• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DeletedUser4739

I've found so many things don't matter anymore. The levels go deeper and darker along with my mental state. I recently noticed I no longer bother to change my underwear daily. How long I've actually been doing it, I don't know. I'm think it's been 4 days now.

How long have you gone? Assuming you even had access to underwear. I remember being forced to wear someone else's old, conspicuously stained underwear many times during forced hospitalizations. Mine were usually stolen during the first night's communal laundering by staff.

Any other things you've let go that you thought we're impossible for you, even in your worst times?

Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I've found so many things don't matter anymore. The levels go deeper and darker along with my mental state. I recently noticed I no longer bother to change my underwear daily. How long I've actually been doing it, I don't know. I'm think it's been 4 days now.

How long have you gone? Assuming you even had access to underwear. I remember being forced to wear someone else's old, conspicuously stained underwear many times during forced hospitalizations. Mine were usually stolen during the first night's communal laundering by staff.

Any other things you've let go that you thought we're impossible for you, even in your worst times?
I'm horrified that they made you wear old stained underwear.That is disgusting and disrespectful. Clothing is one thing. But underwear. WTF.

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I changed the prefix of this thread to NSFW.

Please don't post any pictures of your undies (No one has done that yet).

I change my underwear probably 3 times a day. I go to the gym twice a day, I change them. I have wayyyyyy to many pairs of boxer briefs.

T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
I now change underwear about once a week... Shower once a month, brush my teeth once a week. I have so many cavities, but I don't go to the dentist because whatever, they don't hurt and I'll ctb anyway, why spend money on something like that. I shower so rarely now because it's winter, in the summer I showered more often because family told me I stink.

C

chemicalctb

Nov 26, 2018

i go about a week sometimes, one time it was like 12-14days i dont remember anymore, i just cant be arsed to shower or do anything, ok i smell bad bohoo like i give a shit about what people think, i dont even care what i ate even though that was a top priority in my life before, used to have a balanced diet and such, now i just eat some chips and cornflakes for the day. fix my hair? havent cut it in ages, clean my glasses? why would i? i dont mind not seeing as clearly. bursh my teeth? nope no motivation to do that either.

D

DeletedUser4739

I'm horrified that they made you wear old stained underwear.That is disgusting and disrespectful. Clothing is one thing. But underwear. WTF.
It was all part of the breaking me down process. All these systems take a boot camp approach. They're going to break you down and, according to their logic, rebuild you into something better! Nope. Never worked. They have sure fueled plenty of violence and suicides though...far more than they will ever prevent. Hence, the state constantly revoking their license.

D

DeletedUser4739

I changed the prefix of this thread to NSFW.

Please don't post any pictures of your undies (No one has done that yet).

I change my underwear probably 3 times a day. I go to the gym twice a day, I change them. I have wayyyyyy to many pairs of boxer briefs.
Ok...to be clear, I have no interest in seeing anyone's undergarments, under any conditions. Thank you for clarifying. I needed that!!!

D

DeletedUser4739

i go about a week sometimes, one time it was like 12-14days i dont remember anymore, i just cant be arsed to shower or do anything, ok i smell bad bohoo like i give a shit about what people think, i dont even care what i ate even though that was a top priority in my life before, used to have a balanced diet and such, now i just eat some chips and cornflakes for the day. fix my hair? havent cut it in ages, clean my glasses? why would i? i dont mind not seeing as clearly. bursh my teeth? nope no motivation to do that either.
Ok, so you do understand. Part of me hates that you know this so well. I don't want a single soul to ever get this low.

I've been living there for a long time. I've spend so many years laying now on a bed in a bedroom, that I exhibit symptoms of someone who has spent extended periods of time in solitary confinement. I only realized I can't see distance well anymore, one day when I drive, and that is rare.

This hurts so badly for so many.

M

MisterSadness

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, so you do understand. Part of me hates that you know this so well. I don't want a single soul to ever get this low.

I've been living there for a long time. I've spend so many years laying now on a bed in a bedroom, that I exhibit symptoms of someone who has spent extended periods of time in solitary confinement. I only realized I can't see distance well anymore, one day when I drive, and that is rare.

This hurts so badly for so many.

It's all about feeling good and having motivation.
If we all had good lives and were happy, we would shower everyday and brush our teeth everyday and change to new clothes every single day.
But when your life sucks and you are thinking of ctb , you don't have the energy for those things.
You just want to sleep all day and do nothing.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I wish I was a woman. I mean, if I don't change them for a bit I'm just a bum, but if I'm a chick they're suddenly worth like $30 a pop to perverts on the internet. I kid. I think like a few days.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

I change mine daily, I've only gone like a day. I can understand how you can lose the ability to care though. I've had some times where I slipped too far down and everyday tasks became a challenge.

Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Self care is an important part of my sanity and having a cleaning ritual and routine of looking after myself helps me. It's making the effort to care about myself.
I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day so every time after I eat. If I'm in public and can't find somewhere to brush my teeth I will use gum.
I shower daily and wash my hair every 2-3 days.
I will wear jeans for a few days though.

D

DeletedUser4739

Self care is an important part of my sanity and having a cleaning ritual and routine of looking after myself helps me. It's making the effort to care about myself.
I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day so every time after I eat. If I'm in public and can't find somewhere to brush my teeth I will use gum.
I have to change mine daily ...I'm very adamant about being clean. If not I feel so gross.
I'm glad to hear some are able to keep up with a routine. I so regret neglecting my teeth, and one of my best assets. I'm trying to figure out what my routine is now with all the dramatic changes. I thought it was bad when I was down to changing undies every 24 hrs and getting in two showers a week. I feel gross. I just don't care anymore. Fortunately for others, I rarely leave the house and if I do it's typically in a healthcare setting. I feel like that somehow gives me a pass when I'm in public.

iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
I'm the same with brushing my teeth. Drives me nuts if I can't brush. When I used to work. I'd carry floss and gum with me.

Knight Artorias

Knight Artorias

Carter
Dec 3, 2018

I can't go a day without brushing my teeth after every meal or 2 showers. I have pretty "odd" levels of personal hygiene. Not so much that mine is bad. I just personally get carried away a lot. I have to change my clothing all the time if dirty. If I sleep I usually shower after due to how much I sweat. Not sure why I'm like this, I just go mad if I don't do these things.

D

DeletedUser4739

I can't go a day without brushing my teeth after every meal or 2 showers. I have pretty "odd" levels of personal hygiene. Not so much that mine is bad. I just personally get carried away a lot. I have to change my clothing all the time if dirty. If I sleep I usually shower after due to how much I sweat. Not sure why I'm like this, I just go mad if I don't do these things.
Then keep doing those things :) I used to have pretty high standards for myself, and may be overly critical of damn near everything these days. I don't normally sweat much, but the meds and the sweating they can cause...ugh.