• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really do find it disturbing how humans actually choose to bring life here, it disturbs me how they choose to impose decades of meaningless suffering onto others even know nobody can be harmed by never existing at all. To me procreation is so evil as it's the source of all human suffering, it's a tragedy how that crime continues to be committed causing immense harm as a result. It's just horrific how new life continues to be forced here day after day.

Pronatalists make me want to not exist even more as it's disturbing the lack of compassion they have for others, it's disturbing how they would actually choose to force life to exist even know existing is nothing but pointless and meaningless suffering.
And in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything there is literally no limit as to how much one can be tormented all while they are just waiting to die destined for nothing but to die a slow, painful death from old age if they exist for long enough. How could anyone be so selfish to impose the hopeless abomination that is human existence, it's really criminal to do such a thing, it's just so devastating how they choose to make others suffer, why procreate when never existing is perfection and more than anything I wish I never existed.

I despise this disgusting, hellish world, under no circumstances would I ever wish to be conscious and aware, existing is beyond undesirable. And it's so sadistic how despite all this there isn't even the option to easily die in peace, we really are paying the price because of the crime to procreate, to exist is an punishment.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
And it pisses me off that you think it's fine to constantly attack others that have different views to you. Yet you 'despair' or get 'disturbed' if people do it to you. Feel free to respond to me about exactly why you think it's ok to attack who I am, as a mother.

Grow the fuck up.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Mods, can we please have a review of this constant attack on parents.

I'll report this post myself, as I'm utterly fucked off that those of us that are parents and suicidal aren't given the same level of editorial protection on this site as, let's say, people with neurodiversity, or trans, or whatever else you can think of.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
A lot of people have kids because they want to bring more joy and love into the world not because they want to inflict their meaningless existence on suffering innocents. My parents actually did have kids for the purpose of using us as accessories in their lives and as objects to work out their emotions on. That's not normal though.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
@FuneralCry Let me help you understand how it feels… by changing a few words in a selection of sentences in your post. And no, I don't agree that just because being a parent is a choice, it makes it ok to be attacked whereas not having a choice about being neurodivergent protects you.

This is the suicide discussion forum - your post isn't a suicide discussion. Feel free to get it moved to Offtopic.

Note - I don't actually agree with the following, I'm just making a point.

I really do find it disturbing how people with neurodivergence actually choose to post here.

Gay people make me want to not exist even more as it's disturbing the lack of compassion they have for others.

How could anyone be so selfish to impose the hopeless abomination that are Asians, it's really criminal to do such a thing.

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
no hate, but I think you need to heal. there is nothing ethically wrong with wanting kids or having kids. don't take it out on innocent parents. most of them are trying their hardest. pain is inevitable. no one wants to be in pain but it's necessary, even for children.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
And it pisses me off that you think it's fine to constantly attack others that have different views to you. Yet you 'despair' or get 'disturbed' if people do it to you. Feel free to respond to me about exactly why you think it's ok to attack who I am, as a mother.

Grow the fuck up.
I see your point but then I like to open up a discussion about where do we draw the line? Also I don't want to see the thread used as a vehicle to launch attacks on the OP, I want to see a discussion about what's okay and what isn't instead.

I could say I hate psych because they ruined my life. They literally fucked me over in so many ways, to believing my abusive family, lying on reports, being actually verbally and mentally abusive, and then giving me medicine as a teenager that gave me a life-long incurable condition that is basically like being lobotomized and being unable to feel anything good, forever. I think they deserve a good fuck you from me, personally. I don't think it would terribly upset too many psychs here either knowing what I've been through they'd probably agree with me. I estimate that for every 4-5 that are in that profession for the wrong reason there's got to be at least one decent one.

Would that be wrong for me to say that? Everyone has a subset of people they might hate for one reason or another, so we have to figure out what's ok and what isn't. Not saying that your general point is wrong in any way, I just want to know how do we draw the line?

There was a thread that got reported recently "all incels should die" - I didn't report that one, but that makes sense. We don't condone murder here. I personally don't think OP meant it seriously but I understand the decision to remove the thread etc, since it matters what everyone would make of the thread. What's okay and what's not?

Not necessarily relevant but I don't have the best relationship with my family or parents either. I'm no contact with them after putting up with far more than I should ever have to. I get sad when I see other people that are still stuck with their abusive families, they aren't free like me, because for some reason it's hard to break away and not everyone feels they can be independent. I personally feel like more people can be independent than they actually believe and would like to see more people break away. It's not like a lot of other people also don't hate their parents or the fact they were brought into the world as well.

So a little venting seems like it should be ok, but where do we draw the line so it doesn't piss off all the people that are parents here? Because I agree, that's not a good thing imho. Also I think being a parent isn't actually always a choice either anyway, just like neurodiversity, some people are forced into being a parent one way or another, in sad circumstances.

