• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
It might not count as it, but anyways.

I just wanted to talk about my first sex experience. It was an oral with a guy who was a year older than me. I was 15. I enjoyed sucking his cock and taking his cum. But now I feel disgusted. I still remember the room. The guy ordering me. Me getting on my knees. His heat. His face. Everything. It's making me puke. I thought it felt great. I was being so mature and so ahead of everybody else. Why did I even accept? I was the one who proposed it, but why do I feel bad about it?

Very random vent, I didn't want to talk about this in here, but getting this off my chest helps.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
What you mentioned is one of the great aspects of SaSu. I like to think of this site as great friends in a huge family, who look out for each other and also a place where one can have a place to vent, discuss things and situations, and in general just getting a helping smile and caring thoughts from others.

When one knows that a person is with others that care and have empathy towards each other, like what your vent is, that is what SaSu is all about, helping and making folks feel better about themselves.

Yes, suicide is talked about here all the time, but so is all aspects of life in general and all the ups, downs and everything in-between of all the members here, which helps not only the person making the thread but others to.

Lots of hugs and well wishes to you, my good friend.

Walter

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Don't worry so much about what you once did in the past! Whatever it was! We cannot turn back time and make things undone! It's a waste of time and energy to think about it. I understand it may look to be disgusting for you today but back then it obviously wasn't. We cannot turn back time. Put it ad acta and move forward. That's what I would do in this case.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Thank you for all the love and support you've given me. Getting to vent here and talk openly about all that matters, without getting being judged, I thank you all.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere and rozeske