• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I guess i've been thinking of this for awhile now as i'm starting to learn the way of the darkweb which resource would be best to collect

I initially thought of cyanide but then saw alot of people here prefer sodium nitrate or even Nembutal but i also thought of oding on opiods based on what my friend said but how do all these work exactly and which would be the most painless way to go and is there any alternatives i should know about

I've read bits and pieces about each of these methods via threads wether by the mega threads or just normal ones made by people like you or i and i feel like all the info i had about all these methods are just meshing together or being foggy from memory so i guess i just need clarification on all of these really or if there is something else i've overlooked or not considered