• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
Yup, right there with you on a lot of that too. I admire you for being able to wear a buzzcut. I've considered it. Many women rock it quite well!

On a side note, one of the few genuine friendships I've maintained for decades, is with a woman who is an exceptionally skilled hairstylist and cosmetologist. She's lost a lot of her hair, due to various reasons. One thing she mentioned, and I researched as well, is Biotin/Vitamin B7 2,500-3,000 mcg (micrograms) per day has been reasonably effective at preserving and strengthening existing hair, as well as promoting new hair growth. There are sources the have a good quality supplements at reasonable prices for this available in the states. I hope some of this helps. :)

You're very kind. When I was much, much younger and fed up with my hair, I didn't have a problem with a buzzcut, I just didi it once. Some people liked it, some didn't. Now with age and recent (about 2 years 18+ kilograms) weight gain just doesn't work for me. It's less fuss indeed, but I still somewhat/minimally care about my looks, hence the wig, when I go out :) I used to take vitamins, but that's another thing I don't spend on anymore :(

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Even when I'm severely depressed I manage to keep up with my cleanliness regime. Luckily my OCD germ phobia is able to break thru my catatonic state. It keeps me motivated to wash myself daily and wear clean clothes. LOL
I'm also a germaphobe and have OCD. Thrown in some social anxiety too. I try to have a shower every day. And I also change my clothes every day. Only times was once I forgot on school camp so that was 6 days I think. Didn't realise my suitcase had a compartment I didn't know about. My mum packed the suitcase. It was new. Etc.

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
i don't wear any
This is actually becoming more common. I know firsthand from a woman, who said they stopped, because they wore tight clothing regularly, and rather than wear loose clothing occasionally, just plain decided to stop wearing underwear, full stop. Well, each to their own..I guess. Meanwhile, I like wearing underwear. There nothing fancy, but I like the brand I buy.

Edit: the person I speak of, was never from here.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeletedUser4739
D

DeletedUser4739

This is actually becoming more common. I know firsthand from a woman, who said they stopped, because they wore tight clothing regularly, and rather than wear loose clothing occasionally, just plain decided to stop wearing underwear, full stop. Well, each to their own..I guess. Meanwhile, I like wearing underwear. There nothing fancy, but I like the brand I buy.

Edit: the person I speak of, was never from here.
Lol your reply is great. I've been thinking of how to respond. Yes, to each their own. I say let those parts breathe, whatever the composition. However, some parts are delicate and when I think of the seam of denim rubbing in such places, well, personally, I'd like a bit of separation and protection.

Burn those bras, boxers, briefs and panties for all I care. Sell them, donate sanitary items to the homeless, whatever works!

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Lol your reply is great. I've been thinking of how to respond. Yes, to each their own. I say let those parts breathe, whatever the composition. However, some parts are delicate and when I think of the seam of denim rubbing in such places, well, personally, I'd like a bit of separation and protection.

I thought the same thing, actually, at the time and even now thinking back to it. Personally, I hate denim.

Reactions: DeletedUser4739
Rose Mirren

Rose Mirren

roses are so overrated
Dec 10, 2018
Wow, this made me think. Currently in a pretty bad state rn so I'm not sure... I lose my sense of time often. 4 days now, I think. But I've gone a week or so before. I know it's gross, but I just can't find the will to do even the most basic human hygiene sometimes.

Borghesia

Borghesia

mors certa, hora incerta
Jan 5, 2019
Longer than I care to admit

It's tough when you can't even get out of bed some days

Reactions: Redt2go
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
Change my underwear daily with showers.

Don't get me started on socks though, I'm an absolute shocker when it comes to washing my socks let alone wearing a matching pair !

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
It's been 6 months since I have had a haircut there is just no drive to look good anymore like there was as a teenager.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I change my undies everyday, but i've worn pajamas for 5 days in a row this week.

Reactions: cccitrus
cccitrus

cccitrus

i just want death and
Aug 14, 2018
Woah, i always felt so much more disgusting about myself as i already did. And nobody understood my struggles with my body
Stopped brushing my teeth daily, now i can manage doing it twice a week, it depends tho. Showering? Once a week, more or less
Changing my underwear everyday tho, but it depends as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg
A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
Depression is horrible. I think when you really get to survival mode tho, you start doing 'self care' things not because you actually care about yourself but because there will be hell to pay if you dont.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I take care of myself I guess. I shower and change clothes. Though what I'm saying is ironic because I slice open my arm every day at the same time... and I'm forced to change sweater because the insides are usually covered in blood.

Reactions: cccitrus
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
Changed underwear: daily
Brush my teeth: twice a day
Shower: ... 1-2 in a week I think or less. Last year I showered every day but nowadays I don't care about this.
I wear my other clothes 3-5 days at the moment. I don't work and so I don't care about that fact.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I lived in a really, really old apartment in the frozen winter with no insulation, ancient, drafty windows, and expensive heating. For months I was doing a project that kept me isolated from others. The bath had no hot water... I changed every morning after a lighting-fast sponge bath. But I never felt clean. Until the very late spring when it was warm enough to shower with cold water...