• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I hate my parents for bringing me into this existence, and I hate anyone that chooses to reproduce. I don't know why there are so many people here that actually like their parents. Your parents are the ones that brought you into this pointless rat race and exposed you to suffering.

Now you're a slave to society and big corporations, paying bills and slaving off, all because of two people's stupidity. Breeders not only contribute to the perpetuation of suffering, but also supply society with more slaves to exploit. Horrible people.

It doesn't matter what purpose or meaning you believe you have. Society already assigned you a purpose ever since your birth, to work and contribute like every other slave. It's all pointless in the end though, because humanity will become extinct whether we like it or not. All of our suffering and slaving off is completely meaningless and wont change the inevitable. You can thank your parents for bringing you here to provide meaningless labor lol.

The fundamental source of all your suffering and difficulties stems from your parents. If they hadn't made the decision to have children, future suffering could have been prevented. Every instance of fear, pain, sadness, and other emotions linked to suffering, it's all because of your parents. It doesn't matter what level of suffering there is, whether it be cancer or depression, a human being that would produce any type of suffering is a horrible person as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone that chooses to not reproduce is a hero. Imagine if you did reproduce, and the cycle kept continuing until the end of humanity. That's so many lives that have been through suffering. If you choose to not reproduce, you're preventing so much suffering, and that makes you a hero. You should be proud of yourselves for not bringing anyone here. My bloodline is ending with me. I will not be the one to produce suffering and I certainly wont be the one to provide society with more slaves.

Ociv

Ociv

Older On The Inside
Mar 29, 2024
I can't hate them because they are the same as me.

My mother had me because she was struggling to find a reason to live. all she ever wanted in life was a child of her own to love. she had me to make herself happy.

I have a dream to do the same thing. I am unsatisfied with my life, but I think If I had a family of my own, I could put my entire soul into living, for them.

I admit, perpetuating the cycle is not the smartest thing to do, strategically, to minimize suffering in the world, but do I hate her for it? no. It is a dog-eat-dog world out there, and you have to do what you can do to survive.

Just as I have the right to choose to die via my own method, She has the right to live via her own method, and if that method is by bringing me into existance, I cannot hate her for it. the world maybe, but not her.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
For me, i think about intentions
Yes, they brought me into a world of suffering. But was it their intentions? I don't think so

Neither of my parents are depressed or have any mental illnesses, nor do they suffer like me. They don't see the world as a hellish prison like me, so when they brought me into this world, they probably thought i would see the world like they do but sadly i don't

My parents raised me right, were always kind to me, and supported me for decades. They are the reason I haven't CTB yet

But of course, I can totally understand why some might hate their parents who may have been abusive etc.

CR0W

CR0W

undesirable
Apr 8, 2024
Exactly..! It doesn't help that the way they raised me gave me the issues that make living so hard in the first place. They brought me into this miserable world and decided to make it an especially horrible experience on top of that. I do get others forgiving their parents much easier, but I just can't help but be a little upset knowing that I could've just not been here at all to start with.

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
I hate my parents for bringing me into this existence, and I hate anyone that chooses to reproduce. I don't know why there are so many people here that actually like their parents. Your parents are the ones that brought you into this pointless rat race and exposed you to suffering.

Now you're a slave to society and big corporations, paying bills and slaving off, all because of two people's stupidity. Breeders not only contribute to the perpetuation of suffering, but also supply society with more slaves to exploit. Horrible people.

It doesn't matter what purpose or meaning you believe you have. Society already assigned you a purpose ever since your birth, to work and contribute like every other slave. It's all pointless in the end though, because humanity will become extinct whether we like it or not. All of our suffering and slaving off is completely meaningless and wont change the inevitable. You can thank your parents for bringing you here to provide meaningless labor lol.

