K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
BAD NEWS EVERYONE: the courier company delivered my order to the wrong address in another town. I am out of my fucking mind with worry. I can only pray the person is decent enough to return it to the courier company.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: mirko, adam&eve, clocktower and 6 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
BAD NEWS EVERYONE: the courier company delivered my order to the wrong address in another town. I am out of my fucking mind with worry. I can only pray the person is decent enough to return it to the courier company.

Yikes! How did you find that out?
Can't you tell the courier company to retrieve it?

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
The tracking info showed it was delivered to another town so I called the company. I'm out of my fucking mind. They delivered it to a similar address with a different postcode. Totally incompetent.

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, it's_all_a_game, mirko and 5 others
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
So a random person accepted it and signed for it? They didn't verify ID ?!

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve
petrolpatrol99

petrolpatrol99

Nov 15, 2020
Hopefully the person doesn't throw it away, or reports it to authorities

Reactions: adam&eve, justpeachy and Kruger
U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020
I hope the person realizes their mistake and has decency to work it out with you.

Reactions: Venessolotic, fly away, adam&eve and 1 other person
E

erato76

Nov 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

I got two questions:

1) the other mexican N seller called D, is reliable?

2) the email ......tutanota of A, is legitime?, is right?

Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
Fucking hell that's expensive. I haven't looked into prices of N yet, was planning on getting from the dark web since that seems more reliable and safe, I wonder if it's similarly expensive there. Very interested in updates though

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I did, they are fucking incompetent. 3 calls to them today and got nowhere. I'm sure i'll never see that package.
Hi everyone,

I got two questions:

1) the other mexican N seller called D, is reliable?

2) the email ......tutanota of A, is legitime?, is right?
Please make your own thread instead of derailing this one
Latest update: I am almost certain I will never see this package. The courier company is beyond incompetent. Called early this morning and then 2 x subsequently. It's almost impossible to understand them because it's an indian call centre. From 8 am to 5pm today they had done NOTHING to progress my case. I asked for the complaints number and they claim they don't have one. LMFAO!

Had they gone back today and retrieved it from the wrong address it may have worked out - but they haven't even contacted the depot yet and a whole day has lapsed.

The only way I MIGHT ever see my order is if the person who received it is decent and returns it to the courier company or the sender. The longer the courier company fails to follow up, the greater the risk of the person opening it or binning it. I mean what kind of person received package with someone else's name and address?

I literally could not get any sense out of them. EG, I say "why have you taken no action today to progress this complaint?" Answer: "I don't have any updates". Question: "How many days will it take you to take action?" Answer "I don't have any updates".

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, adam&eve, xLosthopex and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The only way I MIGHT ever see my order is if the person who received it
can you track this person down? You have their address so maybe find their phone number and call them?

Reactions: fly away, adam&eve, Jumper Geo and 2 others
Death22

Death22

If I can stop 1 breeder, I’m happy
Nov 25, 2020
Can you imagine the smile on that persons face if he's depressed out of his mind?
can you track this person down? You have their address so maybe find their phone number and call them?
If he's not dead already yeah

• Wow
Reactions: fly away, dark_thoughts, adam&eve and 8 others
Death22

Death22

Nov 25, 2020
I know if I got a strange bottle of liquid wrongly delivered to me from Mexico I would definitely drink it.
The bottle itself is identical, if you know how it looks like and you've researched about it - you would know it's pentobarbital.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I did, they are fucking incompetent. 3 calls to them today and got nowhere. I'm sure i'll never see that package.

Latest update: I am almost certain I will never see this package. The courier company is beyond incompetent. Called early this morning and then 2 x subsequently. It's almost impossible to understand them because it's an indian call centre. From 8 am to 5pm today they had done NOTHING to progress my case. I asked for the complaints number and they claim they don't have one. LMFAO!

Had they gone back today and retrieved it from the wrong address it may have worked out - but they haven't even contacted the depot yet and a whole day has lapsed.

The only way I MIGHT ever see my order is if the person who received it is decent and returns it to the courier company or the sender. The longer the courier company fails to follow up, the greater the risk of the person opening it or binning it. I mean what kind of person received package with someone else's name and address?

I literally could not get any sense out of them. EG, I say "why have you taken no action today to progress this complaint?" Answer: "I don't have any updates". Question: "How many days will it take you to take action?" Answer "I don't have any updates".
Do you share the same name with the wrong recipient because that would have been a amazing coincidence surely they should have seen that the package is addressed to someone else. Just pray they don't open it up otherwise you'll get a visit.

