K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Having read the positive and negative feedback on A (not just here but elsewhere too), I took plunge knowing full well I could be scammed. If you don't do it you won't know, right? I have been very unimpressed with my interactions with Pegasos, Exit and AMA in Belgium. Won't even answer simple, reasonable questions without payment. I have found all of them insensitive, unhelpful and without an ounce of compassion. Revenue is their top priority.

I would rather give my money to a guy in Mexico than throw 10 000 euros (which i don't have) at the medical mafia who have let me down. I have an inoperable brain tumour, won't bore you with the symptoms. It could have been treated if caught early but I was repeatedly fobbed off by the medical mafia for many years. It took me 6 years of complaining before i got a scan - and there it was. "Sorry, it's too big for us to do anything now, have a nice day". It's behind my eye so extremely tricky to deal with

I ordered 2 vials @ 750USD. Comms were fairly regular until I paid.
Following payment, I received an acknowledgement from him a few days later. He said he would send me the tracking info on 19th Nov 20. I have received nothing. Guess we'll know soon whether I've been scammed and then you guys won't have to take the risk of losing your money.

If I have been scammed, I will probably try C if he gets new stock in, however I'm wary of a powdered product that has who-knows-what added.

There are many young vulnerable and desperate people here and I feel strongly that us older ones should look out for them. One way to do that is to post recent first-hand experience. I will say that I am unimpressed with the attitude of the PPH people and therefore the fact that they list A as a seller is almost irrelevant to me and should not be thought of as a sign of A's credibility in my humble opionion.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, shattered dreams, ActualLesbian and 46 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I'm afraid I've already seen scam reports for A

• Wow
Reactions: adam&eve, Ricky1@@ and Kruger
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Well there are definitely some people that have received from A. So let's see. Best of luck, hope you get it ok

Reactions: Venessolotic and Kruger
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I'm afraid I've already seen scam reports for A
Me too, more negtive than positive. That's why i say I ordered with full knowldge i could be scammed

Reactions: ActualLesbian and adam&eve
O

OManuelitoR

Nov 1, 2020
Me too, more negtive than positive. That's why i say I ordered with full knowldge i could be scammed
what part of the world are you? I've ben thinking about N order as well, but in the us, more risk involved besides being scammed. Thanks

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
what part of the world are you? I've ben thinking about N order as well, but in the us, more risk involved besides being scammed. Thanks
I'm in the UK. Yes, lots of risks involved, but when you're desperate, you're desperate. If he sent me the tracking to prove he was legit, then if the stuff never got through customs, I would order from him again - try again. It makes good business sense not to scam people. But who knows.... I have no respect for PPH whatsoever and i highly doubt they give a shit if people get scammed.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Mr blobby, adam&eve and 1 other person
O

OManuelitoR

Nov 1, 2020
I'm in the UK. Yes, lots of risks involved, but when you're desperate, you're desperate. If he sent me the tracking to prove he was legit, then if the stuff never got through customs, I would order from him again - try again. It makes good business sense not to scam people. But who knows.... I have no respect for PPH whatsoever and i highly doubt they give a shit if people get scammed.
I would risk ordering too, I think it's worth the try and agree with you. In my case in the us, if it just gets stuck in customs i would not mind, problem here is you can definitely go to jail, hence my hesitation. Really hope it works out for you, keep us updated. Thanks

Reactions: adam&eve and Kruger
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
I ordered from A 3 years ago and then he had a pretty good service
It's seems strange to me that he will suddenly turn illegit
The price rocketed though, i ordered 3 bottles for 600$
Powdered N can be tested either with testing kit or in a lab i think there's info about that in the pph

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve, whitefeather, Deleted member 94 and 1 other person
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I would risk ordering too, I think it's worth the try and agree with you. In my case in the us, if it just gets stuck in customs i would not mind, problem here is you can definitely go to jail, hence my hesitation. Really hope it works out for you, keep us updated. Thanks
I think the risk is the same in UK or US. It's a gigantic risk but trust me, having a tumour inside your skull that's getting bigger with nowhere to go (well actually mine has started going into the bone) will make you do crazy shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, andme72, Lostandlooking and 6 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Having read the positive and negative feedback on A (not just here but elsewhere too), I took plunge knowing full well I could be scammed. If you don't do it you won't know, right? I have been very unimpressed with my interactions with Pegasos, Exit and AMA in Belgium. Won't even answer simple, reasonable questions without payment. I have found all of them insensitive, unhelpful and without an ounce of compassion. Revenue is their top priority.