The fundamental source of all your suffering and difficulties stems from your parents. If they hadn't made the decision to have children, future suffering could have been prevented. Every instance of fear, pain, sadness, and other emotions linked to suffering, it's all because of your parents. It doesn't matter what level of suffering there is, whether it be cancer or depression, a human being that would produce any type of suffering is a horrible person as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone that chooses to not reproduce is a hero. Imagine if you did reproduce, and the cycle kept continuing until the end of humanity. That's so many lives that have been through suffering. If you choose to not reproduce, you're preventing so much suffering, and that makes you a hero. You should be proud of yourselves for not bringing anyone here. My bloodline is ending with me. I will not be the one to produce suffering and I certainly wont be the one to provide society with more slaves.
I will not reproduce, but I cannot fault my parents for it. At our core we are just biological animals doing what we are programmed to do by nature: reproduce and further our own species. It is stupid and selfish but that is what humanity is. They were looking for a reason to live as much as everyone else, and having a pro natalist mindset keeps you from nihilistic depression. I will love them no matter what, and I know that is just my biology but I cannot control that either.

I want to say also my dad is an alcoholic, my mom was horribly abusive to me as a child, and has left me with all sorts of mental problems, but I forgive both of them. Despite everything I love them and forgive them because as an atheist if I don't believe in some sort of love or forgiveness I have nothing. And they are just human after all, we all are.

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
My parents tried their best. Not perfect.. but it's what they could do.

I had everything I needed and most stuff I wanted when we could afford it.

I get a lot of people are less fortunate and have terrible parents.

I do get why some people say they hate their parents for bringing them here but the logic makes no sense, people cannot consent until they are alive and can understand.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I more so hate the world and existence itself rather than my parents. If the first ever cell on earth didn't exist, there wouldn't even be the concept of parents to begin with

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I have developed kind of love, hate feelings towards them if I'm honest. I don't exactly hate them. I expect they did it with the best of intentions. I recognise that antinatilist sentiments quite often come about after a lot of suffering in life. As far as I'm aware, I think my parents largely enjoyed life so, I expect they expected I would do the same.

It's a weirder feeling towards my Mum. She died when I was 3 and for most of my life, I've had a near angellic attitude towards her. I do actually think she was a very good person. Everyone seems genuine when they say how lovely she was. I used to feel it was so tragic. I still do of course. I guess it's my resentment at life though and strongly developing antinatilist views that makes me question further.

Her cancer was diagnosed at the same time as her pregnancy. She avoided having chemo at that stage so that she wouldn't abort me. Obviously, I wish she had. Maybe she was an optimist and thought she'd still recover but sometimes I wonder if they even had that conversation: 'What if I do die? Is it fair to bring a child here to grow up without one of its parents?' That could happen at any time of course but, the likelihood must have been there. I can't help but sometimes just say out load: 'Why did you do this to me? Why didn't you think it through?'

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Because under this logic, the true root of my suffering is my parents' suffering at the hands of their parents who suffered from their parents who suffered from their parents and so on and so forth. That's simply way too many people to have to hate and most of them are dead already so I'd rather just focus all my hate on the culmination of all this suffering, me.

Personally I feel like I'm my own primary cause for my suffering which is why I have to kill him (me).

Reactions: grahf
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Interesting the different perspectives here. I think most ppl here fall into two categories -

1. Products of dysfunctional families - Which is what I am and so yes, I agree with a lot of what OP says. If my parents had been nicer to me and had equipped me better, or alteast if I hadn't had to deal with abuse, I imagine I would not want to ctb.

2. From happy families but still want to ctb. This is probably cuz of other reasons. Financial, career, health issues etc.

I have family issues and health issues so I dont see a way out but if family life had been good, maybe I might not have even gotten these health issues

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Because under this logic, the true root of my suffering is my parents' suffering at the hands of their parents who suffered from their parents who suffered from their parents and so on and so forth. That's simply way too many people to have to hate and most of them are dead already so I'd rather just focus all my hate on the culmination of all this suffering, me.

Personally I feel like I'm my own primary cause for my suffering which is why I have to kill him (me).
I agreed with everything that you said and my thought is the same as yours aside from the part where you talk about focusing all the hate on yourself. In my case, it'd be equally as illogical to hate myself than to hate the billions of people who were in the butterfly effect that lead to my existence today. I'd rather direct all the hating to the first ever cell that formed on earth

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I certainly can't love them for that reason regardless of intentions. After all, Frankenstein is monster wasn't too grateful to the doctor for giving him life. Though by this point trauma has pounded any palpable sense of love for anyone out of me.

Reactions: sserafim
bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
I despise my birthgiver. I hate her. She's the reason why I'm like this today. Call me selfish, but I blame most of my problems on her. I don't consider her as a parent.

