• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's really disgusting how we are denied the right to painless death even know existing is nothing more than just meaningless suffering, there's no point to existing anyway so why cannot we just have the option to peacefully die. Human existence is so futile and torturous, under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist, to me only non-existence is desirable, I'd always see it as better to not exist no matter what.

Denying people painless suicide methods is evil and should be seem as a crime, the fact that humans cannot just choose to die in peace shows that existence really is just imprisonment and I'm tired of suffering in this hellish prison like world.

It's an abomination to exist, I despise how this world is filled with sadistic humans who want to force others to suffer for decades just to die slowly and painfully from old age, it's so evil how there's no acceptance towards the fact that some people have no interest in pointless suffering.
And what disturbs me is how existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone could even imagine it to, the existence of life is such a horrific tragedy to me. Only death can bring me peace, all I want is for this existence to peacefully disappear into nothingness. To have the ability to exist is so hopeless and undesirable, I really wish I never existed more than anything.

thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
It's really disgusting how we are denied the right to painless death even know existing is nothing more than just meaningless suffering, there's no point to existing anyway so why cannot we just have the option to peacefully die. Human existence is so futile and torturous, under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist, to me only non-existence is desirable, I'd always see it as better to not exist no matter what.

Denying people painless suicide methods is evil and should be seem as a crime, the fact that humans cannot just choose to die in peace shows that existence really is just imprisonment and I'm tired of suffering in this hellish prison like world.

It's an abomination to exist, I despise how this world is filled with sadistic humans who want to force others to suffer for decades just to die slowly and painfully from old age, it's so evil how there's no acceptance towards the fact that some people have no interest in pointless suffering.
And what disturbs me is how existing can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone could even imagine it to, the existence of life is such a horrific tragedy to me. Only death can bring me peace, all I want is for this existence to peacefully disappear into nothingness. To have the ability to exist is so hopeless and undesirable, I really wish I never existed more than anything.
I think your phrase that life is such a horrific tragedy is exactly how I feel. I want an exit from it as soon as possible.