Last edited:
DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
I'm not too sure about this one. Some parents genuinely want their children to be happy, and they find happiness in their children as well.

Some parents do have children to spread their happiness, but I understand that that's not the case for everybody, including me, who's simply used as an investment by my parents to have a shot at going to a better class in society.
It's true that some parents should think again about having children, no doubt.

It took me a while to comprehend, but some people just love this world in a way that we don't understand. I may not understand it, but hey, they have their happiness, and we'll have ours soon~

As for the parents, I couldn't speak for them, but hey, their love for their children is something that can't be explained at times. Almost dreamlike and trancends all emotions. My ex told me a story on how his mother didn't commit suicide because he, the only child, was born. It somehow brought her life like no other.
(edit: spellings)

I'm sorry for everything you've gone through :c I hope one day, an everlasting peace will surround you 🫂🫂🫂

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I could say I hate psych because they ruined my life. They literally fucked me over in so many ways, to believing my abusive family, lying on reports, being actually verbally and mentally abusive, and then giving me medicine as a teenager that gave me a life-long incurable condition that is basically like being lobotomized and being unable to feel anything good, forever. I think they deserve a good fuck you from me, personally. I don't think it would terribly upset too many psychs here either knowing what I've been through they'd probably agree with me.

As far as I'm concerned, as long as you comment on what a psych has done to you and your experiences, then that's reasonable. As it's your experience with an individual. Generalising however is a different matter, especially when it's something as personal as a parent / child relationship.

Do you call all Psychs criminals? Do you hate them all? Do you state that Psychs make you want to not exist anymore? Do you state that all Psychs cause endless, meaningless suffering? Or, do you explain, like you have done, that a Psych did something that made you feel like X, Y and Z.

I get some people have strong opinions. However when they turn into an attack on a class of person by using strong and offensive wording, the Admin and Mods should help them mediate their impact if they're unable to do it themselves.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
As far as I'm concerned, as long as you comment on what a psych has done to you and your experiences, then that's reasonable. As it's your experience with an individual. Generalising however is a different matter, especially when it's something as personal as a parent / child relationship.

Do you call all Psychs criminals? Do you hate them all? Do you state that Psychs make you want to not exist anymore? Do you state that all Psychs cause endless, meaningless suffering? Or, do you explain, like you have done, that a Psych did something that made you feel like X, Y and Z.

I get some people have strong opinions. However when they turn into an attack on a class of person by using strong and offensive wording, the Admin and Mods should help them mediate their impact if they're unable to do it themselves.
I think they are worse than criminals tbh, because the suffering they can cause is insidious, legalised, even supported but majority of population doesn't know how bad it can be, especially normies that don't have to interact with them. I don't hate them but don't trust them either after all of my experiences. I'm pretty sure that many of them actually do cause endless, meaningless suffering, that's how I would describe PSSD which is the condition I was given for no reason, not all of them though. I don't make many vent threads about them though.

I do agree that generalising is really bad. How would you complain about your beliefs about a wide topic like procreation or something else without a lot of generalisation? I guess tone down the language used? What if more "I disagree with" than "it's a heinous crime"(paraphrasing) kind of thing? So the wording is too strong and offensive, to parents essentially. Then I understand.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
@Suicidebydeath your last post was a good example of how to put your views across.

You didn't use 'absolute language', you used 'can' or 'could'. If I was a Psych, this would allow me to think ok, here's someone that hates my profession and I can understand why - but there's acknowledgement it's not absolute about all Psychs.

I know my emotional reaction of being told I'm evil for being a parent would be the same as being told I'm evil for being gay. I know this because I am both, and I've felt it. Neither is ok in my opinion.

I also understand neurodiversity to an extent, as my eldest is neurodivergent. For them black and white reasoning is one of their characteristics. As a parent, I try to help guide them on why some people could find their views uncomfortable. I'm not trying to change their opinion I'm trying to help them use language that doesn't inflame others, as frankly that's just shit behaviour.

I probably used crappy language tonight as I'm really struggling with my own ideation at the moment - that was wrong of me. But I don't come here to be told I'm a piece of shit. I come here to learn, listen, help and share.

M

myusername890

Jan 24, 2023

Grow the fuck up.
Just stop reading her posts. It takes no effort.

M

myusername890

Jan 24, 2023
I often do. Tonight, I didn't. And that's ok.
Not really okay if you're going to attack someone for their beliefs. Think about it from a suffering antinatalist's perspective. We are all suffering horrifically on here and would love to actually have bodily autonomy or not have been born in the first place. You can feel however you like, no one can control that. But we are not wrong for hating pro life people. Just simply ignore, block, and move on.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Can you please elaborate on what you mean by this?
I was making a point. I don't actually believe what I wrote.