But I love my dad. I've had disagreements with him, he doesn't share the same views as me, but one thing that I do know is that he loves me and has worked really hard for me. Yes, he might've neglected me, he might love my birthgiver even after knowing the things she did to me, but I know that as a person, he's not a bad guy.

I don't think giving birth is bad. Bringing someone into this world isn't a bad thing. But I personally think, that if you do give birth, that means you brought someone into this world without consent, and hence it is your responsibility to raise your child to be well prepared for the world, and to make them happy. Because as much as there is horrible things in this world, the truth is, there are also many people who did find happiness. It's the parent's responsibility to try their best to help their child reach said state.

I hate the idea of children always having to be grateful to their parents. It's just like any other. Respect and gratitude have to be earnt.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
That's exactly why I don't want to reproduce lol. Don't wanna bring a poor child into this world of suffering. They would inherit my sick genes and be a damaged, mentally ill freak.
But I don't really blame my parents for bringing me into this world. They didn't know. That's not their fault.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can really understand that some here hate their parents for various reasons but I think that the vast majority of humans has good and caring parents. I can't say anything bad about my parents and although I fucked up my life in resent years due to my failure, it happend so late in my life that I cannot make my parents responsible for that.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I agreed with everything that you said and my thought is the same as yours aside from the part where you talk about focusing all the hate on yourself. In my case, it'd be equally as illogical to hate myself than to hate the billions of people who were in the butterfly effect that lead to my existence today. I'd rather direct all the hating to the first ever cell that formed on earth
That cell is long gone and never even truly got to suffer so I can't get proper revenge. At least I can confirm when I'm suffering. 😔

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I can really understand that some here hate their parents for various reasons but I think that the vast majority of humans has good and caring parents. I can't say anything bad about my parents and although I fucked up my life in resent years due to my failure, it happend so late in my life that I cannot make my parents responsible for that.
Most parents aren't actually that good. Child abuse is very normalized in most parts of the world and most parents treat their children like property rather than human-beings.

lackadazeE

lackadazeE

Jul 29, 2023
I definitely hate my dad but not exactly because he helped make me (I was an accident and he didn't even want me) but more so because he's a transphobic racist piece of shit. I don't understand how people can interact with their parents cause I have nothing in common with my dad and so we basically just coexist in the same house, ignoring each other like strangers.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I have never gotten along with my mother. She is mean and lies so there have been fights almost all the time. If someone has such horrible behavior, they should not have children. She doesn´t want me to die before her even though I am chronically ill. She wants to continue tormenting me like she has done all her life. My mother wants me to suffer as long as possible before I die. She tries to force a 59 year old person to live but we don´t live in the same city and rarely see each other. People have to accept that health problems can occur at any age. Not all people want to suffer and grow old. I wish that I could go to the nearest hospital and get eutanasia. But euthanasia ill illegal where I live and suicide must be prevented. It is not easy.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish I never existed more than anything, procreation is the most horrific tragedy that causes immense harm. Existence is an abomination, I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the evil that is existence.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
If you had abusive parents who practically gave birth to you to torture you I can understand this, but I can never fault a parent who gave birth with the intention of loving nurturing their child. That logic is ridiculous to me.

Reactions: Raindancer
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
If you had abusive parents who practically gave birth to you to torture you I can understand this, but I can never fault a parent who gave birth with the intention of loving nurturing their child. That logic is ridiculous to me.
The thing is, most parents are abusive to some extent and most abusive parents give birth with the intention of being loving and nurturing. Child abuse is very normalized. You can physically assault a child and verbally harrass them so long as you claim that you are doing it for "disciplinary reasons", this being despite decades of research showing that these behaviours are abusive and can cause all sorts of negative effects on children.

The amount of parents who are actually nurturing and who take them time to treat children with dignity and respect are few and far between. Most parents are perfectly fine with doing shit like beating their kids with belts and slippers. A lot of them go above and beyond to rationalize their abusive behaviours, from saying that it's discipline (classic), saying that so long as they don't leave any marks then it's fine, claiming that they were beaten, yelled at, name called, etc when they were younger and they turned out fine, and more.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
that doesn't sound logical or reasonable. I understand you are in pain. but do you really think that is true?