justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
UPDATE EVERYONE: Jesus Christ my nerves are shot. Please stay away from UPS, they are CANCER.

I have just received my package. Here is what happened. When i looked on the system to track my order, it said it had been delivered yesterday to an address in another town; it even gave the postcode of the other town. I called UPS 3 x today; 8am, 12 noon and 4.30 and each time they were more useless than the previous call. It's a call centre in India I think so I could barely understand them, they were going to retrieve it from the wrong address and re-deliver. Meanwhile i'm sitting here with all kinds of scenarios running through my head: like whoever has my package opens it, rubs it all over their skin thinking its a cosmetic - and dies.

Imagine my surprise when i get a call from UPS 20 mins ago saying it's with my neighbour called XXX. I was like WTF? UPS claims their tracking system has gone rogue and shows that the driver was in another town yesterday when actually he was in my town and left it with my neighbouR -so I should ignore the tracking system because his system says it's with my neighbour. No fucking card through the door, nothing.

So I rush next door in my socks and my neighbour says "oh yeah, we;ve had it since yesterday, sorry we didn't get round to telling you".

Jesus H Christ. Excuse my language but my nerves are fucking shot. I burst into tears.

So the upshot is this: A is 100% reliable. The package took exactly 1 week to get from Mexico to Europe. It was not intercepted. It was well packaged in several layers. The outer layer had been cut open, but not the inner layer of packaging.

I have 2 x 100 ml bottles which i believe equate to 12 -13g which is the safe dose needed to do the job.

Obviously I would like to know the expiry date and so on, but I think that if he is sending this product out regularly, it must be fresh.

I will say it is a hell of a lot of liquid to get down; 2 cups. And people have said the taste is worse than anything you can imagine.

I need to calm down and process everything that has happened. Thank you all for your interest and good wishes. If this product is legit, i am happy I sent my money to a guy in mexico rather than give the medical mafia 10 000 euros and jump through 1000 of their hoops. This is between me and the creator, the medical mafia can go to hell, which is where i believe they will in fact end up because there is a spiritual price to pay for all actions in this life.
I'm so happy for you Kruger

Reactions: jakaka, whitefeather and Kruger
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Oh man, I'm so relieved for you- I've been going through the process and wavering because I had initially wanted to use C but seeing you and several others having success is so validating. I'm ready to gamble now lol
I'm glad posting my experience was helpful; i did it to help others because I know how scary it is to gamble with that kind of money. Plus there is so much hearsay and conflicting info floating around that you don't know what to believe

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, adam&eve, Lostandlooking and 3 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Congratulations on receiving it and thanks for experimenting and detailing your experience.

Reactions: Kruger and Meditation guide
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
Moneygram. No one is visting me without a warrant.
Thank you for posting all about Pegasos. My friend died there a year ago. Her husband said that "N at home"is what everyone needs. How much did you pay for N now ? Thank you for mentioning that Moneygram works . Please kindly PM me the email to your source and whatever I need to know. I have the money and N is much better than SN .

Last edited:
Reactions: Kruger and adam&eve
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I ordered N from A eight days ago. He hasn't given me a tracking number yet. I live in the US. Hopefully he will give me a tracking number

Reactions: whitefeather, Life is pointless, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
A

andme72

Dec 14, 2020
Wow, glad I ran across this thread. Getting to hear about your experience with Exit was just as useful as with A. I had been considering trying to join Exit just to try and get access to their forums, but seems like they're as ridiculous to try to deal with as any other medical agency. Glad things worked out for you :)

Reactions: whitefeather, Kruger, Mr blobby and 1 other person
O

OManuelitoR

Nov 1, 2020
I ordered N from A eight days ago. He hasn't given me a tracking number yet. I live in the US. Hopefully he will give me a tracking number
keep us updated. I'm in the US as well

Reactions: Pookie
Alessa

Alessa

Experienced
Nov 4, 2019
Wow... It would be unimaginably terrible for me if someone dies just because I want to commit suicide. Good for you, you don't had that experience. :)
One question: How long can you store N until it should be used without losing effect? If it is stored properly, seeled and closed, cooled place, dark place...

orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
Having read the positive and negative feedback on A (not just here but elsewhere too), I took plunge knowing full well I could be scammed. If you don't do it you won't know, right? I have been very unimpressed with my interactions with Pegasos, Exit and AMA in Belgium. Won't even answer simple, reasonable questions without payment. I have found all of them insensitive, unhelpful and without an ounce of compassion. Revenue is their top priority.
It's utterly disgusting that someone could view suicidal people as a source of revenue. These people belong in Hell.

