• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_finaza

_finaza

Feb 23, 2024
i feel like every day i have a new face and I don't remember the last one. I'm so afraid. I'm afraid of being forgotten. This is why i do everything. I want people to remeber me like this cool person after i kms but i also want them to know that it was their fault. They couldn't handle me. I couldn't handle myself.
I don't know who i am. i want to find comfort in living but how in these conditions. everybody hates everyone. sometimes people tend to think that they are a god and they rule everything but they don't even know who they are. I'm a manipulative person and I want people to be obsessed with me but i don't know which me i want them to be obsessed with. maybe i want people to love me because I can't love myself.

TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
Wanting people to be obsessed with you sound likes a hole you might be trying to fill. Have you considered peer support or counseling? Maybe you need people to bounce your feelings and thoughts off of so you can figure them out?

Reactions: _finaza