I would rather give my money to a guy in Mexico than throw 10 000 euros (which i don't have) at the medical mafia who have let me down. I have an inoperable brain tumour, won't bore you with the symptoms. It could have been treated if caught early but I was repeatedly fobbed off by the medical mafia for many years. It took me 6 years of complaining before i got a scan - and there it was. "Sorry, it's too big for us to do anything now, have a nice day". It's behind my eye so extremely tricky to deal with

I ordered 2 vials @ 750USD. Comms were fairly regular until I paid.
Following payment, I received an acknowledgement from him a few days later. He said he would send me the tracking info on 19th Nov 20. I have received nothing. Guess we'll know soon whether I've been scammed and then you guys won't have to take the risk of losing your money.

If I have been scammed, I will probably try C if he gets new stock in, however I'm wary of a powdered product that has who-knows-what added.

There are many young vulnerable and desperate people here and I feel strongly that us older ones should look out for them. One way to do that is to post recent first-hand experience. I will say that I am unimpressed with the attitude of the PPH people and therefore the fact that they list A as a seller is almost irrelevant to me and should not be thought of as a sign of A's credibility in my humble opionion.
Exactly they say they're all about supporting dying with dignity and choice. Then they're like okay well you have to pay us a absurd amount. Oh, and there is a pretty high chance we will just take the money and not accept you.
Like I can see maybe a $250 fee for their time looking into us to see if we're acceptable. Then when accepted we send the money, but nope. They're preying on the desperate.

Reactions: Rabitfever, it's_all_a_game, andme72 and 4 others
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
I think you will get it bro, I heard from several people here that they received it from him, not long ago. I dont see why would he scam someone and send to another.
But thanks anyway for opening this thread and I hope you will keep updating us. Im currently on the fence of buying too, that might give me the push.

Exactly they say they're all about supporting dying with dignity and choice. Then they're like okay well you have to pay us a absurd amount. Oh, and there is a pretty high chance we will just take the money and not accept you.
Like I can see maybe a $250 fee for their time looking into us to see if we're acceptable. Then when accepted we send the money, but nope. They're preying on the desperate.
what do you mean? they can charge you the whole price and then reject you??

A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
Please let us know how it goes! I too am looking for a source for N!

• Love
Reactions: Mr blobby, Ricky1@@, Butterfly65 and 2 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Good luck, hope it's not a scam

Reactions: Kruger
A

amyjohig1984

Oct 12, 2020
How did you pay? Western union or bitcoin? Exit International has received quite a few reports from people ordering and being visited by Homeland Security...I was one of them. They are suspecting payment via Western Union is how they are surveiling him.

• Aww..
Reactions: adam&eve and Lostandlooking
A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
How did you pay? Western union or bitcoin? Exit International has received quite a few reports from people ordering and being visited by Homeland Security...I was one of them. They are suspecting payment via Western Union is how they are surveiling him.

Can I ask what country you are in? I'm so sorry to hear about your experience!

A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
I'm in the US
Did you receive the product before their arrival? Or just tracked you based on payment? Wondering if I did this if I'd even have a chance to just take it immediately, but if they got to you without it even being delivered that's probably not even an option...any legal issues afterwards?

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Moneygram. No one is visting me without a warrant.

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather and AllsWellThatEndsWell
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
He still haven't replied?
Maybe it's not even A because i read here that the PPH email is not active
So if you contacted anither email address there no way of knowing it's him

