• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
What is horrifying to me is how humans procreate even know this world is so hellish and evil with endless potential for suffering, it disgusts me how they impose human existence, why cannot they just leave the non-existent alone in peace, nobody can suffer from never existing after all.
Human existence is an abomination, what's so tragic to me is how we have to suffer as a result of the crime to procreate, we are being punished because of the fact that others were so selfish and lacked any awareness.

Why procreate, how could someone do it when existing can get so torturous beyond how anyone can imagine. I really wish I never existed, I don't want to think, feel or experience anything, I just wish to be permanently unaware, it's a curse to be conscious and aware, just waiting to decay and die with the ability to suffer endlessly.

Human existence really is just slavery and imprisonment, we were put in this prison by those who so harmfully imposed existence, under no circumstances would I ever wish to be a slave to suffering in this meaningless and undesirable existence. And yet despite this humans purposely make suicide so inaccessible, they wish to enslave us here until we die slow, painful deaths from old age, they want us to be tormented by this existence for decades on end which is just so evil.

I'm tired of being trapped here, why is it too much to ask for if one simply wants to die in peace, only non-existence is desirable to me, existence is unacceptable especially as this disgusting world is filled with endless suffering and senseless cruelty. It's truly such a disturbing tragedy how humans actually choose for this to continue, it proves we exist in hell, it's hellish how this repulsive human species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet.

A

Aplev

Oct 16, 2021
I don't think truer words have ever been spoken. I am glad to know at least some people can see the world's true eyes, and go beyond lies like "it's all about YOUR perception", "it's because YOU have to change", "your life is YOUR responsibility", etc. etc. which is actually all lies to put the blame on someone else and make their evil, extremely sadistic system go on.

There's a reason why they want us alive and it's as sadistic as it can possibly get: they feel they "HAVE" to feed off our suffering, because human beings cannot feel good on their own, they need to see someone in a worse situation than them to feel better, this keeps them motivated to keep producing new and more "advanced" technology... which continues the cycle in even more cruel ways. They don't want us to be aware because their existence feels good to them, and since they are not us, they couldn't care less about what happens to us. As long as they can keep a productive enough society that can guarantee them sex, money and power... whatever happens to other people is not in their list of interests.

Now, couldn't humanity achieve awareness of this extremely sadistic system and destroy everything for the well-being of everyone, including the very universe? It's what makes me wonder if someone not human is actually pulling the strings offstage.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed. It is disgusting and despicable to see the state of the world we are in and want to bring another life into it.
I could never live with myself if i knew i was the reason for a person to suffer 80 years