• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Q Have you ever explored an abandoned building?

A Yes, a mental hospital. It was turned into a cinema for the night.

Q have you ever hallucinated?
Hallucinated....Yes , it involved a post box v
Yes I did in search for a treasure.
But all we found was a old scary looking doll.

Have you ever been to Paris?
Been to Paris twice. Once when I was 12 and again when I was 15.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Yup. it's a little fun too... I can see their reactions and focus more on that.

Have you ever wanted to evolve into another color on a forum even if it's silly? >:|

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes. I wanted to get out of yellow as soon as possible because it looks unsightly in every theme. I'm so glad I'm orange now, one of my favorite colors.

Have you ever been sick last year between October and December 2019?

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
(I'm going to be yellow soon and I hope I can escape it fast!)

I'm always sick, but beyond chronic stuff, it's hard to remember. I may have had a cold?

Have you ever tried to remember something, forgot it, then remembered it later when it no longer mattered?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes, all the time. Worst part is that I usually forget exactly what I've done too. I just know I had to have done something like that to so many people.

Have you ever laughed when you were supposed to be crying?

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Yes, when my hamster died I laughed a bit then cried

Have you ever left your country?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Yup, I guess I can say I barely missed the bus, coma and all.

Have you even had the thing you said will never happen to you actually happen to you?

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah I never thought I'd fall in love again. :/ This time I'm pretty sure that won't ever happen again though.

Have you ever correctly guessed what someone was saying in front of you in a language you don't understand at all?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Yeah I never thought I'd fall in love again. :/ This time I'm pretty sure that won't ever happen again though.
I understand that it feels like this right now, been there done that, and I'm sorry you're going through it. But I hope your logical mind understands that if you were already proven wrong once, it's not unreasonable to expect you can be surprised with what can happen to you again.

As for the language, maybe not exact words, but I got the general message.

Have you ever talked to someone in public in your own "code", so no one else could understand what you two are talking about?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I understand that it feels like this right now, been there done that, and I'm sorry you're going through it. But I hope your logical mind understands that if you were already proven wrong once, it's not unreasonable to expect you can be surprised with what can happen to you again.
Oh yeah, I understand fully that it would just take time, but it's just not time that I'm willing to wait long enough for. It took me over five years for me to move on last time from someone I was only about half as interested in (still a lot for me) but I only have about three years left til I fulfill my promise to CTB at 30. I guess maybe there's a small chance I could get over it sooner but looking at the math, I just decided to round down the chances to basically zero.

Anyway, no. I'm too dumb to be able to keep up with a code like that amongst even my friends

Have you ever received both extremely good and bad news about separate things but in the same day?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Not really.

Have you ever changed your opinion about something to a polar opposite after one event or one conversation?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes. I used to hate and refuse to play the Sonic games because I had only heard about the bad ones. Then I watched a let's play of one of those bad ones and from there I became a super fan at the age of 19.

Have you ever fallen asleep while taking public transportation and wound up in a stop that was really far from your destination?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Yes, I managed to get out of town to a location I've never been to, at night. Walking back was scary.

Have you ever actually followed on the promise to call/meet up/reconnect with an old friend/acquaintance that you accidentally ran into?