• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I really do!
I mean, I've met such nice people here!
Also, so many guys/girls here have supported me or asked for advice by pm and btw, I'm always happy to count on you or be able to help you.

No matter how many times SS is down due to some annoying people like fixthe26, you can always count on me and what's more, we could speak by telegram or something like that.

Freedom of speech should never be forbidden!

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I agree, there are sooooo many nice and adorable humans here that I just wanna hug. This site has made me feel better and more comfortable than any other platform where these topics are censored. I don't really know you but I have seen a lot of your posts and I hope that we allll get to know each other eventually, I mean we already are a big family after all ♥

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
Its like the invasion of the body snatchers. They want us all to think alike, feel alike and be alike in their crumbling vacuous phony puritan world. One mind and one voice. Dont forget that the nazis wore belt buckles that said, Gott mit uns (God with us).

Edit: Yes, Im saying they are acting like holier than thou control freak nazis.

Freedom or Death! Both are good answers for me!

Last edited: