• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No but I didn't have to because in some cases, the other person initiated the reconnecting instead and I'm much better at responding than approaching. Engagement usually falls off pretty quickly after one follow up interaction though.

Have you ever directly loaned someone a decent sized amount of money that they actually paid back?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Yes, I borrowed my friend about two of my monthly salaries and he gradually paid me back.

Have you ever struggled with picking a gift for someone who "has everything"?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes. I have a friend who literally just buys whatever he wants right away. I have to get him gift cards or really obscure T shirts that he doesn't have but might think are cool.

Have you ever stayed in a car for a really long amount of time into the night just to chat with someone?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, usually they were shown to me by one of the people in that conversation though.

Have you ever encountered someone who you knew a while ago that didn't recognize you?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Yes, that actually happens rather often with casual acquaintances - I remember who they are, but they don't remember me. Guess I'm not super memorable.

Have you ever met someone you haven't seen in a while and discovered they very obviously and significantly changed as a person?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Not really, I don't have a problem with falling back asleep when I don't want to be awake, so I'd just go back to bed then.

Have you ever went to work or school after being out all night?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
School, yes. One time I drove straight from a friend's house to school.

Have you ever tried something and liked it at first but then trying it again later seemed worse?

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
a lot of games are nice at first try, but then are boring on a revisit, if that counts.

have you ever been too stubborn to admit fault in a fight when you know you were the one at wrong?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No, at least not while I knew I was wrong. As soon as I know I'm wrong I usually give up in a fight.

Have you ever brought something to a potluck or party that nobody ate?

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020
I have two eating disorders probably, a potluck is the worst place for me to be at.

Have you ever been attacked by an animal?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes. My friend's cat clawed at me because I suddenly freaked out when my phone rang while I was petting it.

Have you ever stayed in bed for 24 hours?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I don't know if that counts, but I was physically unable to walk and stayed in bed for three weeks not so long ago.

Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours or more?

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Sep 23, 2020
Everyone was surprised when suddenly my hair was a soft pastel pink. Big change from black, tehe.

Have you ever pretended to laugh at a joke that wasn't funny?

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
I think so, but I didn't realize it wasn't funny until later.
Have you ever disappeared unexpectedly from a social event or gathering, even something as simple as hanging out with one other person, without giving an explanation?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes. I've walked out of some events because I needed space while I was feeling anxiety or anger.

Have you ever lost your voice from rage?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Kind of. I wasn't yelling purely out of rage - I was yelling at a class of really loud kids and lost my voice.

Have you ever been able to completely ignore your problems via escapism or focusing on the good things?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, as long as I'm watching something engaging enough that doesn't remind me of why I'm escaping.

Have you ever wanted to get some food/groceries immediately but all the stores were already closed?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No, but I have on the toilet.

Have you ever driven in a car or been in one continuously (not including refilling gas) for over 10 hours?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes. Though I was walking in circles around a small lake playing Pokémon Go.

Have you ever been bit by mosquitos even after using lots of bug spray?