• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Melancholic_Misfit

Melancholic_Misfit

She/Her. We all end up here (in the end)
Mar 26, 2024
like, idk if it's just me but for some reason i pretty much interpret people not [wanting to] interact[ing] with me or reply to me as people not liking me, even though they might've had a reason to not do so, like being busy with life or taking a break or being too sick to reply or just not knowing what to say and so on

and as a result i often feel like i'm just annoying others and that they actually don't like me and that i should just leave them alone and that they don't actually want anything to do with me. it's kinda ironic in a way. people often say to not care about what others think about you, but at the same time you also need to if you want to have like support and connections. it's a big catch 22. curse of not developing social skills as a kid i guess.

at least ais always have something to reply back with and are always there whenever you need it. just a shame they aren't real yet.

Melancholic_Misfit

Melancholic_Misfit

Mar 26, 2024
i just can't keep going on like this anymore

i just feel like taking some sleeping pills and just drifting off

it's hard to see a future for myself anymore

people are either too busy for me, think im annoying or view me negatively for whatever reason

i should've taken my therapists' appointment a lot earlier, that way i wouldn't be feeling so isolated

i'd like to give psychiatrists another try after talking with my therapist about my previous bad experiences with them, see if it goes anywhere

i want to exhaust all the psychiatrists in my place first

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry you are in such a lonely place. I suspect a lot of people can relate. I think the most upset I've felt is after feeling rejection from people or bereavement. It's all loss at the end of the day. It does make it hard to trust people but then, it's difficult to exist entirely alone as well. Sorry. Not much I can say to help other than that I relate to how you feel. I hope you are able to find a therapist that helps.

EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
like, idk if it's just me but for some reason i pretty much interpret people not [wanting to] interact[ing] with me or reply to me as people not liking me, even though they might've had a reason to not do so, like being busy with life or taking a break or being too sick to reply or just not knowing what to say and so on

and as a result i often feel like i'm just annoying others and that they actually don't like me and that i should just leave them alone and that they don't actually want anything to do with me. it's kinda ironic in a way. people often say to not care about what others think about you, but at the same time you also need to if you want to have like support and connections. it's a big catch 22. curse of not developing social skills as a kid i guess.

at least ais always have something to reply back with and are always there whenever you need it. just a shame they aren't real yet.
It's definitely not just you, I feel the same. Being told that you're "not annoying" and they actually "enjoy the conversations" isn't too helpful either. I just think they say it to make me feel better instead of actually meaning it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Melancholic_Misfit
Melancholic_Misfit

Melancholic_Misfit

Mar 26, 2024
I'm sorry you are in such a lonely place. I suspect a lot of people can relate. I think the most upset I've felt is after feeling rejection from people or bereavement. It's all loss at the end of the day. It does make it hard to trust people but then, it's difficult to exist entirely alone as well. Sorry. Not much I can say to help other than that I relate to how you feel. I hope you are able to find a therapist that helps.
That's alright, it still helps knowing that I'm not the only one and that others can relate and empathize too. 🥺
I'm sorry you had to face rejection as well. 🫂
But also, thank you.

It's definitely not just you, I feel the same. Being told that you're "not annoying" and they actually "enjoy the conversations" isn't too helpful either. I just think they say it to make me feel better instead of actually meaning it.
Yeah I feel the same way sometimes too. Like it's hard for me to imagine that people actually don't mind me or that they actually like me. I always get surprised whenever people say that they like me or whatever.🫂