• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it disgusting how in this society there is such a cult like worship towards life, it really is cult like how people get so obsessed with making it so others suffer for as long as possible in this hellish and meaningless existence. And if you disagree with the cult beliefs you just get insulted for it, it's horrible how people are treat so badly simply for having awareness of how truly undesirable existence is. It disturbs me how people force their insane worship of the abomination of existence onto others even know existence itself really is the true problem, existence is so evil as it's the source of all suffering.

The pro-suffering cult really is sadistic to me and sadly this worship towards life seems to be absolutely everywhere, I despise it, humans truly are the worst species and I'm tired of suffering in this repulsive world. Under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist, it's a curse to be conscious and aware, all that I see as desirable is this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness, the existence of life is a tragedy that never should have existed.