• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Jan 9, 2024
I'm extremely anxious about exactly mentioning this site to not only my therapist but to everybody around me. as I'm afraid that the moment they know that I'm here and research what the site is about, they would immediately be alarmed and contact authorities or services to hospitalize me. and I won't be able to succeed in my plan to ctb. (as I do have Notes and videos lying around in my place that details my current state and why I've been tempted to do it)

I know this site gets a lot of bad press, and there's been so much censorship behind this and I don't want to exacerbate that any further. there's lot of people that are not willing to open up which is why a lot come here to speak (myself included) without repercussions of people being apprehensive about their state of mind and problems.

I've been just so suicidal in the inside that I can't speak about my inner struggles to anybody else besides my therapist who is trying to keep a keen understanding of my problem (even if it's very difficult to articulate)

I really can't detail the exact issues why I'm feeling the way I am as it's just something that's just simply too much for society to bare as with everybody that has a high sense of suicidality within themselves.

I'm only asking because I just want to know everybody's opinion on this.

And was it really the best thing for me not to tell him (and everybody else) about this site?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It depends if you want to get better or not. To me it sounds as if you are unsure if you want to CTB.

I don't think recovery can work unless we are completely honest.

If you want to give recovery a good go, I'd tell the therapist, accepting the risk they may be forced to act.

If you have decided to CTB then telling them is a bad idea.

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
When I want to talk about something I've seen on this site with my therapist, I will just be vague about where I saw it, I'll either say I saw it on Reddit, or just the Internet in general.

Reactions: grungy自殺
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I told a talk practitioner and other than the expected vocal reaction, she didn't *do* anything.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
There is no easy or right answer to this as only you know your reasoning for both being on this site and for seeing a therapist.
If you feel a need to talk then I think you are yet undecided if you should take the final step and talking maybe helpful but only if you are honest with those you trust to speak too.