In Ops post the wording - How could anyone be so selfish to impose the hopeless abomination that is human existence - was used.

As a parent, I found that offensive and personal.

So, I changed it to 'Asians' to demonstrate how offensive it was and not ok.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree with everything that you said here. The fact that other people here are seeing your words as an attack only goes to prove your point even more. Giving birth to a kid gives them the ability to suffer. That isn't mere opinion but rather an empirical fact. Of course many people are content with life despite the suffering... or at least that's what they say but it's hard to know for sure as society is fake and always lies to each other. However, even if many people are okay with life, they wouldn't care about existence if they were never born because it's impossible for a non existent being to want existence. There is simply no reason to give birth to a child for that child's sake. All births are caused by selfish desires, nothing more. Once again, this isn't my opinion but rather a fact

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
It sounds like you are a great mom who really loves your child I can see why her post was offensive to you . I hope you don't feel like you are personally being attacked
Thank you.

I know it wasn't personal, but it's somewhat constant and increasing on this site by a number of vocal users. As I mentioned above, I don't come here to be made to feel like a piece of shit.

I imagine there are plenty of other people in my situation who wouldn't feel comfortable speaking out. Tonight I decided to, in the hope it gets looked at more holistically.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
A lot of people have kids because they want to bring more joy and love into the world not because they want to inflict their meaningless existence on suffering innocents. My parents actually did have kids for the purpose of using us as accessories in their lives and as objects to work out their emotions on. That's not normal though.
Actually, that is normal and is the reason why most people have children. Children are a very dehumanized demographic and most people have children for selfish reasons. Children are seen as accessories and objects by most parents. No parent ever has children for the sake of "bringing more joy and love into the world", it's only ever for selfish reasons or it's for neutral reasons (accidental pregnancy, rape, pressure from family, etc).

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I haven't really attacked anyone for their views, unless you regard the 'grow up' comment as an attack.
Well, with all due respect, attacking is exactly what you are doing with that phrase if I can be totally honest with you. OP is obviously in distress, and insinuating that she has a childish mentality for feeling the way she does isn't right. She comes here to vent. And it is obviously helping her to some degree, if she is still here wth us after all this time. That is the greatest attribute of this site IMO. The ability to come and vent without being judged.

It only makes sense that anti-natalism would be a recurring topic of discussion here. Because it is another form of non-exisitence (the ideal form for many), and non-existence is what just about what every member on this side of SaSu longs for. Most of the anti-natalists here, including myself take issue with people that haprhazardly have children and DGAF about the repercussions.

I totally understand why her narrative may get under your skin as a parent though. Perhaps it conjures up feelings of parental guilt in you because it just might somehow pertain to the situation you are experiencing with your child that is causing both of you to have ideation. And guilt is probably the most stomach-turning emotion one can experience. If not, the best you can really do is tell yourself that you are not the type of parent she is illuding to and scroll on.

But if anything she says does happen to pertain to you, may I suggest studying her and maybe seeing if anything she says holds value that may help you understand what your own child is going through? You don't seem like one of the many parents in the world that haphazardly have children. The fact that you are here indicates that you are one of the parents of the world that didn't just had children for the sake of it. You are a caring parent that is here to seek answers. I hope you and every parent that truly cares about their children find a way to find happiness before you leave this earth.

Last edited:
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Actually, that is normal and is the reason why most people have children. Children are a very dehumanized demographic and most people have children for selfish reasons. Children are seen as accessories and objects by most parents. No parent ever has children for the sake of "bringing more joy and love into the world", it's only ever for selfish reasons or it's for neutral reasons (accidental pregnancy, rape, pressure from family, etc).
This is demonstrably untrue. The evidence is the happy, well adjusted adults from happy homes. You might not know any, that doesn't make them unreal.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
This is demonstrably untrue. The evidence is the happy, well adjusted adults from happy homes. You might not know any, that doesn't make them unreal.
What evidence? Also, do you really think that most people are going to want to admit to the fact that they don't view children as humans? Do you think that most people are willing to tell everyone the real reason why want children? We continually see from the actions of most parents around the world, over and over again, that children are just things to them. I know it sucks, but it's true.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
What evidence? Also, do you really think that most people are going to want to admit to the fact that they don't view children as humans? Do you think that most people are willing to tell everyone the real reason why want children? We continually see from the actions of most parents around the world, over and over again, that children are just things to them. I know it sucks, but it's true.
The evidence is that there are happy adults that report having happy childhoods and now have stable lives. What you're doing is claiming that you know better about other people than they do. These claims you're making are so dishonest. And I'm speaking as someone that was used as an object as a child. But I have the reason to know that's not everyone.