Reactions: Black Sky, Life is pointless and Bigpink
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Wow... It would be unimaginably terrible for me if someone dies just because I want to commit suicide. Good for you, you don't had that experience. :)
One question: How long can you store N until it should be used without losing effect? If it is stored properly, seeled and closed, cooled place, dark place...
It depends on the expiry date - mine is june 23 if sealed. Once to take off the blue top you can still pierce the remaining layer with a syringe to extract a sample - a doctor told me that wont affect shelf life. BUT if you remove that layer (the once you pirece with a syringe), it loses potency within 1 month.

Reactions: Wrennie and whitefeather
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
Kruger, Did A say if he sent you P or was it D. Thank You.

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Is one version a lot stronger than the other version?

G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
D is pink in color. One 100 mL bottle said to contain 20 grams of N per PPH.

P contains 6.5 grams of N per 100mL bottle.

Most prefer D because smaller amount to drink.

I thought A went back to sending P is why I'm asking.

Reactions: whitefeather, nurplexkid and Ἡγησίας
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I don't know sometime ago a switched to d from p. The only way to know what he is doing is send email to him and he will tell you about it before making the purchase.

Reactions: whitefeather and Goodbye710
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
I checked the dollar value in my country the other day and noticed it has gone down by a quarter of its value from when i ordered
So i can understand now why he raised the price
@Johnjohn1
Why didn't you update here that you have received your order?

Last edited:
Reactions: whitefeather
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Thanks for all that information. I should have updated here that I received my order. I'm just such a mess with my constellation of symptoms from Lyme disease and Levaquin toxicity. I apologize.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rabitfever, whitefeather, Life is pointless and 2 others
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Is there any possibility, even a small possibility, that two vials of N from A will be enough? I have really severe chronic health problems and have lyme and I can't afford to wake up in a hospital with tubes and wires in me. Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, Life is pointless and Meditation guide
Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
Anyone order from Canada and how long did it take?

Thanks, still looking into options and it's good to hear A is still a viable source. Sadly it's expensive and would wipe me out financially.

G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
Don't think anybody has said A's N is anything but legit. Only problems are paying and not receiving. Asking for D and getting P. Getting a vial that was not sealed or missing amount. That sort of problem.

There is a small percent that fall into deep coma for several days regarding N. One person I read woke without any medical intervention after several days. That's why people try and take as large of dose as possible to reduce the coma stage.

I have a lot of knowledge regarding lyme and other health issues. If you wish, you can PM and I can discuss further.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Don't think anybody has said A's N is anything but legit. Only problems are paying and not receiving. Asking for D and getting P. Getting a vial that was not sealed or missing amount. That sort of problem.

There is a small percent that fall into deep coma for several days regarding N. One person I read woke without any medical intervention after several days. That's why people try and take as large of dose as possible to reduce the coma stage.

I have a lot of knowledge regarding lyme and other health issues. If you wish, you can PM and I can discuss further.
Thanks very much for your information. This really scares me about the small percentage of people that fall into a deep coma for several days. I'm afraid I will be found even if I book a hotel room for several days. I have two vials. Do you know about what the percentage is that fall into this category?

Thanks for letting me know you have a lot of knowledge about Lyme disease. I appreciate it.

C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
Thanks very much for your information. This really scares me about the small percentage of people that fall into a deep coma for several days. I'm afraid I will be found even if I book a hotel room for several days. I have two vials. Do you know about what the percentage is that fall into this category?

Thanks for letting me know you have a lot of knowledge about Lyme disease. I appreciate it.
to date no one has been reported surviving A's supply only the dodgy chinamans.

Reactions: Rabitfever, whitefeather, disabledandhopeless and 2 others
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020

Oregon uses 10 g pe. 9 grams se. Higher dose, less prolonged coma. Scroll to bottom for percentages. https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/PROVI...ARCH/DEATHWITHDIGNITYACT/Documents/year22.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: nurplexkid
O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
Is there any possibility, even a small possibility, that two vials of N from A will be enough? I have really severe chronic health problems and have lyme and I can't afford to wake up in a hospital with tubes and wires in me. Thank you
2 vials is plenty
Wow. Been texting a supposed N source I saw on reddit, but scared of getting scammed. This is way better

Last edited:
Reactions: Nullm
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019

Sources please

Ron G

Ron G

Noli Timere
Oct 2, 2020
Can confirm recent contact response from A. Sent extensive info within hour of email requesting details. Matches info sent to Kruger re: prices.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
I

Infinitespace_

Jan 23, 2021
Can confirm recent contact response from A. Sent extensive info within hour of email requesting details. Matches info sent to Kruger re: prices.
Hi Ron please PM me A's email address

I

Infinitespace_

Jan 23, 2021
please someone PM me A's current email address

L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
Can someone please tell me where I can order N? I have 4 different email addresses from A and I know that some people have been betrayed. Has anyone received it and gave me the contact details? Many Thanks

Reactions: nurplexkid
A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
Can someone please tell me where I can order N? I have 4 different email addresses from A and I know that some people have been betrayed. Has anyone received it and gave me the contact details? Many Thanks
Consult the ppeh