• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
Okay, so I am a depressed suicidal guy who finally thought everyone here is wrong and medical people are correct and started to take escitalopram and alprazolam after prescription of a doctor. I took it for a month and even just missing one doze brought me headaches that I never got in my entire life. Alprazolam is just another drug that gets you high that is being sold legally. Even still I contemplated the idea of killing me. When after a month I just asked the doc a simple question, that should I keep taking it or stop it, she was unable to answer this and keep asking for a paid appointment which is over the phone and barely 5 mins long and prescription is delivered digitally. Now my question is, how come the doctors who are portrayed as the saviors and everybody says to get treatment never tells that it is fking expensive to get treatment! than to get drugs or to even kill yourself! Pathetic world I live in, fk myself!

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I will turn 68 tomorrow and in all those years, one aspect that always gets my blood boiling is the attitude that most doctors have that I have had the unfortunate aspect of seeing, a huge EGO! Do as I say, do not ask questions and oh by the way here is my outrageous bill.

I have been kicked out of so many medical places, because when a nurse or doctor snaps at me, I snap back and of course right away that is "disrespect". I ask them why they are so darn rude and mean to me and I get no answers.

Like more than once when a medical place screwed something up, where I had to not only take time but drive there and the like, I would ask where I drop my bill off for my time and expense. I have received the answer of, "we do not do anything like that". Gee always one way? Lining their pockets and to heck with the patient?

So, yes, I feel for you and know some of your headaches. It is ALWAYS money above and beyond the patient.

Also, the price of meds, here in the U.S., is a huge JOKE. One of my pain meds, which is in the hundreds of (USD) per month, over $4000 (USD) per year. I am on many more. No wonder I am still working at almost 68, I feel the pain in my wallet.

Lots of hugs and caring thoughts, my good friend, you are never ever alone.

Walter

D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
First of all happy 68th birthday to you, you made it this far this is an achievement in itself given the state of the world, I have made the conclusion to stop the medication because I know if I continued it long term I will develop tolerance or dependence on the drug and then I will have to keep taking it for my whole life! I prefer alprazolam due to its rapid action meaning I can take it during the intense movements to control myself but I still don't take it regularly (1 time a week or a max of 4 a week lowest doze) because I am not that stupid how the doctors think I am and saw various people online advocating against this drug. It is effective but it is once in a blue moon sort of effective. It is sad that nothing works in the long term, it is just boils down to the trade offs.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
First of all happy 68th birthday to you, you made it this far this is an achievement in itself given the state of the world, I have made the conclusion to stop the medication because I know if I continued it long term I will develop tolerance or dependence on the drug and then I will have to keep taking it for my whole life! I prefer alprazolam due to its rapid action meaning I can take it during the intense movements to control myself but I still don't take it regularly (1 time a week or a max of 4 a week lowest doze) because I am not that stupid how the doctors think I am and saw various people online advocating against this drug. It is effective but it is once in a blue moon sort of effective. It is sad that nothing works in the long term, it is just boils down to the trade offs.
THANK YOU so much! You are one of the only ones to remember me. YOU really made my day!

Have a great day!

Walter

Reactions: Homo erectus
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The problem is a person on pills for like is a long term income stream, someone cured of depression is a one time transaction.

So companies don't invest and governments don't care as they see us as a waste of resources and would rather us be dead. We are screwed from both angles.

Companies who prefer us sick and a government who'd be happy if we were dead. Not a good situation.