• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
We are brought into this world without our consent, and it is our life and if we do no want to continue to suffer for decades, we should have every right to a peaceful exit on our own terms. The fact that euthanasia and assisted suicide is outlawed in many countries is disgusting and cruel beyond imagination.

Some pro lifers argue that we are the bad people for "encouraging and accepting suicide", NO, we encourage free choice for people to escape their unbearable suffering and pain. It is infinitely more selfish to force people to be in unbearable agonizing pain for potentially decades than to allow them to choose to leave the world in a peaceful manner.

Banning euthanasia also leads to people performing riskier methods of suicide, which are sometimes illegal and can cause them to get jail time or risk injuring themselves due to complications and lack of proper research.

Ever since I signed up here, I have seen heartbreaking threads, people attempting to ctb by hanging (and failing), jumping in front of trains, trying to shoot themselves with a shotgun, drowning, dehydrating an starving, cutting their wrists, dying alone in forests, jumping off buildings and bridges, self immolating etc. Why should people who want to exit this world have to resort to such painful, risky ways?

4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
It should be a personal right granted by the constitution to determine how you live or die. I agree with you. Yet we are pushed to the margin of society and being labeled and judged by those who never have and never will walk in our shoes.

If people kill themselves prematurely, society loses work force and tax payers. Now we an´t have that happen! Everyone pls stay in line and follow our agenda. We have no lobby is a big issue. Hence why resorting to desperate ways bec we have no other option.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I agree wholeheartedly with this.
Sometimes, I'm overwhelmed by the barbarism of it all. It's cruel and appalling.
It horrifies me to think of the countless people who have suffered because of these restrictions.
Pro-lifers consider restricting peaceful and reliable methods a net good if it brings suicide rates down, even though it prolongs the agony of many people as a result and does nothing to solve the problems making them suicidal. That fact alone should speak volumes.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
It should be a personal right granted by the constitution to determine how you live or die. I agree with you. Yet we are pushed to the margin of society and being labeled and judged by those who never have and never will walk in our shoes.

If people kill themselves prematurely, society loses work force and tax payers. Now we an´t have that happen! Everyone pls stay in line and follow our agenda. We have no lobby is a big issue. Hence why resorting to desperate ways bec we have no other option.
Yeah, those who push for euthanasia to be illegal most likely never have been in our shoes. Some of them struggle to understand why people would want to end their lives. they think everyone can be cured through therapy, medication, diet exercise etc. They don't realize most suicidal people have exhausted all options and just cant escape the torment they are in
I agree wholeheartedly with this.
Sometimes, I'm overwhelmed by the barbarism of it all. It's cruel and appalling.
It horrifies me to think of the countless people who have suffered because of these restrictions.
Pro-lifers consider restricting peaceful and reliable methods a net good if it brings suicide rates down, even though it prolongs the agony of many people as a result and does nothing to solve the problems making them suicidal. That fact alone should speak volumes.
It definitely is barbaric. Some of the methods desperate suicidal people have to resort to, to escape their pain, is heartbreaking. If people wish for a peaceful exit, rather than live and suffer excruciating, incurable pain that is their right

D

Daryl72

Mar 12, 2024
We are brought into this world without our consent, and it is our life and if we do no want to continue to suffer for decades, we should have every right to a peaceful exit on our own terms. The fact that euthanasia and assisted suicide is outlawed in many countries is disgusting and cruel beyond imagination.

Some pro lifers argue that we are the bad people for "encouraging and accepting suicide", NO, we encourage free choice for people to escape their unbearable suffering and pain. It is infinitely more selfish to force people to be in unbearable agonizing pain for potentially decades than to allow them to choose to leave the world in a peaceful manner.

Banning euthanasia also leads to people performing riskier methods of suicide, which are sometimes illegal and can cause them to get jail time or risk injuring themselves due to complications and lack of proper research.

Ever since I signed up here, I have seen heartbreaking threads, people attempting to ctb by hanging (and failing), jumping in front of trains, trying to shoot themselves with a shotgun, drowning, dehydrating an starving, cutting their wrists, dying alone in forests, jumping off buildings and bridges, self immolating etc. Why should people who want to exit this world have to resort to such painful, risky ways?
Couldn't agree more. It should be our right to ed our suffering after we have reached a certain age and we have no hope. Thanks for sharing friend!

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I fully agree. It's horrifying that humans are like this right now. I can only hope that humans legalise euthanasia soon so that people in the future don't have to be forced to stay alive for as long as possible

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, it truly is. The fact that existence is completely meaningless and futile makes it even more disgusting how they deny us a right to painless death, we are paying the price all because of the harmful decision to so cruelly procreate into this repulsive world filled with endless suffering. I'd never want to exist no matter what which is why I find it especially evil how humans do all they can to enslave others in this hellish existence, I really wish I never existed at all more than anything, it's an abomination to exist. Those people just want us to be tormented for decades until we die in agony from old age, they are beyond sadistic.