• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
Shit. But all jokes aside not very good. I'm looking into different methods to ctb and reading up guides. SN is restricted in my country so I'll have to be a bit more creative. Yeah not great. Thanks for asking though, and you?

Sending you love :heart:, I feel pretty numb tonight, it's weird, just feel nothingness x

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Feeling meh but not miserable like before, I think it's this Ashwagandha that I've been taking reducing stress and anxiety. How are you?

That's nice to hear, hopefully they will keep working for you :heart:. Felling pretty numb tonight me, don't even know why tbh x
Stressed, confused, scared. So many different feelings tonight...

Aww no, it's so tiring when you feel like this, I always end up with a headache when I get like that, sending love to you :heart:
I am completely lost in my mind for some reason. Nothing negative so far, but still... It's so distracting.

That's good that its not negative, positive vibes :heart:

Last edited:
Darrenloses

Darrenloses

Student
Nov 27, 2018
I'm really really anxious right now. I don't know why but I messaged my crush in a last ditch attempt to find a reason to stay here. I'm expecting her to just ignore it but whatever happens, happens.

Fingers crossed for you. Not trying to dampen your mood but I did stuff like that out of impulse if I were lonely or whatever... it never went in my favour lol.

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Thank you for asking :heart: I hope you're getting by alright today too

Had a rough appointment with my psychiatrist and blabbed too much & the police showed up at my house for the second time in a month. He was very nice and nothing happened, but it feels like this is the kind of stuff that happens before someone's life totally disintegrates. Ive spent a lot of today wondering how much time I might have left.

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Thank you for asking :heart: I hope you're getting by alright today too

Had a rough appointment with my psychiatrist and blabbed too much & the police showed up at my house for the second time in a month. He was very nice and nothing happened, but it feels like this is the kind of stuff that happens before someone's life totally disintegrates. Ive spent a lot of today wondering how much time I might have left.

That's rough but I suppose they have to do that as part of there job, on the upside usually psychiatrists go into that line of work because they care and its nice that the police were nice to you, you hear alot of bad stuff about them so it refreshing to hear that. Honestly though the way your feeling after that is only natural though and tomorrow's a new day :heart:
Very good at the moment. I wrote with my ctb partner about the big moment and exchanged interesting personal information. Both are really looking forward to it.

I'm glad you are feeling good :heart:

Denise2207

Denise2207

Aug 9, 2020
Am off work with stress/ anxiety. My boss came to see me today and during her visit asked if I was suicidal.....I told her I wasn't brave enough. I've been crying for weeks and every day I tell myself I won't cry and every day I fail. I'm such a failure and a let down.

thanks for asking and I really hope you're doing better than me right now

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Am off work with stress/ anxiety. My boss came to see me today and during her visit asked if I was suicidal.....I told her I wasn't brave enough. I've been crying for weeks and every day I tell myself I won't cry and every day I fail. I'm such a failure and a let down.

thanks for asking and I really hope you're doing better than me right now

There is absolutely no shame in crying, somestimes we all need a good cry, honestly your no alone in that, it's nice that your boss came to see you, not everybody's would do that. Also your not a failure that's just your anxiety telling you that, take each day as it comes and just try to find something positive, even if it's the smallest thing like your takeaway came early (you can tell I love food when that was the first thing that came into my head haha) sending love your way :heart:

Denise2207

Denise2207

Aug 9, 2020
There is absolutely no shame in crying, somestimes we all need a good cry, honestly your no alone in that, it's nice that your boss came to see you, not everybody's would do that. Also your not a failure that's just your anxiety telling you that, take each day as it comes and just try to find something positive, even if it's the smallest thing like your takeaway came early (you can tell I love food when that was the first thing that came into my head haha) sending love your way :heart:
@Freeme3820 thank you for being so kind ❤️

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Not too good. Lately I have had pretty much no sleeping schedule. Every week, Monday to Friday, I wake up at 6am after getting a 1-2 hour nap, and go to work feeling half-dead. Even basic things like chores and cooking that I do when I get home feels difficult. I'm pathetic.

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Not too good. Lately I have had pretty much no sleeping schedule. Every week, Monday to Friday, I wake up at 6am after getting a 1-2 hour nap, and go to work feeling half-dead. Even basic things like chores and cooking that I do when I get home feels difficult. I'm pathetic.

I can relate to the sleep thing, it's the worst, it's like the more you try the harder it gets, one thing I've tried that helps somestimes is guided meditation or sleep hypnosis, it's on YouTube, that's how desperate I got but I was actually surprised how effective it can be :smiling: x

S

Smokey8484

Aug 9, 2020
Yeah, grand..it feels like the longest week ever but I'm glad Tuesday is over. Tuesdays are worse than Mondays imo. Hope you are doing ok?

• Love
Reactions: Freeme3820
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, grand..it feels like the longest week ever but I'm glad Tuesday is over. Tuesdays are worse than Mondays imo. Hope you are doing ok?

Yesss I love that your feeling good, happy days :heart: hope it stays that way :smiling:, I'm not too bad, just feeling a bit meh tonight :notsure: x

Reactions: Deleted member 4993