• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Existence itself is just a power struggle of the strong dominating the weak. Virtually everyone is a piece of shit in one way or another. And even those who aren't inherently pieces of shit still cause suffering by existing anyway.

There is no cosmic justice. Any justice carried out only accounts for a fraction of all the atrocities committed. People rejoice whenever justice occurs against those who commit evil but it's merely a drop in the ocean. Evil will never be stopped. Slay one beast and another thousand will take its place.

Just because you are a monster doesn't mean you'll be punished and just because you're a kind-hearted individual doesn't mean you'll be rewarded. All that matters is how much power you have. If you have enough power, you can basically do whatever you want and make those around you miserable if it benefits you.

The vast majority of humans kill and eat animals, needlessly, because they're selfish, scum that think their taste buds hold greater value than the life of a sentient being. The number of animals killed for food in a year is over 1 trillion (when including sea creatures), and for what? To be some gluttonous fuck that refuses to just eat plants.

Most people are going to reproduce. There is no good reason to do that. Why force a being into existence simply because it's what the parent wants? Are children mere trinkets to fulfill our desires? Fuck thinking about all the suffering that'll happen to the child, right? It's all about me, me, me. Parents who choose to have a child and then try to act like they're so noble for raising a child are fucking liars. Stop acting like you didn't want to have a child for your own selfish reasons. The non-existent are not sitting in limbo waiting to be born. Breeding will always be a selfish act. If you have a child, you are completely responsible for all suffering that happens to them. They get cancer, get raped, or are tortured? That's your fault that they've experienced that. It's only possible to suffer when one comes into existence.

And I'm not some idiotic nature worshipper. I despise nature. There's nothing beautiful about all the animals that suffer in the wild, whether they die from starvation, disease, or being literally eaten alive.

The only way to rid the world from suffering is to eliminate all life on the planet. But no, "life is a gift". So what if hundreds of trillions of living beings suffer because there are still good things in life like netflix and pizza. We must continue breeding to keep our species alive. Why? Because "reasons" I guess.

Who fucking cares if humanity or all life on earth dies out? No one would be around to miss it. People don't realize how much they're a slave to their own biology. We are already born brainwashed due to evolution. Pro-life biases exist without reason, it's an emotion the brain gives to just keep breeding, keep surviving. Not for any particular reason. Just do it because.

What I especially don't understand is why people are forced to live when they don't want to. People act like fucking heroes for forcing people to live against their will, when they're actually pure evil. There are few things more fucked up than forcing someone to suffer when they beg for death.

People will say "well, if you don't want to live, just kill yourself." Shut the fuck up, please shut the fuck up. If assisted suicide was around it would help the issue but don't act like it's so easy for everyone to acquire a gun or to get a suicide drug like cyanide. Even if you try buy it, you're running the risk of being set up in a sting operation or scammed by some asshole that just takes your money and disappears. People shouldn't be expected to walk off a 10 story building where they can survive by some "miracle" and be forced to live completely immobile or drink poison where they might live and just get permanent brain/organ damage instead and if they don't want to take that gamble, "well I guess you don't really want to kill yourself then." Also don't act like suicide is treated as a human right. Try calling the police and saying you're killing yourself so they can come collect the body. If you're not dead in time, they'll break into your home and imprison you in a psychiatric ward.

The worst thing is knowing that people probably won't change. Everyone will continue to live their ignorant lives because it's convenient. I've given up on trying to change people.

I personally have no interest in living. The world is a disgusting cesspool of meaningless suffering. I've been miserable for over a decade and had a pretty terrible childhood as well.I also seem to have anhedonia and avolition which make living unbearable. Naturally, ignorant retards will go on about how medication and therapy will help everyone. They haven't been doing shit for me and the medical field doesn't like acknowledging that treatments aren't entirely effective. Instead I'm expected to take some new drug over and over like some junkie, potentially fucking up my body and mind even more.

