• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
What games are you currently playing?

Right now I'm playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare III. There's lots of stuff to unlock for the season, new weapons, blueprints, characters and skins and I'm going to be playing Pokemon Scarlet and Arceus on the Switch. I also want to play God of War Ragnarok and Spiderman 2 again. I really liked those.

I still want to ctb.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I've been addicted to Helldivers 2 and it's pretty much all I've played for the past week or so. Probably the best thing I've played in the last decade and I have pretty high standards since most games don't excite me, but this one did. I also have played some S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: GAMMA and a co-op puzzle game series called We Were Here which is pretty neat if you have someone to play it with. I've also tried getting into Darkwood and replayed a bit of Frostpunk to try to get the last achievements I needed but couldn't sit with them for very long even though I liked them.

Reactions: Hated By All
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Fortnite and Overwatch while waiting for the EU release of Albion online

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Persona 3 Reload.

I love you. Also reminded me a friend and I were playing the halo series on steam co-op. Should get back to that.
Thank you. Also Halo is really fun and very casual as a FPS. Would strongly recommending doing it again. The Covenant is very funny with their quips during gameplay.

Reactions: derpyderpins
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, Skate 3, Rocket League, Party Animals, Smash Bros, and modded Super Mario 64 DS. Those cover pretty much all my needs for fun/stimulating skill-based gameplay.

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
Baldur's Gate III

So damn good and I'm a sucker for the hot wizard boy and edgy vampire~

That and Helldivers 2, which is a really fun Co-op TPS

MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
Just started playing Metalstorm. It's free on Epic Games.

Reactions: pilotviolin
One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
Final Fantasy Tactics

• Love
Reactions: carac
weatherforecast

weatherforecast

Mar 16, 2024
TOEM, sometimes minecraft & terraria or roblox

Last edited:
Reactions: pilotviolin
Astoria

Astoria

Mar 31, 2024
The most recent game I played was Hello Charlotte (Hence the PFP).
hello-charlotte.gif

However, I still haven't gotten all the ends for Needy Streamer Overload.
2cyul4l5q8pb1.gif

If anyone has psychological horror game recommendations, please let me know!

AkibaKyun

AkibaKyun

♡ Your Friend・Call Me If You Get Lost・I Love BTS ♡
Apr 10, 2024
I'm currently playing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X, The iDOLM@STER, Danganronpa 1.2 RELOAD and Gal*Gun: Double Peace.

Games that are currently on hold are Neptunia Virtual Stars, Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, and Action Taimanin.​

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Currently playing Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice as part of the Apollo Justice Ace Attorney trilogy. I'm on Case 2. This game as a whole is absolute peak Ace Attorney in my opinion but that may not be a popular take…

I've also been checking in on Pokémon Scarlet everyday to see if there's any outbreaks for potential shinies I need. My goal is to at least have all the starters from gens 1-8 shiny and fully evolved. I'm still missing Meganium, both Typhlosions, Blaziken, Swampert, and Delphox.

I recently also bought Pokémon Violet because I still need to get an Iron Crown and Iron Boulder but progress has been slow because playing the dlc campaign all over again has been kinda boring.

My coworker friend bought me Baldur's Gate 3 which is also the game my crush enjoys playing but I find it hard to progress more than ten minutes at a time because to me it just feels like an uglier Fire Emblem game that also crashes constantly.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Might be too niche but there are quite bit of indie platforming games I like loves such as Hell Pie/And Yet It Moves🩷 etcetera.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Right now I've been playing the outlast trials and mw3, Call of duty 3 and mincraft, debating on getting hell divers
Im trying a lot of games but none of them make me feel better ...
Yea Hinamizawa can't heal me unfortunately.. btw i like your profile photo

Reactions: Dliena
bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
I've been taking pregabalin every other day and when I'm on it I would always play Call of Duty singleplayer campaign because pregabalin makes me so much immersed.
it's so intense and I can see every details on game, it's one of few things that I still love. I really love them.
my interests has not been changed since I was 13 years old, I feel like I'm forever stuck.