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
They won't even communicate properly. It's like they have 1 email they copy and paste. So doesn't matter what you ask, you get the copy/paste response and then when you ask again they don't answer. It seemed to me they wanted the 8k euros up front and then they would look at you rmedical papers and then tell you. My issue was that I need alot more info - eg exactly what should the medical papers cover. They obviously have criteria and I wanted all the criteria so I could pay a doctor to cover the right points. Because I would pay a private doctor for a quality report, not the fucking state doctors who don't do proper reports that state how my condition affects me. But they would not even answer that, or give me a straight answer about how much money I would lose if they rejected me. I also asked a reasonable question like would they take payment after my death from the sale of my house - no answer. Then I asked for details to enable me to make a payment to them ( a so-called "membership" fee because it was clear they werent even going to abswer basic emails without money.)I wanted to use an online payment provider because its way cheaper than the bank - and quite rightly, i needed info from them for anti-money laundering regs, like their address, etc. Well they refused to give it to me. And these people are supposed to be professional enough to oversee my death? Oh hell no! Exit international is just as bad to deal with - rude and unprofessional. Trust me, NONE of these outfits have any compassion for people who are suffering. It's about the money, NOTHING else
He still haven't replied?
Maybe it's not even A because i read here that the PPH email is not active
So if you contacted anither email address there no way of knowing it's him
I've received tracking info but haven't checked it yet. Depends which email you mean, i know of 3 so far.

Reactions: adam&eve, andme72, justpeachy and 2 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Wxa
They won't even communicate properly. It's like they have 1 email they copy and paste. So doesn't matter what you ask, you get the copy/paste response and then when you ask again they don't answer. It seemed to me they wanted the 8k euros up front and then they would look at you rmedical papers and then tell you. My issue was that I need alot more info - eg exactly what should the medical papers cover. They obviously have criteria and I wanted all the criteria so I could pay a doctor to cover the right points. Because I would pay a private doctor for a quality report, not the fucking state doctors who don't do proper reports that state how my condition affects me. But they would not even answer that, or give me a straight answer about how much money I would lose if they rejected me. I also asked a reasonable question like would they take payment after my death from the sale of my house - no answer. Then I asked for details to enable me to make a payment to them ( a so-called "membership" fee because it was clear they werent even going to abswer basic emails without money.)I wanted to use an online payment provider because its way cheaper than the bank - and quite rightly, i needed info from them for anti-money laundering regs, like their address, etc. Well they refused to give it to me. And these people are supposed to be professional enough to oversee my death? Oh hell no! Exit international is just as bad to deal with - rude and unprofessional. Trust me, NONE of these outfits have any compassion for people who are suffering. It's about the money, NOTHING else

I've received tracking info but haven't checked it yet. Depends which email you mean, i know of 3 so far.
Exactly they make sure to get money before they even start the process like what?!?

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Hey all, i have the tracking info. The order has left the point of origin.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, fly away, Mr blobby and 10 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I ordered from A 3 years ago and then he had a pretty good service
It's seems strange to me that he will suddenly turn illegit
The price rocketed though, i ordered 3 bottles for 600$
Powdered N can be tested either with testing kit or in a lab i think there's info about that in the pph
Is your n still good? Some say it lasts forever, a gives an expiration date of two years but says longer if kept in right conditions

Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Is your n still good? Some say it lasts forever, a gives an expiration date of two years but says longer if kept in right conditions
I don't have it anymore i spilled it in the sink at the motel room because of SI
Btw he offered to send it in disguise of hair product and i said yes but when i opened the package (at the motel) i found out nearly half of it had spilled while in delivery

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, it's_all_a_game, adam&eve and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

Hiya,

That's excellent news what N is A sending you dolethal or pisabental.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Venessolotic, Ricky1@@, Busdriver and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I have no fucking idea :-)

No worries just curious, the information should be in the e-mail where he gave you information and prices.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Venessolotic and Busdriver
A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
So you were able to get tracking info from A directly? I have read on the mega thread that he doesn't always provide it, so that's good! Do you mind if I PM you?

Reactions: adam&eve
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
So you were able to get tracking info from A directly? I have read on the mega thread that he doesn't always provide it, so that's good! Do you mind if I PM you?
go ahead

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and AllsWellThatEndsWell
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
I have received new one last friday in your area, so not even wishing you good luck but rather good reception.

However, hope you paid with Monero, or at least BTC

*removed*

Apparently LE is in touch with either WU / MG and/or the postal company for monitoring because email leak is ruled out ...unless the password is known and extra security feature like 2FA wasn't enabled on top but a quick check of all past and present mailboxes rather implies the concern isn't there but on payment mean presumably

B184C699 A870 49F6 A06A 64E7A3ACE16D

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver, peacefulhorizons and AllsWellThatEndsWell