 Pokémon in Home so I don't see much need to continue playing Violet anymore unless I wanted extra legendaries…

-Haven't touched Baldur's Gate 3 either. I also got Princess Peach: Showtime so I might start that next since it seems easy.
I haven't even finished Scarlet yet, good that you were able to do all of that. I don't know about those other games except for Baldur's Gate 3.

cyberpunk 2077, seems to be the only game where i can get my mind off things
I was playing some of that last night.

Right now I'm playing The Last Of Us Part 2 Remaster, I wanted to try the no return modes.

I'm also going back to Pokemon Scarlet to finish the game and maybe Cyberpunk 2077.

OCDsufferer

OCDsufferer

no longer human
Apr 17, 2024
Hogwarts Legacy and Katamari Me & You. I'm a physical game collector so I end up playing something different every other day.

NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
Currently replaying Sonic Generations and started Hollow Knight a few days ago.

I also play rocket league or smash bros whenever I feel like playing online.

voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
Just beat Unicorn Overlord (after about 70 hours). Great game if you like tactical strategies like Fire Emblem. Intend to start Wartales or Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I have Hogwarts and Baldur's Gate on my pc. Alongside Skyrim, KOTOR, Mass Effect many many games. I have a serious backlog of games

beetle

beetle

Mar 28, 2024
League of Legends (unfortunately), and a tycoon game called OpenTTD, both games with friends which is always nice.
Also been playing a lot of Palworld and hoping to play more Skyrim or start Dragon's Dogma once I'm done my exams.

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Just beat Unicorn Overlord (after about 70 hours). Great game if you like tactical strategies like Fire Emblem.
What if I don't actually like Fire Emblem for its strategy but more for just the music and characters?

voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
What if I don't actually like Fire Emblem for its strategy but more for just the music and characters?
Games are meant to be a form of escapism. So whatever gives u joy in it is all good. Um my first gaming device was the Gameboy Advance. Many of the games then (Pokémon, Megaman Battlenetwork, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Golden sun, etc.) Were strategy type and or turn based games. As such, as an adult, ai tend to get the most fun out of that kind of genre. I really enjoyed the music, story and characters in Fire Emblem Three Houses. Fire Emblem Engage.... not so much

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I really enjoyed the music, story and characters in Fire Emblem Three Houses. Fire Emblem Engage.... not so much
Engage certainly did feel like a step backwards after Three Houses but the parts I do like about it I really liked a lot. Chapter 11 is peak. 😩👌

Reactions: voc_89