• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How did you first hear about and/or find your way to this site?

• Searching for methods

Votes: 799 35.4%
  • The New York Times

Votes: 213 9.4%
  • BBC - up to and including Oct 2023 article & podcast

Votes: 70 3.1%
  • Tantacul's Youtube video

Votes: 969 43.0%
  • A Youtube video other than Tantacrul's

Votes: 66 2.9%
  • Wikipedia

Votes: 79 3.5%
  • Recommended by a friend

Votes: 76 3.4%
  • Through other forums or social media e.g Discord /Reddit/TikTok (feel free to comment)

Votes: 306 13.6%
  • Other news outlets or miscellaneous sources - please leave a comment

Votes: 95 4.2%
  • Fix the 26 or Stop Sanctioned Suicide

Votes: 14 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
Start of the pandemic. Google suicide. I was shocked it was the 2nd listing. I lurked for a solid week, starting with the methods megathreads. Learned how fast I was gonna screw up my method. Promptly learned correct method for gun. But read them all. The info gathered was amazing. Became active. Left and just came back. This time it was like 4th listing.

astral-mind

astral-mind

Antinatalist, Nitschke-ist
Jun 2, 2023
On Reddit, I saw someone refer to the old sanctionedsuicide subreddit and that it had been taken down. I'm sure it was on either the antinatalist or efilist subreddit. There was also mention of a promortalist subreddit that doesn't exist anymore. I'm pro-choice when it comes to suicide for rational adults and a huge fan of Philip Nitschke. However, I'm too young to be an Exit International member, so very happy to find a community here in the meantime.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
Crystal

Crystal

Jun 16, 2023
heard about it from an online friend who's depressed/socially awkward loner like me except actually cuts himself with suicidal thoughts. He got rejected from joining though, probably didn't write in detail enough and he has a language barrier from being in Southeast Asia.

• Hugs
Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
It was on the news. Then I tried some urls until I landed here.

• Informative
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
A close friend of mine. He saved me on many occasions. He introduced me to ss and helped me set up my account. He knew he wasn't going to be around much longer and wanted to make sure I had access to like minded people I can talk to. He went by @Moose.000 on ss.

• Hugs
H

hivadic681

Jun 19, 2023
I saw the video from Tantacrul in my recommended YT (I don't watch suicide content on YouTube, but I do like commentary videos) but I didn't watch it. I thought the thumbnail and title sounded tacky and clickbaity. I was looking on Google for advice about partial suspension and checking rope weight limit.

lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I stumbled across tantaculs video and then used Google to find out the name of the site

• Hugs
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Woah! Nearly 500 people came here from Tantacrul's video and that's just those who've voted. It's absolutely wild the amount of people he's brought here and who are being helped by finding safe methods and friends. I wonder if he regrets it 😂

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Woah! Nearly 500 people came here from Tantacrul's video and that's just those who've voted. It's absolutely wild the amount of people he's brought here and who are being helped by finding safe methods and friends. I wonder if he regrets it 😂

Yeah- I keep checking back waiting for it to hit '500'. Reckon someone should send him a card when we do... Not sure what it would say... Congratulations or Commiserations.

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
And don't forget about potential lurkers. The real number of people Tantacrul brought here is probably so much larger :)

Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
Started by googling methods, then googling for exit bag and this site showed up for me 8th or 9th listing on first results page.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah- I keep checking back waiting for it to hit '500'. Reckon someone should send him a card when we do... Not sure what it would say... Congratulations or Commiserations.
His personal counter isn't there yet, but he has surpassed 500 at this point, given that he is directly responsible for the site ending up on Wikipedia (489 + 41 = 530).

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
First some news article. Did not name the site and could not find it. Then searching for details of partial hanging.

A

amazonico

Jun 23, 2023
i was searching for methods, found an article about a boy who ctb, his mom mentioned this page.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Kiwi Farms. There was a post there and people were tearing into Tantacrul about his video.
You're the first person to mention Kiwi Farms.
Oh, wow. In just this brief time he has gone past 500. And I missed it. It's like when you miss seeing the odometer flip over.

I think maybe he needs a "congratulatory" post in the off topic forum (if there's not one there already)?

Last edited:
raven_rabbid

raven_rabbid

Mar 5, 2023
kind of insane how tantacrul made his video in order to spread awareness about the dangers of this site, only to lead the people who need it most here, lol. i'm glad i found it though.

lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
The New York Times article, hehe. Although I'm not sure how I found the article itself. I may have been searching for methods on Reddit or something.

afigurativenumber

afigurativenumber

Apr 30, 2023
Please select up to two choices.

[This is posted with permission from a moderator to be a pinned post.]
Isn't it hilarious that Tantacrul tried to 'bring awareness' to this site and just drove more people to it?

Y

yellowtin42

Jun 28, 2023
i found it on the darkweb equivalent of reddit. i can't remember the name of it though

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.