• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

How did you first hear about and/or find your way to this site?

• Searching for methods

Votes: 799 35.4%
  • The New York Times

Votes: 213 9.4%
  • BBC - up to and including Oct 2023 article & podcast

Votes: 70 3.1%
  • Tantacul's Youtube video

Votes: 969 43.0%
  • A Youtube video other than Tantacrul's

Votes: 66 2.9%
  • Wikipedia

Votes: 79 3.5%
  • Recommended by a friend

Votes: 76 3.4%
  • Through other forums or social media e.g Discord /Reddit/TikTok (feel free to comment)

Votes: 306 13.6%
  • Other news outlets or miscellaneous sources - please leave a comment

Votes: 95 4.2%
  • Fix the 26 or Stop Sanctioned Suicide

Votes: 14 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
An association pro choice has mentioned it. I don t want to explain further to avoid any trouble to it.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
thechamp

thechamp

I Love Life - Nihilism Is Retarded
May 26, 2023
Tantacrul. Not suicidal in any sense, fixed my life last year. Just had to see for myself and wanted to comment on the Recovery forums for others to see.

• Hugs
S

SetMeFree11

Jun 5, 2023
Found it while searching information about Exit bag and inert gas method. I'm a chemist and have access to SN but my morals keeps me from getting my employer in trouble when it will be found that I used a chemical from work...

• Hugs
sunfl0wer

sunfl0wer

May 25, 2023
I found out through Wikipedia. One of the few online spaces where information whether happy or sad is always plain and simple.

nixxeekes

nixxeekes

Jul 3, 2022
someone sent a hate anon to a mutual follower of mine on tumblr. i looked up this site on google, and then here i am. death threats are disgusting but this was helpful in a way?

S

surewhynot

May 21, 2023
I found, I think it's a VICE or Daily Mail article, and they changed the name to something like "Suicide Solution" but they included a screenshot of identifying information.

S

smokeypokey

May 19, 2023
I stumbled my way on here a while ago, I read a few posts but since i opened the tab on incognito, it disappeared. A year later I see Tentacrul's infamous video and got reminded of it.

deprived hollow

deprived hollow

born without consent
Mar 19, 2023
I'm new here. But if you want someone to talk to I'm here. Least I'll try to be.
Sorry for ghosting. I get somewhat nervous when meeting people, but I don't want to leave this message unanswered.
Thank you for your kind words.

It seems that we don't have permissions to private chat anyways. I don't know how it works.

be well

Last edited:
bellinda

bellinda

May 29, 2023
Tantacul's video, when I heard there's a community that helps people pick their fate I searched up this website and joined. How ironic. If you're stuck in a miserable life you didn't choose to live, why even fucking bother? I knew he was bsing because that's how people treat the topic of suicide.

p1nkye

p1nkye

Jun 6, 2023
My twitter has lots of mental health related posts, and as i was scrolling there a tweet from the SS account showed up, talking about NYT and i decided to go see what the account was about, and then i found the link to the forum!
Honestly i am really glad i found it, because so many people in here struggle with the same problems i do, and it is nice to have a community that actually understands how i feel.

• Hugs
Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
I think someone mentioned it on Reddit or i saw some fear mongering article about how the website is stealing our children? The way I came across that was by searching for suicide forum. I wanted people who understand and a place i could freely speak freely to, without being told i was gonna trigger someone or being told the hotline again.

• Hugs
Opisen

Opisen

Jun 6, 2023
I found this forum literally today. Hello.
I'm here since r/suicidewatch pissed me off because it turns out that subreddit is just a place to shower users with "it gets better."

I googled "pro choice suicide forum" and saw a bunch of news articles bashing this place. Meanwhile I thought, "damn, I gotta find this forum."

• Hugs
Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
Found this site, while searching for methods.

The Streisand effect of Tantacruls video is hilarious. :haha:

tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
originally found it by googling for suicide partner websites during a mild psychotic episode, but forgot about it until Tantacul's video was suggested on YouTube. shoutout to him for helping so many of us find this place lol his video had the opposite effect than what he meant it to have

maitreya

maitreya

Nov 27, 2022
on r/eyeblech when someone posted a video of some minecraft youtuber who had livestreamed his suicide as well as his ctb method that linked directly to this site.

• Wow
Sans

Sans

Discord: inkwell_sans
Oct 2, 2019
I don't remember exactly, but I remember being on the old subreddit in late 2018 shortly before it got banned. I first joined the forum in December 2018, but shortly after the 18+ rule was put in place and I was 17 at the time so I had to wait another year.

E

emacho

Jun 11, 2023
Searched methods. I think I searched "most effective way to shoot oneself" or something like that and found a great, straightforward tutorial here. Registered immediately.

• Hugs
X

xXAJBXx

May 19, 2023
Tentaculs video sent me. Its ironic how he "tried" to keep this sight name unlisted. But just googling "tentacul suicide site" got me here real damn quick

• Wow
ScribeofSkryre

ScribeofSkryre

Dec 29, 2020
8chan's /suicide/ board. more accurately, its death prompted me to look elsewhere, so now here i am. been lurking ever since.

• Hugs
BlackNails

BlackNails

Jun 13, 2023
"Serious suicide discussion form" - jumped right to page 30 of my search engine to bypass all the "just hit the gym bro, touch grass, get sunlight" bullshit

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Tantacrul's video led me here. I was desperately searching for ways to ctb. Tried to search reddit and 4chan but had no idea if they have such communities. Finally youtube recommended to me some weeks ago while I was randomly searching for some music.

• Hugs
BirthedByTheSquid

BirthedByTheSquid

a lonely little squid
Dec 23, 2022
I'm not shocked that the majority of people who found this place came from Tantacul's Youtube video.
The more you try to hide something the harder people will try to find it.

mitsurumors

mitsurumors

She sells seashells on the seashore 🎶
Jun 11, 2023
Actually that YouTube video (I didn't even know that Youtuber, it was just recommended to me)
Not here to troll tho, just seriously wanting to talk to likeminded people. His plan absolutely backfired lol, and it was super easy to find via Google "ctb suicide forum".

alurem

alurem

Remilia Alucard, Magical Girl
Jun 14, 2023
like others i found this site through tantacrul's video
i spend a good 30 minutes laughing at how badly his censorship attempt was, all i needed to do was follow a short breadcrumb trail from that video, to an article, to a name, to wikipedia, to site. he really didn't do a good job hiding this site but i'm glad he didn't.

JustLain

JustLain

God in the making
Jun 15, 2023
I looked up " suicidal fourm" on yandex because I've heard of one existing in passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.