Death22

Death22

Nov 25, 2020
How many days will it take you to take action?" Answer "I don't have any updates".
I know you're frustrated but I would recommend you to stay calm.
How do you expect them to answer how many days it would take them to get it fixed? Anything can happen.

I'm sure they'll become more agitated if you are aggressive and they'll probably prolong the process even more.
Instead, be straightforward and firm.

A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
Why bother with N when we have SN?
N - officially illegal, possibly a scam, too expensive, and you can receive a diluted batch
SN - legal in most countries, cheap, you can test it easily with aquarium test so that you know that it's 98%+
Because people looking for a truly peaceful exit don't want the risk of unpleasant stimuli and/or the risk of being found (speaking for myself, I can't speak for others)

So sorry for this mishap. Did you use your real name? I would try to get the package yourself, if possible, with the address they ended up sending it to. I know in the US it's quite easy to search an address and find some names/phone numbers that are attached to it. Don't want LE to check in as they have with others and the recipient telling them it was meant to go to you — at least if it had shown up at your place you would know to not answer the door. Fingers crossed you get your package!

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and adam&eve
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
UPDATE EVERYONE: Jesus Christ my nerves are shot. Please stay away from UPS, they are CANCER.

I have just received my package. Here is what happened. When i looked on the system to track my order, it said it had been delivered yesterday to an address in another town; it even gave the postcode of the other town. I called UPS 3 x today; 8am, 12 noon and 4.30 and each time they were more useless than the previous call. It's a call centre in India I think so I could barely understand them, they were going to retrieve it from the wrong address and re-deliver. Meanwhile i'm sitting here with all kinds of scenarios running through my head: like whoever has my package opens it, rubs it all over their skin thinking its a cosmetic - and dies.

Imagine my surprise when i get a call from UPS 20 mins ago saying it's with my neighbour called XXX. I was like WTF? UPS claims their tracking system has gone rogue and shows that the driver was in another town yesterday when actually he was in my town and left it with my neighbouR -so I should ignore the tracking system because his system says it's with my neighbour. No fucking card through the door, nothing.

So I rush next door in my socks and my neighbour says "oh yeah, we;ve had it since yesterday, sorry we didn't get round to telling you".

Jesus H Christ. Excuse my language but my nerves are fucking shot. I burst into tears.

So the upshot is this: A is 100% reliable. The package took exactly 1 week to get from Mexico to Europe. It was not intercepted. It was well packaged in several layers. The outer layer had been cut open, but not the inner layer of packaging.

I have 2 x 100 ml bottles which i believe equate to 12 -13g which is the safe dose needed to do the job.

Obviously I would like to know the expiry date and so on, but I think that if he is sending this product out regularly, it must be fresh.

I will say it is a hell of a lot of liquid to get down; 2 cups. And people have said the taste is worse than anything you can imagine.

I need to calm down and process everything that has happened. Thank you all for your interest and good wishes. If this product is legit, i am happy I sent my money to a guy in mexico rather than give the medical mafia 10 000 euros and jump through 1000 of their hoops. This is between me and the creator, the medical mafia can go to hell, which is where i believe they will in fact end up because there is a spiritual price to pay for all actions in this life.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, lifeisbutadream, Fin and 41 others
A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
UPDATE EVERYONE: Jesus Christ my nerves are shot. Please stay away from UPS, they are CANCER.

I have just received my package. Here is what happened. When i looked on the system to track my order, it said it had been delivered yesterday to an address in another town; it even gave the postcode of the other town. I called UPS 3 x today; 8am, 12 noon and 4.30 and each time they were more useless than the previous call. It's a call centre in India I think so I could barely understand them, they were going to retrieve it from the wrong address and re-deliver. Meanwhile i'm sitting here with all kinds of scenarios running through my head: like whoever has my package opens it, rubs it all over their skin thinking its a cosmetic - and dies.

Imagine my surprise when i get a call from UPS 20 mins ago saying it's with my neighbour called XXX. I was like WTF? UPS claims their tracking system has gone rogue and shows that the driver was in another town yesterday when actually he was in my town and left it with my neighbouR -so I should ignore the tracking system because his system says it's with my neighbour. No fucking card through the door, nothing.

So I rush next door in my socks and my neighbour says "oh yeah, we;ve had it since yesterday, sorry we didn't get round to telling you".

Jesus H Christ. Excuse my language but my nerves are fucking shot. I burst into tears.

