• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
I have been thinking about suicide for years now. The only thing stopping me, are the people who would be affected by my death. I just can't bring myself to make other people feel bad because I ctb. The look on the faces of the people who would find my body haunt me. I can't stop making up scenarios in my head of them "discovering" me. They would have the picture of my lifeless body engraved in their memories for ever.

I feel like I have to wait and endure until everybody I know is either dead or not in my life anymore. I feel guilty for even considering ruining other peoples lives because silly little me cant bear it anymore.

I am living for other people.

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
Seeing life happen around me makes death harder to reach; the seemingly pretty, annoying lies it sells make me forget bitter but permanent truth, that of my inevitable mortality. If I truly want death, I believe, I must first cease any and all contact with life.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis