• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
Well I go through periods of time where I feel "OK" then I relapse mentally and feel like I'm back at square one. Feeling bad today.

voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
That these thoughts are ok. That I should just accept me for who I am. Something I was running away from for most of my life

W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
I've tweaked my method based on the experiences and ideas shared by others. But I also never previously considered or knew about SI. So now I worry and obsess about that part of it. I wonder if it would be as powerful or even a thing at all for me if I never knew about it. I was so much more confident in my ability and desire to get it done before. Now I waste an inordinate amount of time worrying about not being able to go through with it. (I cannot CTB until after the person I am caring for passes - which could be days, months or even possibly a year or two.)

Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
It's weird to say this, but a suicide forum has made me value my life even more... Even though I joined at first because the media paints this as a pro-suicide forum, and I really wanted to die, I believe this forum being pro-choice has helped me make more rational decisions with cbt instead of just acting impulsively on my emotions. The people here have helped me see the larger picture and to not make a rash decision because of a small event. What irony.

NoLongerHuman.

NoLongerHuman.

Disqualified as a human being
Apr 30, 2023
honestly, whenever i feel suicidal i come to this site. it makes me feel like people understand me despite how i never interact with people here. i feel more heard and understood just by existing here than anywhere else.

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
My external world has deteriorated over the months due to outside stressors as well as my own internal decline with seasonal shifts. I have learned that people in my close circles do not hold me nearly as close to their hearts as I hold them to mine. I've realized that my issues will not be understood by people in my personal life. Simultaneously, I have discovered more human compassion and understanding that I ever could have anticipated on this forum. Nobody starts panicking when I have a bad day. Nobody responds to my suffering in a dumbfounded manner. I've been able to find answers, reassurance, and closure that I cannot experience beyond this website. Although I am disappointed and frustrated by the 'support system' that I thought I had, at least, I have found a community that can relate to my experiences.

helicoptero

helicoptero

Estoy cansado jefe...
Jun 6, 2023
I honestly feel pretty much the same. Some of the this I have read made me reflect, but same as any other social media platform.