So the upshot is this: A is 100% reliable. The package took exactly 1 week to get from Mexico to Europe. It was not intercepted. It was well packaged in several layers. The outer layer had been cut open, but not the inner layer of packaging.

I have 2 x 100 ml bottles which i believe equate to 12 -13g which is the safe dose needed to do the job.

Obviously I would like to know the expiry date and so on, but I think that if he is sending this product out regularly, it must be fresh.

I will say it is a hell of a lot of liquid to get down; 2 cups. And people have said the taste is worse than anything you can imagine.

I need to calm down and process everything that has happened. Thank you all for your interest and good wishes. If this product is legit, i am happy I sent my money to a guy in mexico rather than give the medical mafia 10 000 euros and jump through 1000 of their hoops. This is between me and the creator, the medical mafia can go to hell, which is where i believe they will in fact end up because there is a spiritual price to pay for all actions in this life.
Yay! The N gods have answered!

Reactions: Venessolotic, it's_all_a_game, mirko and 4 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Congratulations, @Kruger!
Just one note for the record: a kitchen measuring cup is 240ml. Your 200ml is a lot to get down, but it's not two cups. I hope you find a way to lessen the ugh factor.

Reactions: Venessolotic, it's_all_a_game, adam&eve and 1 other person
Death22

Death22

Nov 25, 2020
We all know A is reliable.

Reactions: Venessolotic, adam&eve and Kruger
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
We all know A is reliable.

Legitimate- Yes
Reliable- Not always

Congrats @Kruger !! What a relief!
I was out of the house when the courier arrived to say he had my package, I was just like uhh can you please just leave it on the fence... thinking to myself if only he knew what he just delivered :ahhha: Didn't have to sign for it or anything either
I knew my Dad would be home before me so I had to ring him to tell him to bring the package inside, thankfully my parents aren't nosey about my purchasing
I would have been better prepared but I did not expect it to arrive in one week all the way to Europe, so just be prepared for that if anyone else is ordering N

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, adam&eve, Ἡγησίας and 7 others
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Congrats dude, am considering N so this is good to hear

Reactions: Venessolotic and Kruger
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Are you planning to send a sample over to the lab to test the purity?

Reactions: adam&eve and Kruger
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I'm so happy this worked out for you <3

Reactions: Kruger
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Congrats dude, am considering N so this is good to hear
Reeee! You just misgendered me! Hahaha, I'm a woman but you can call me bro :-)
Are you planning to send a sample over to the lab to test the purity?
Yes, just trying to figure out how to extract a sample without compromising the potency. Waiting for the lab to tell me whether I can send a sample in a diabetic syringe

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve, it's_all_a_game and Viro_Major
O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
Pleased you successfully received the package after just one week. Sorry about all the stress, though. Thanks for all the useful information.

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Having read the positive and negative feedback on A (not just here but elsewhere too), I took plunge knowing full well I could be scammed. If you don't do it you won't know, right? I have been very unimpressed with my interactions with Pegasos, Exit and AMA in Belgium. Won't even answer simple, reasonable questions without payment. I have found all of them insensitive, unhelpful and without an ounce of compassion. Revenue is their top priority.

I would rather give my money to a guy in Mexico than throw 10 000 euros (which i don't have) at the medical mafia who have let me down. I have an inoperable brain tumour, won't bore you with the symptoms. It could have been treated if caught early but I was repeatedly fobbed off by the medical mafia for many years. It took me 6 years of complaining before i got a scan - and there it was. "Sorry, it's too big for us to do anything now, have a nice day". It's behind my eye so extremely tricky to deal with

I ordered 2 vials @ 750USD. Comms were fairly regular until I paid.
Following payment, I received an acknowledgement from him a few days later. He said he would send me the tracking info on 19th Nov 20. I have received nothing. Guess we'll know soon whether I've been scammed and then you guys won't have to take the risk of losing your money.

If I have been scammed, I will probably try C if he gets new stock in, however I'm wary of a powdered product that has who-knows-what added.

There are many young vulnerable and desperate people here and I feel strongly that us older ones should look out for them. One way to do that is to post recent first-hand experience. I will say that I am unimpressed with the attitude of the PPH people and therefore the fact that they list A as a seller is almost irrelevant to me and should not be thought of as a sign of A's credibility in my humble opionion.
Why was pegasos not helpful? Do you mean they didnt want to accept your case for euthanasia?

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, adam&eve and Pookie
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
Oh man, I'm so relieved for you- I've been going through the process and wavering because I had initially wanted to use C but seeing you and several others having success is so validating. I'm ready to gamble now lol

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Kruger