• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
I'm having an existential crisis :(

Sending love :heart:, I wish I that could be more helpful xxx
Feeling stressed and debating between so many things. I hope everyone isn't doing too bad :heart:

It's always hard when your mind is racing, hope you figure everything out and things get better for you soon :heart: x

Last edited:
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
I'm somewhat alright, but i had only like 5 hours of sleep and i feel gross. I tried to do that hyperventilating pass out thing and it somehow worked. I bonked my head on my door tho :(

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Completely fucked up. Hopeless, tortured. I can't see myself making it very much longer.
This sums it up quite nicely
Feeling meh but not miserable like before, I think it's this Ashwagandha that I've been taking reducing stress and anxiety. How are you?
Really? I took it for a while and don't know if it worked because pre-COVID life was just really good or if the stuff works. I'll have to get more and see. Thanks!

Last edited:
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
I was feeling regular, then I remembered about some stuff I had forgotten due to the pandemic, and I swear I could shoot myself right now if I had a gun.

Yea covid isent helping atm with anything is it :notsure:, hope tomorrow's better for you :heart: x

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
i feel terrible . But today was the first day that i felt i could dance to the death . i am very close to the end . no fear anymore, i am ready to ctb

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I've started to sleep regularly again, which is good. I'm worried though about arriving at a ctb date and plan. There are so many things coming up that force me to keep putting it off. Makes me wonder if I'll ever get to it, and that actually makes me feel sad. Knowing that I have to keep living is painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Freeme3820
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
I've started to sleep regularly again, which is good. I'm worried though about arriving at a ctb date and plan. There are so many things coming up that force me to keep putting it off. Makes me wonder if I'll ever get to it, and that actually makes me feel sad. Knowing that I have to keep living is painful.
I'm Glad your sleeping has improved, I hope you can work everything out :heart: :heart: :heart: x

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Feeling bad at the moment. Discussion with mom an hour ago and I tried to re tune tv and now its working worse than before so mom is more angry.