The world is too cruel and I can't cope with it. I'm naturally very empathetic and it's killing me. I know many people use drugs/alcohol for escapism but I'm just not interested in drugs or alcohol at all.

xinino

xinino

Shackled
Mar 31, 2024
Understanding, acceptance that human psyche is disease, it does not matter how pure or good person is "even baby is disease" but the only way out is through, there are people who are working towards post-human future to eliminate this disease and there are people who linger suffering, there are always two sides.

anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
I feel so strongly the same way. I'm also very empathetic, to the point it makes life so painful. Maybe that's what makes people suicidal. Looking around is just brutal. Having kids is so unethical. I feel so sorry for any new life. And yea, even nature is fucking cruel. Idk what to say, dude. Sorry you're on this earth too. Sucks.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Escapism and spending time with loved ones is how I cope. I watch anime that show the kind of life I wish I had. I listen to music that makes me feel understood. I also engage with my creative side by drawing. And I sometimes cook and clean to occupy myself.

That's when I'm coping in a more healthy way. When I'm coping in an unhealthy way, I tend to engage in self destructive/self sabotaging ways. I end up binge eating, self harming, impulsive spending, neglecting my own hygiene, and pushing loved ones away...

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Escapism and spending time with loved ones is how I cope. I watch anime that show the kind of life I wish I had. I listen to music that makes me feel understood. I also engage with my creative side by drawing. And I sometimes cook and clean to occupy myself.

That's when I'm coping in a more healthy way. When I'm coping in an unhealthy way, I tend to engage in self destructive/self sabotaging ways. I end up binge eating, self harming, impulsive spending, neglecting my own hygiene, and pushing loved ones away...
Binge eating and impulsive Etsy spending yesss

• Hugs
Reactions: Malaria
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Just trying to focus on a limited circle of those that I love

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I irresponisibly stick my head in the sand the majority of the time. I became vegetarian to ease my conscience a little but, I'm not vegan so- I know I still cause suffering. I suppose it's the old adage of: 'Charity starts at home.' I know if I kill myself now, it will devastate my Dad. I also know if I don't buy milk or a cheap t-shirt next week, some other unscrupulous human will and the suffering will continue. I can't change the world. I can be a part of a shift in behaviours- there are loads of meat alternatives now because so many people want them. Eventually, they may start slaughtering animals less because of that shift- demand and supply and all that. But still- it's a balance I suppose. I feel like I can predict the very real damage my suicide would do at the moment. The damage that my existing does is more abstract. More tied up in the damage that we all do. I'm not sure my death would directly benefit the world at the moment. I mean, it would. I generate so much rubbish- like we all do. I don't have the brains to solve climate change and I have no desire to abandon my comforts and live off grid. Still- it's that whole personal vs more abstract notion at the end of the day.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I distract myself, intentionally or otherwise.
Ideally, though, I'd actively be trying to reduce suffering.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Distraction and I don't have a lot of emotions to begin with.

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
The key word is that it's unstoppable. There's no point in coping with it because at the end of the day it will be brought right back to the doorstep with extra vengeance.

Why bother coping over and over and over again your whole life just to never actually have relief?

• Informative
Reactions: 4am and sserafim

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Focusing on aspects of it that I can. If you pay close attention to your job, family, and sphere of influence there are all kinds of things you can control. Powers that be want you focusing on what you can't, so you won't take action and do whatever you're told.

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
Lie to myself. Ingore the world. It's never going to get better but I'm to scared to admit that. So I just go day by day. Oh also blaming god is good to as it's his fault the world sucks

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Apr 21, 2024
This is literally why I want to die. I used to think things happened for a reason and I was "protected" because I believed in God. Now I know he doesn't exist and if he somehow does but let's all this stuff happen it's no God I want to worship.

I can't believe I used to watch the News everyday and not be affected by the atrocities of the world. I used to think wtf and move on in life. I just am unable to cope anymore, it makes everyday seem like a pointless struggle.

I miss the spirituality aspect the most, the thought that all wrongs would be righted one day is what used to let me be able to live in this shit world without fear.